Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you know of the Goosebumps series?

Is it that rather scary tv series for kids? I guess we have (or had) it in German TV, too (if it is what I think it is) ... it used to be aired on Saturday afternoons right before the early Buffy episodes (which IMO were much scarier than the later ones, aired in the evening :naughty:)

And I totally agree with all that have been said about VS's RAH drawing. It's amazing really well done :thumb_yello:. And I don't like the one on the PDP poster.. it doesn't' look like him :naughty:

Wow, thanks. :flowers2:

Is it that rather scary tv series for kids? I guess we have (or had) it in German TV, too (if it is what I think it is) ... it used to be aired on Saturday afternoons right before the early Buffy episodes (which IMO were much scarier than the later ones, aired in the evening :naughty:)

Wow, thanks. :flowers2:

Yes probably, it was broadcast on Jetix here. AND I STILL HATE THE DUMMY:roftl:

I saw this the other day with "Mafaaa" and I was a bit scared.. Ok, scared the crap out of me. And everynight she was awake until the sunlight came, she couldn't go to sleep, more scared than me!:roftl:

Here is Billy...

(This is not really scary in here)

dead-silence.jpg

And this is Mary Shaw... prepare...

dead_silence_tlr1.jpg

I'm not going to sleep tonight.

I saw this the other day with "Mafaaa" and I was a bit scared.. Ok, scared the crap out of me. And everynight she was awake until the sunlight came, she couldn't go to sleep, more scared than me!:roftl:

Here is Billy...

dead-silence.jpg

THAT'S THE DUMMY FROM GOOSEBUMPS

I hate him:mf_rosetinted:

I also had something against Chuckie but I can live with him now:roftl:

It is?

I hate him too, but I find mary shaw more creepy and very scary.

Ah, I saw that, it scared me at first, but now it's not really my fear, but he is still horrible.

Oh VS, forgot to tell you, didn't knew it was you who designed mika and everyhting else on the RAH thingie, it's amazing!!!!

:huglove:

Ah, I see, scary :thumbdown:. I didn't watch it regularly.

Chuckie!! :roftl: I remember having been quite scared reading the foto-movie story they had in Bravo when the movie was new :roftl:.

I was laughing my ass off, though, when I watched it many years later.

Here is Billy...

dead-silence.jpg

I hate these dummys, especially the old ones, made of wood with that square mouth, ugh .... :blink: