Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

I just listened again and I am reasonably sure its Ella - and as

it is not his dog I can't see why someone else would call their

dog after HIS singing teacher :wink2:

But whose dog is it then? I thought it's his dog...

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But whose dog is it then? I thought it's his dog...

Someone mentioned it was someone else's dog - Mika did

say he wanted a dog - but it would not be possible with his

current lifestyle!!

Did anyone notice, that no comment was approved between 11.50 pm and 3.05 am on Mikasounds? My comment and all your turnip - comments don´t exist......

Mine have not shown up - neither of them :naughty:

Did anyone notice, that no comment was approved between 11.50 pm and 3.05 am on Mikasounds? My comment and all your turnip - comments don´t exist......

Shocking! A blatant discrimination against turnips! I am going to report him to the authorities at once!

Someone mentioned it was someone else's dog - Mika did

say he wanted a dog - but it would not be possible with his

current lifestyle!!

:

Maybe he bought a dog,but till he's doing on his new album someone else is taking care of it :bleh:

Awwwh,I love when he says that :naughty:

Ella then, Wendi :naughty: (remember I'm not much good listening!)

It's funny how Mika says 'Possibilities are endless'. With an accent that is sort of ... Ingie's :naughty: sound like dutch or german or something like that :floor:

It's funny how Mika says 'Possibilities are endless'. With an accent that is sort of ... Ingie's :naughty: sound like dutch or german or something like that :floor:

Sounds like french to me:lmfao:

Okay, I was just told that apparently in a village nearby, people are traditionally carving turnip as well... ... so maybe it's not that outlandish... or maybe now even more :lmfao:

So you live near civilization then :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Well, that's what I THINK it is :wink2:

I thought that too but I think it is Greg Wells dog !:blink:

Hmmmmm,it might be,but I still think it's Mika's :boxed: he didn't say anything about her though,only "and we have a new friend,Ella the dog" :naughty: but it certainly looks like Mika's dog - she has a pink dog lead :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Edited by keti

Ingie's?? Do I have my own accent now?:shocked:

No, it's more like a French accent:naughty:

Naaah,French deffo.

Am I the only one who isn't thrilled at the mention of Ella freaking out when she hears high singing? Mika, why are you singing high again? :blink

Just give us some nice lower notes, I'm sort of done with the high ones :bleh

no high notes for me too:no:

i just can't stand it when he sings tooooo high,like in ERASE :boxed:

I wouldn't even know how to start my computer before my tea!:shocked

lol!

and all that time i thought you were a computer geek just because of your avatar pic:naughty:

Not sure though, if the setting with Mika in front of the drawing and him mentioning how Yasmine won't be there before next week, is enough to convince me that it was him who did it. :naughty... maybe a bit too much of a piece of evidence :bleh:

reminds me of a saying in turkish.something like: " the man who gives 7 reasons where 3 was enough, is probably lying":naughty:

Hooray! Belguim are with us! (You are in Belguim?) :yay:

we just eat them, guess it doesn't count:sad:

It sounds like Spanish for me :roftl:

Not spanish for sure. With spanish accent it would sound totally neutral :bleh:

I'll say it in spanish for you :naughty:

posibilities.wav - 0.15MB

I admit it could be meant to be french :cool:

no high notes for me too

i just can't stand it when he sings tooooo high,like in ERASE

The thing with Erase is, not singing high, it's more evident he has some voice vices that should correct. Like nasalization or bad projection, not to mention that if you listen to the demos, he's even a bit out of phase and has air scape :boxed:

I know, I'm mean today...but the same thing I said it to Mika a long time ago, Perhaps that's why he doesn't love me :sneaky2:

:lol3:

Edited by Romis

Whaaaaat??! In "Erase" ? He certainly doesn't sing high in "Erase".:mf_rosetinted:

He sings with his flat or chest voice, very different to his clear and beautiful falsetto :mf_rosetinted:

actually, there's some falsetto there as well but I'm not sure if it's clear and beautiful :mf_rosetinted: