Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

oh no please.........i really do not think we are that important!:naughty:

:roftl: Hiya Robi ! Haha ... but I am being sincere .... he was initially not very comfy about even writing a blog ... thought it would be boring for others ... then when he started a travel one, it seems he quite enjoyed it ... & got plenty of good feedback from fans ... then .... well, .... I do just wonder ... that's all ! :blink::thumb_yello:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow? what happened? did I miss out on something? what were people complaining about? I thought everybody here was happy about all the blogs (maybe not Eyvon and Justine One) .. that was the only time I read negative stuff...

what did I miss?:shocked:

Oh .. please , don't mis-understand me . I just know that there was a bit of

stuff being written recently re: him blogging too frequently etc. ... that's all.

He's probably busy in the studio right now working those vocal chords :thumb_yello

yeah...MAYBE:boxed:...i hope so:wub2:

I agree with you ... unfortunately I think Mika may have slowed down writing his blogs .... perhaps... due to some complaining here on MFC :blink:

I don't know that of course, it just does make me wonder tho' ... :boxed:

yeah...but i really hope he didn't take that 4 sirious:boxed:...i mean,i love his blogs-thay r such interesting and relaxed and:wub2:...dunno...i love to know little things related to him as what he did ect-nothing special:wub2:

I have been watching ebay, and none have even appeared there...and they weren't available at later concerts in the tour either, I had people on the look out for me.

It's nice to have it now on my PC.:wub2:

Yeah I tried to get some to look for it as well at the later gigs, but no luck. I guess looking at it on the screen will have to do the job instead:bleh:

yeah...MAYBE...i hope so:wub2:

yeah...but i really hope he didn't take that 4 sirious:boxed:...i mean,i love his blogs-thay r such interesting and relaxed and:wub2:...dunno...i love to know little things related to him as what he did ect-nothing special:wub2:

I ABSOLUTELY agree with you !!:thumb_yello:

It may all be in my imagination... :naughty: ... however, I wouldn't take it for granted that he doesn't take any notice of what we, his really responsive fans , write in here ... that's all ! :thumb_yello:

:roftl: Hiya Robi ! Haha ... but I am being sincere .... he was initially not very comfy about even writing a blog ... thought it would be boring for others ... then when he started a travel one, it seems he quite enjoyed it ... & got plenty of good feedback from fans ... then .... well, .... I do just wonder ... that's all ! :blink::thumb_yello:

It crossed my mind too. And do we know what the French and German fanclubs were saying (sincere question)? Maybe they had a Tired of Mika thread too!

And yet he could just be real busy

I think if he reads the comments in his blogs page (am sure he does read some of them at least) he will be reassured that people are enjoying his blogs/vlogs

I doubt he comes here as often as people think he does...

I don't know what happened here that prompted how you feel as I don't read this thread all the time.. but if there were any negative posts, am sure the positive ones outweighed them...

there are always people who enjoy a bit of drama (hell, I just confessed how his clown's theme actually scares me :shocked:)

:naughty:

am sure he doesn't take any of that seriously... he is loved by his fans

Like I said ... please don't mis-understand me, anyone, or blow it out of proportion ... & yep, I'm sure he knows he is loved by his fans !:thumb_yello:

Here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1512982&postcount=87

It's nothing special, really. Just lines...

that'sflippin' awesome, I actually prefer it without the word MIKA on it, I think it says it all, though think I would like to see his jeans a colour he wears often (that means white then lol), or how about a t.shirt with tails or braces just to make doubly sure, :) I love how his lovely long legs are the A in Albert, GENIUS :thumb_yello:

that'sflippin' awesome, I actually prefer it without the word MIKA on it, I think it says it all, though think I would like to see his jeans a colour he wears often (that means white then lol), or how about a t.shirt with tails or braces just to make doubly sure, :) I love how his lovely long legs are the A in Albert, GENIUS :thumb_yello:

I agree!

You say it's simple, but it's really strong for it. (And simple's relative, I couldnm't have either come up with it or drawn it)

I think Violet_sky's Mika silhouette is much better...he looks too short, not his real proportions, and his feel look flat and clumpy....

oh, sorry, I must have caught a whingeing bug tonight...

I just realised that this was being discussed here, and I just posted the same opinion on the PDP dvd thread :roftl:.

So yes, I totally agree with you. The Mika in the dvd picture just doesn't look like the real thing...I much prefer violet's one.

The colours also seem way too subdued for my taste, too "pastelly" if that makes any sense. I prefer the usual Mika vibrant ones. Oh and I don't like the circus clown thing :thumbdown:.

That's my whining done now.:naughty:

Trust me there is nothing worse than not being able to wear heels cause your date would look shorter than you!

sometimes it's cute to be a little petite...

I used to have a boyfriend who was smaller than me:naughty:It looked quite stupid actually.

I used to have a boyfriend who was smaller than me:naughty:It looked quite stupid actually.

Yeah, I'm only 5'2" (157) and you wouldn't believe the number of guys I went out with who were shorter than me if I was wearing heels. It was like a conspiracy of the male sex to reserve me for short guys. I always yearned for someone of, oh... about 6'3"- honest!

Yeah, I'm only 5'2" (157) and you wouldn't believe the number of guys I went out with who were shorter than me if I was wearing heels. It was like a conspiracy of the male sex to reserve me for short guys. I always yearned for someone of, oh... about 6'3"- honest!

Seriously, how small are the guys over there?:naughty:

Yeah, who doesn't?:no: