Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

:roftl:

I love how you're struggling, but it's a bit fun too, isn't it?

PM me and I'll write you a list of people you can follow around the MFC to learn proper and useful English.:naughty

After more than a year in this place my knowledge of contemporary English has increased so much.

The trick is to read the posts of people who has things to say and are saying it in a way that others can understand, not too much internet slang, not too pompous and difficult but still in a good and proper language, and, very important, willing to explain when you ask them if there’s anything which is hard to understand.:thumb_yello:

And Sariflor is absolutely one of them!:wub2:

lol! sure it is:roftl:

and i hate that you are better than me:sneaky2:

:bleh:

you're right

i love to read(stalk) fun and helpful members!

i think i know some:wink2:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Helpful has one l :wink2::roftl::huglove:

actually i know, i was just trying to find helpful members:mf_rosetinted:

and i already found one:kachinga:

*adds Wendi to buddy list to stalk easy :das:*

lol! sure it is:roftl:

and i hate that you are better than me:sneaky2:

:bleh:

you're right

i love to read(stalk) fun and helpful members!

i think i know some:wink2:

Aw, you really shouldn’t measure or compare, it’s not a contest!:wub2:

I’m older than you, been here longer and I’m a language person in my own language.

What I love so much is that I can recognise myself in you, and I’ll take every chance I get to talk about language because it’s big interest for me.:thumb_yello::naughty:

Aw, you really shouldn’t measure or compare, it’s not a contest!:wub2:

I’m older than you, been here longer and I’m a language person in my own language.

What I love so much is that I can recognise myself in you, and I’ll take every chance I get to talk about language because it’s big interest for me.:thumb_yello::naughty:

i'm not:no:

i was just kidding..:blush-anim-cl:

i love languages too, just can't speak them:sneaky2::naughty:

*laughs knowing Dilek was already on my stalking list* :naughty:

:biggrin2:

Well to be honest I thought you were both native speakers until you said so (in another thread). I assumed you were just living abroad.

And you're so quick!

yes i can easily be confused with a native speaker who just can't spell properly and just doesn't like to write long posts:naughty:

I'm getting scared of all these stalkers around here:shocked:

*puts linde on the list too*

mwahahaha!:das:

yes i can easily be confused with a native speaker who just can't spell properly and just doesn't like to write long posts:naughty:

*puts linde on the list too*

mwahahaha!:das:

Oh great, now I've got a stalker. I know it was unavoidable, as I'm that great:mf_rosetinted:

Well to be honest I thought you were both native speakers until you said so (in another thread). I assumed you were just living abroad.

And you're so quick!

Thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, watch out, we're everywhere!:naughty:

i'm not:no:

i was just kidding..:blush-anim-cl:

i love languages too, just can't speak them:naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Immagine2.png

... I'm probably late for the style and outfit discussion, but it is just this jacket (isn't it even the Williamson garment??), that always makes me think of that one passage of 'Gone with the wind', where Scarlett O'Hara destroys her living room curtains to make herself a dress from the cloth to hide her lack of means from imprisoned Rhett. :lmfao::mf_rosetinted:

If I could make Mika change just one component of his usual outfits, it would definitely be the tight trousers, though. (And no, I don't mean it literally :doh:) Hated those from Day 1, to be honest.

Yet, if he decided to do his gigs wearing Robin Hood costumes or pieces from Sam Sparro's coat rack, I'd still consider myself lucky to be there and watch.

:boxed: I know how you feel...

...I remember when Aaurora accused me to stalk people when she was the one doing that. Pfff, thank God she didn't follow me again! :naughty:

I agree with Violet. Once you have seen Mika in regular jeans and shirt, you want to see him in the same outfit again :naughty: He looks even better than with the tight pants on

But I have! I mean, I haven't seen him in real life at all, (at PDP I was so far away I coudn't tell what he was wearing) but there's plenty of casual pics on here.

Image069.jpg

Yeah he looks great in regular jeans.

No, Bab, wrong pic. Or better said, wrong jeans...btw, never seen Mika wearing a belt like that

this is what I was referring to:

IMG_2977_614x.jpg

1215527268826_f.jpg

that`s Mika ? :blink:

is the first time i see this pic

That's because it's mine, lol

No, Bab, wrong pic. Or better said, wrong jeans...btw, never seen Mika wearing a belt like that

Taken before the TBA gig in Manchester last year. Ass shot.

Titchy witchy detail Romis- regular jeans do not have glittery stripes and regular t-shirts do not have tails. Your pic proves my point- he looks good dressed up!

sorry girl. Sometimes I forget to check well before writing, I meant...the kind of pants men usually wear, which are not tight, not oxford not wide-leg, but have a different rise compared to the woman ones. Here in my country they are the standard ones for men, so I called them 'regular'

You can add them glitter, colours as well :wink2:

something like that:

http://www.elcorteingles.es/multitienda/producto/producto2.asp?hddref=0088339&cpam=1009&tpam=ssc

http://www.elcorteingles.es/multitienda/producto/producto2.asp?hddref=0088350&cpam=1009&tpam=ssc