Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

What is he thinking?

How many people have a blue ray dvd player? Last I heard, they aren't cheap as they have only just come out in the last year, so why is he not releasing it simultaneously on regular dvd?

Why does he continually shoot himself in the the foot, with these half baked decisions?

I'm seriously gonna go ballistic in the blog comments, when he does the DVD trailer, because, I am NOT forking out for a new dvd player, because he wants to go all high tech. Unless he buys it for me, ha ha! AS IF THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Rant over.

I'm not gonna change my DVD damnit cause it is just only one month old :mf_rosetinted:but I'm sure it will be released for normal DVD too :wink2:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He did... it's not a joke.. although am sure he finds it very funny....

and he is not approving any comments on his blog asking or discussing or even joking about the title..

blu-ray is an amazing quality.. my friend has it and we watched Lord of the Ring on it... wow!... if you have plasma or high D LCD TV, surrround system... it's even better than watching it live (no BO, sticky people, crowded place, tall people standing infront of you)

am sure he will release it in DVD format as well.. but am glad it was at least recording in HD... whoever wants the option will have the better one... and the rest who are still using DVD will definetly have the option of the DVD (probably a later release)

am sure he will release it in DVD format...

eventually we will all move to blu-ray.... just like the betamax/VHS... the VHS/DVD....

the good news, once you upgrade to blu-ray you can still use your dvds on the same machine..

Well the cheapest player I've found so far, is funnily enough on Amazon at £129.99 and that's a used one, but even so for me at the moment that's money I don't have available, although I'm sure its in most peoples price range.

I would hope he would release both formats at the same time, as it would be naïve to think that everyone is kitted out with HD and BluRay, especially with a recession looming!

am sure he will release it in DVD format as well.. but am glad it was at least recording in HD... whoever wants the option will have the better one... and the rest who are still using DVD will definetly have the option of the DVD (probably a later release)

personally i don't care blue ray's quality

i can't afford a Blu-ray right now, also just bought a new DVD player a few months ago!

i so hope he will release them at the same time!

hiiii

i`m really worried about that...

i mean.. if he only released it in blue ray.. i`m in big troubles!

i don`t have a blue-ray dvd player.. i`ll have a lcd by december i think.. but the blue-ray dvd player is imposible to get here...

i hope he released in dvd format as well..

but if blue-ray is 50 gb.. and the common dvd 4.7 gb..

so.. if i get the dvd version it would be only the concert? :tears:

What is he thinking?

How many people have a blue ray dvd player? Last I heard, they aren't cheap as they have only just come out in the last year, so why is he not releasing it simultaneously on regular dvd?

Why does he continually shoot himself in the the foot, with these half baked decisions?

I'm seriously gonna go ballistic in the blog comments, when he does the DVD trailer, because, I am NOT forking out for a new dvd player, because he wants to go all high tech. Unless he buys it for me, ha ha! AS IF THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Rant over.

Is this the blu-ray's official artwork?

I thought he was going to share it with the fans first?

61ig95sl8ZL._SS500_.jpg

The good news, I don't see any "One Night In Paris" written anywhere.... crossing fingers...

i think that one is just for the concert not DVD.

i saw this in reports thread in july.

he didn't show anything about the DVD yet.

61ig95sl8ZL._SS500_.jpg

The good news, I don't see any "One Night In Paris" written anywhere.... crossing fingers...

hello racha! is that what amazon shows for artwork for the dvd?

huh... he said his sister was working on the artwork in the last blog.

she sure works fast! if you notice, where it says "Live Parc des Princes Paris",

it isn't a font, those are all hand drawn letters. (all the Ps, Es, As and Ss)

are different from one another... so it could be it is her artwork. hmmm

:blink:

61ig95sl8ZL._SS500_.jpg

I assumed it would have been something else because Mika said that DaWack was still working on it, maybe they just have that on for the meantime. But either way it'll prob still look good whatever it is.

cool, thanks...

I haven't seen it before... so I was a little surprised to see it on Amazon before his blog...

Oh right. They were posters advertising PdP, they were also sold at the venue. Hopefully they'll sell some more at some point, I really want one.

Oh right. They were posters advertising PdP, they were also sold at the venue. Hopefully they'll sell some more at some point, I really want one.

I have been watching ebay, and none have even appeared there...and they weren't available at later concerts in the tour either, I had people on the look out for me.

It's nice to have it now on my PC.:wub2:

wahahahahahaha :roftl:

well, I have to admit, the artwork doesn't give his figure any justice...

sorry, if my opinion of the aw came out as nagging... it really doesn't matter at the end of the day... but I can't lie about how i feel..

:naughty:

I didn't mean you were whingeing Racha. I spent 2 and half hours in the rain trying to get home, it must have coloured my mood somewhat. (Takes 9 minutes usually):mf_rosetinted:

61ig95sl8ZL._SS500_.jpg

Oh. Thanks for posting this. I hadn't seen it before.

I like the circus style idea, that shape of letters and so on... not so much the clowns and the pale shade of colors.

I think Violet_sky's Mika silhouette is much better...he looks too short, not his real proportions, and his feel look flat and clumpy....

:shocked:girl_blush2.gif

Well, thank you very much. :huglove:

I'm really glad I didn't have to do the feet! :roftl: I think the feet in the artwork are supposed to wear clown style shoes. Hence the chunkiness.

Hey... sorry just saw your post...

yes, this is the what amazon is showing at the moment.. and it is definitely drawn and not typed...

am not a big fan of the whole "clown" theme... but that's my personal opinion cause they scare me... but I really appreciate the artistic side of it all...

looks like many MFCiers have seen this before in PdP, as it was sold as a poster... so they must have used it until they get the final artwork...

it was the first time for me to see it...

don't you think the mika figure in the middle looks a little weird... these humps on his back, a little shorter :naughty: the colors are toned down from his website's and previous work... similar to Happy Ending AW colors

agree :thumb_yello:

clowns are ok for me.. but not my favourite theme :bleh:

I think Violet_sky's Mika silhouette is much better...he looks too short, not his real proportions, and his feel look flat and clumpy....

oh, sorry, I must have caught a whingeing bug tonight...

don`t kill me but he looks a little bit like Maradona when he was young :bleh:

maradona.jpg

Poor Mika! :roftl: (just kidding)

seriously now, I think the curly hair is the only thing they have in common

I have seen Maradona in real life... he is quiet short (and when i saw him 2 years ago he was already retired, so he was a little chubby, and to put it nicely, did not age well)

but am sure Mika can't beat his moves.. the guy is a football legend :thumb_yello:

hahaha yess

i have seen him too

i mean.. not in real life.. but in the dvd cover mika looked quite short like maradona :bleh:

i miss him...no new blogs om mikasounds since....31right?:boxed:

what is he doing???(maybe he sow the thread bout that how he bored us with his blogsand decided to slow down?!:shocked: no no nooooo:huh:)

I agree with you ... unfortunately I think Mika may have slowed down writing his blogs .... perhaps... due to some complaining here on MFC :blink:

I don't know that of course, it just does make me wonder tho' ... :boxed:

you are right... pictures/videos can be deceiving...

before I met him (Mika) , I considered myself as a relatively tall woman ... but I felt short standing next to him :blink:... the guy is quiet tall...

i`m short :thumbdown: 1.66 m and mika is 1.92 sooo

i`ll get hills when he comes here :bleh:

He's probably busy in the studio right now working those vocal chords :thumb_yello:

i guess so!

i miss him anyways :tears:

I agree with you ... unfortunately I think Mika may have slowed down writing his blogs .... perhaps... due to some complaining here on MFC :blink:

I don't know that of course, it just does make me wonder tho' ... :boxed:

oh no please.........i really do not think we are that important!:naughty: