Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blink: I love Erase, and I really love the lyrics.

Awww poor Erase it has no friends *hugs Erase* :wub2:

I thought he was speaking with a french accent for the "possibilites are endless"

I like Erase, I just think it's kinda cheesy. The one Mika song I don't like is Your Sympathy:boxed:

:blink: I love Erase, and I really love the lyrics.

Awww poor Erase it has no friends *hugs Erase* :wub2:

I thought he was speaking with a french accent for the "possibilites are endless"

I love Erase too:wub2:

He seems to be ending his vlogs in comical ways now. Like with the second studio vlog, doing that train impression, and now this. Maybe his comedy side is starting to emerge:naughty:

that's also what made me :wub2: him.

but i love the "we moved out of demo phase" "erm i moved ..." part best:naughty:

lol yeah :naughty: It reminded me with the questions blog.. me us I we.. it was hilarious :roftl:

lol yeah :naughty: It reminded me with the questions blog.. me us I we.. it was hilarious :roftl:

Oh. I didn't even make that connection! :roftl:

EDIT: I hope he realizes the deadline to answer those questions is coming up very soon. However, he said "Happy Pumpkin Day" as if he wasn't going to post a blog until after Halloween so I don't know what he's planning on doing :naughty:

I think you are the only person here who doesn't like Your Sympathy :naughty:

It makes me unique:mf_rosetinted:

i LOVE your sympathy...

over my shoulder sucks. and rain is so-so

I never listen to over my shoulder, only when I am sad and lonely or when I want to sleep. It's my special sleeping song:wub2:

It deffinitely sounded like he was telling us he's not becoming mikasounds...:naughty:

It did!:naughty:

Awww poor linde XD

Erase is very...American idol, i find. But i still like it. My interpretation is climbing above love today in favourites with me though

It is...

Yeah, I like my interpretation better than Love Today aswell! Nothing can top Relax for me though:wub2:At least, not yet..let's wait for the new album.

It makes me unique:mf_rosetinted:

I never listen to over my shoulder, only when I am sad and lonely or when I want to sleep. It's my special sleeping song:wub2:

It did!:naughty:

It is...

Yeah, I like my interpretation better than Love Today aswell! Nothing can top Relax for me though:wub2:At least, not yet..let's wait for the new album.

Relax is america's favourite mika song i think.

I only like the acoustic version.

Oh. I didn't even make that connection! :roftl:

EDIT: I hope he realizes the deadline to answer those questions is coming up very soon. However, he said "Happy Pumpkin Day" as if he wasn't going to post a blog until after Halloween so I don't know what he's planning on doing :naughty:

It was this one too that made me think of this blog :naughty:

It deffinitely sounded like he was telling us he's not becoming mikasounds...:naughty:

I get the feeling he's so used to saying we, as in the team Mika sense, he catches himself saying it, and quickly corrects himself.

It's very amusing:naughty:

I get the feeling he's so used to saying we, as in the team Mika sense, he catches himself saying it, and quickly corrects himself.

It's very amusing:naughty:

Yes I guess so..