Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

I LOVE THE MUG!

And it seems that the new album is crossing the boundaries of my imagination...which i've been told it's huge and sick sometimes :roftl: IT'S FANTASTIC :wub2:

did i tell you i love the MUG? adorable.

one month? that means we're getting the album by the end of this year?? :boing::drool:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I the only one who isn't thrilled at the mention of Ella freaking out when she hears high singing? :crybaby: Mika, why are you singing high again? :blink:

Just give us some nice lower notes, I'm sort of done with the high ones :bleh:

Well not freaking out, but the thought did cross my mind.

Never mind, we don't know how many yet.....

I doubt it will be out by the end of the year...

I have a sneaking suspicion that U2's new one will be out before Mr Perfectionist gets his act together...

And can I just say how much I HATEthat stupid hat he's wearing??? I seriously want to steal it and burn it...

He's just not a hat person, that's all...

I LOVE THE MUG!

And it seems that the new album is crossing the boundaries of my imagination...which i've been told it's huge and sick sometimes :roftl: IT'S FANTASTIC :wub2:

did i tell you i love the MUG? adorable.

one month? that means we're getting the album by the end of this year?? :boing::drool:

How do you make your calculations? He's been at it a month, any idea how much longer he will take? I know some people, once they have done the demos, just go right in and record, but we've been told how much of a perfectionist he is........

Am I the only one who isn't thrilled at the mention of Ella freaking out when she hears high singing? :crybaby: Mika, why are you singing high again? :blink:

Oh, I agree!!!

Normal notes will suffice for me!!!

And Ella is the most adorable labrador I've seen!

How do you make your calculations? He's been at it a month, any idea how much longer he will take? I know some people, once they have done the demos, just go right in and record, but we've been told how much of a perfectionist he is........

:doh: he said he's been at it a month and i understood it will take about a month until it's done..

sorry... :blush-anim-cl:i just woke up...didn't have my tea, i can't think :sad:

:doh: he said he's been at it a month and i understood it will take about a month until it's done..

sorry... :blush-anim-cl:i just woke up...didn't have my tea, i can't think :sad:

Hey, don't apologise - I am sitting here with my first cup of tea:wink2: It's just that I get the feeling that some people do it really quick, but Mika, well he's working on Mika time......

Hey, don't apologise - I am sitting here with my first cup of tea:wink2: It's just that I get the feeling that some people do it really quick, but Mika, well he's working on Mika time......

:wink2: mika is not like everyone else. that's why i love his music. he likes to make things so complicated but they turn out wonderful :wub2:

i'm off to have my tea and find something to eat.

see you later!

'Morning! :wink2: (it's almost 2pm here:blush-anim-cl:)

Am I the only one who isn't thrilled at the mention of Ella freaking out when she hears high singing? :crybaby: Mika, why are you singing high again?

Just give us some nice lower notes, I'm sort of done with the high ones

I love the high notes, it's like a trade mark for him!

The higher the better…sorry about the dog’s sensitive ears though!:naughty:

And can I just say how much I HATEthat stupid hat he's wearing??? I seriously want to steal it and burn it...

He's just not a hat person, that's all...

He's trying to be FUNNY, in a clown like way!:roftl:

But I agree, I just can't laugh at a person in a funny hat, maybe I have don't have the right sense of humour?:bleh:

he said he's been at it a month and i understood it will take about a month until it's done..

sorry... :blush-anim-cl:i just woke up...didn't have my tea, i can't think

I wouldn't even know how to start my computer before my tea!:shocked::naughty:

Looks like a proper, well prepared vlog. I really like how it's all put together so neat, they're getting good at it. :thumb_yello:

Not sure though, if the setting with Mika in front of the drawing and him mentioning how Yasmine won't be there before next week, is enough to convince me that it was him who did it. :naughty:... maybe a bit too much of a piece of evidence :bleh:

And I hope the next album won't turn out to be a lengthy experimental radio play documentation solely involving his whole family and their dogs. As lovely as they are. Well, I still have faith... and he has plenty of time to decide what to do until the official release next... autumn or so... :roftl:

However, it's so nice to share a bit of the fun again. Happy pumpkin day! :punk:

Looks like a proper, well prepared vlog. I really like how it's all put together so neat, they're getting good at it. :thumb_yello:

Not sure though, if the setting with Mika in front of the drawing and him mentioning how Yasmine won't be there before next week, is enough to convince me that it was him who did it. :naughty:... maybe a bit too much of a piece of evidence :bleh:

And I hope the next album won't turn out to be a lengthy experimental radio play documentation solely involving his whole family and their dogs. As lovely as they are. Well, I still have faith... and he has plenty of time to decide what to do until the official release next... autumn or so... :roftl:

However, it's so nice to share a bit of the fun again. Happy pumpkin day! :punk:

:sneaky2: Turnip!!!!!!! :roftl:

He's trying to be FUNNY, in a clown like way!:roftl:

But I agree, I just can't laugh at a person in a funny hat, maybe I have don't have the right sense of humour?:bleh:

I think he's trying too hard...

It's not even funny in an "it's so stupid it's adorable" kind of way (if that makes sense)...

We must have the same sense of humour then if we don't find it funny! :naughty:

Looks like a proper, well prepared vlog. I really like how it's all put together so neat, they're getting good at it.

Not sure though, if the setting with Mika in front of the drawing and him mentioning how Yasmine won't be there before next week, is enough to convince me that it was him who did it. :naughty:... maybe a bit too much of a piece of evidence

I hope you're talking about Autumn in the northern hemisphere... :naughty:

I just hope he has some decent songs on the album... I'm not convinced that Rain and How Much Do You Love Me are very good... though if Holy Johnny made it on there (as unlikely as that is) I'd consider buying it...

Turnip!!!!!!!

Turnip??? Like that: turnip2.jpg?

Hmmm... never thought of those when it comes to Helloween :roftl:

Is that a Scottish thing? :naughty:

I hope you're talking about Autumn in the northern hemisphere... :naughty:

Yes sure, but next one :bleh:

I just hope he has some decent songs on the album... I'm not convinced that Rain and How Much Do You Love Me are very good... though if Holy Johnny made it on there (as unlikely as that is) I'd consider buying it...

I'd prefer Rain over HJ any day of the week, although I really like both performed live. I just can't see HJ or HMDYLM on an album. But I'm not Mika. :roftl: Thank God. :bleh:

That sounds about right. I'm in 11th grade right now and I'm 16 :wink2:

Oh cool . I thought the grades in school good be diferent . I mean... in France the 9th grade it's the 3th grade (if I'm not mistaken) .

NO !!!

High singing !! High, high, high !! Higher as possible !! :shocked:

I love him because of the high notes (well... i love him with lower and normal notes too...) ! He can't stop singing the way he sings... *Remebers the chorus of Rain* Yeah !! He can't !! His high singing is everything . :drool:

Turnip??? Like that: turnip2.jpg?

Hmmm... never thought of those when it comes to Helloween :roftl:

Is that a Scottish thing? :naughty:

Our turnips are much bigger than that. Have a look at Babs avatar!! :thumb_yello:

We always carved out turnips at Halloween - and put little night

lights in them!! My mum would use the insides for mashed turnip,

or in the veg soup!!

Our turnips are much bigger than that. Have a look at Babs avatar!! :thumb_yello:

or in the veg soup!!

What's the matter with all of these people? Brainwashed by Americans???

Hi...I have a doubt

what did he say the dog was called?

'cause I heard he said: Alla the dog :boxed:

besides that, I've seen the studio has...¡Flowers! (really nice ones and no ammonia :naughty:)

And beautiful windows. Thank God! :mf_rosetinted:

or in the veg soup!!

:roftl: I always thought of it as a rotten apple. So it's a rotten turnip? :naughty:

I want to carve out a turnip now ...*goes to look for one*

:roftl: I always thought of it as a rotten apple. So it's a rotten turnip? :naughty:

I want to carve out a turnip now ...*goes to look for one*

:roftl: It's not rotten!!!!!!

Post pictures if you find one and you manage to carve it - but watch your

fingers, they are hard to cut!! :thumb_yello:

What's the matter with all of these people? Brainwashed by Americans???

It's easier carving pumpkin - we grew up tough :mf_rosetinted:

Hi...I have a doubt

what did he say the dog was called?

'cause I heard he said: Alla the dog :boxed:

besides that, I've seen the studio has...¡Flowers! (really nice ones and no ammonia :naughty:)

And beautiful windows. Thank God! :mf_rosetinted:

I thought he said Ella the dog!! :blink:

*jumps around like a kid who just got a lollipop*

I'm off for a birthday and he decides to post something:mf_rosetinted:

I'm suppppaaaaaah excited now, *bounces*

"The possibilities are endless":mf_rosetinted:

Me too! I understood that too!

Are you guys sure it's Ella,after all?

I just listened again and I am reasonably sure its Ella - and as

it is not his dog I can't see why someone else would call their

dog after HIS singing teacher :wink2: