Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

No.. I didnt take so much.. for about 10$.. but anyway.. I have think of something.. :)

Wow.. I love sales:naughty

haha I love countryside.. coz there lives my family:naughty: I really want to go home couse Im here at Ventspils already 2 weeks & weekends.. which sucks.

Oh, I see.. I bet it cost a lot, isnt it?

Oh, and I remembered where all my money went.. yesterday a brother of my friend took my pc and brought it to fix it. (it doesnt worked for months already.. well, my laptop.. Its really old and had an old windows programm. ) BUT!!! He brought it back, I gave him some money and now I could say that I have a new laptop.. (of course its the same) but it looks amazing. they pre-installed it and put new programms.. and I have window program which is 2 days old:blink::biggrin2: And there are so many cool pics in it. You can see my desktop how it looks at the moment.

aa9c01acf468.jpg I feel like I have such a great pc:naughty:

Oh, its not so much, I know you will feel uncomfortable, but I bet she wont mind if it takes you a lil bit to gave the money back.

Me too!

Oh my! Thats too much!! Imagine how I will feel if I finally move. I dont think I will be able to go home very weekend.......

What, the book?? Not so much since its an old book and its really popular. Im more worried about the shipping days.

Wow!! That desktop is amazing!!!! Me loves it!!! :wub2: Im glad you had your laptop fixed!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, its not so much, I know you will feel uncomfortable, but I bet she wont mind if it takes you a lil bit to gave the money back.

Me too!

Oh my! Thats too much!! Imagine how I will feel if I finally move. I dont think I will be able to go home very weekend.......

What, the book?? Not so much since its an old book and its really popular. Im more worried about the shipping days.

Wow!! That desktop is amazing!!!! Me loves it!!! :wub2: Im glad you had your laptop fixed!

Yeah..

Actually at first you'll feel sad and pretty bad, but later you'll be fine. But now I reallt want to go home..too much time here and too many stressing about my exams.

Oh, thats good then. :)

Actually I have bought for you something but Im not sure when I can send it coz I have no money at all..

Thanks:biggrin2: Those pics are a bit weird but I really like them.. and there are ton of new and intereting games as well :biggrin2:

Yeah..

Actually at first you'll feel sad and pretty bad, but later you'll be fine. But now I reallt want to go home..too much time here and too many stressing about my exams.

Oh, thats good then. :)

Actually I have bought for you something but Im not sure when I can send it coz I have no money at all..

Thanks:biggrin2 Those pics are a bit weird but I really like them.. and there are ton of new and intereting games as well :biggrin2:

Yep, I bet so. Hope I can get along with the situation:aah:

I understand you, when I get stress, most of the times spending time with my family makes me feel better and very relaxed.

:thumb_yello:

Really??? You shouldnt!!! Anyway, hope it wanst expensive. And dont worry, send it when you can (Im very made to wait for things, I have been waiting for some letters for months, and I cant remember when was the last time I got a letter from Indre :teehee:)

I like weird pics too, specially if they are cartoons:blush-anim-cl: New games???:shocked: Me wants.

Yep, I bet so. Hope I can get along with the situation:aah:

I understand you, when I get stress, most of the times spending time with my family makes me feel better and very relaxed.

:thumb_yel

Really??? You shouldnt!!! Anyway, hope it wanst expensive. And dont worry, send it when you can (Im very made to wait for things, I have been waiting for some letters for months, and I cant remember when was the last time I got a letter from Indre :teehee:)

I like weird pics too, specially if they are cartoons:bluanim-cl: New games???:shod: Me wants.

Don't worry, I'll be there for you, and you can always write me and tell how you feel:wink2:

And when I'm stressed I eat a lot:roftl: But I think i'm a bit thinnier (?) couse I'm on a diet for couple of weeks.

No it wasnt so expensive.. do you want to know what is it? :fisch: Something connected with Ventspils:teehee:

Yeah, there is this cool game where you have to bake cakes.. its lot of fun:biggrin2:

Don't worry, I'll be there for you, and you can always write me and tell how you feel:wink2

And when I'm stressed I eat a lot:roftl: But I think i'm a bit thinnier (?) couse I'm on a diet for couple of weeks.

No it wasnt so expensive.. do you want to know what is it? :fisch: Something connected with Ventspils:teehee:

Yeah, there is this cool game where you have to bake cakes.. its lot of fun:biggrin2:

Yay! Great! I will do it for sure. And I will do the same with my sis, but I bet I will see her everyweekend. If Im accepted on the school I wan to, we can be room mates or live on different plasces but really close to each other.

Really?? I usually dont eat too much, but I eat chocolate :teehee: Yay! Thats great! Tho you dont need a diet, Im glad you feel better! (btw, who knows, but I read on internet that the disease I have causes overweight, so maybe I will lost a bit :aah:)

Better. I dont want you to spent your money on me. Nooooooooo, please, dont tell me, I want it to be a surprise!

Wow! I want that one now.......

Have to go now. It was great to talk to ya!!! See ya! :huglove:

Yay! Great! I will do it for sure. And I will do the same with my sis, but I bet I will see her everyweekend. If Im accepted on the school I wan to, we can be room mates or live on different plasces but really close to each other.

Really?? I usually dont eat too much, but I eat chocolate eehee: Yay! Thats great! Tho you dont need a diet, Im glad you feel better! (btw, who knows, but I read on internet that the disease I have causes overweight, so maybe I will lost a bit ::)

Better. I dont want you to spent your money on me. Nooooooooo, please, dont tell me, I want it to be a surprise!

Wow! I want that one now.......

Have to go now. It was great to talk to ya!!! See ya! :huglove:

Awww... I want chocolate so badly :huh: Wait.. I'll go home and then I'll eat everything :das::roftl:

erm, I didnt tell you what excatly it is :fisch:

ok, see ya! Nice talking to you too, :huglove:

Awww... I want chocolate so badly :huh: Wait.. I'll go home and then I'll eat everything :das::roftl:

erm, I didnt tell you what excatly it is :fisch:

ok, see ya! Nice talking to you too, :huglove:

I want chocolate too......... :blink: Hope you didnt do, you will feel horrible with yourself later........

I know, but I wanted to be sure you wont do it :das:

Btw, last Friday season 8 of Will&Grace started finally!!!

Hey Isa! I'm pretty ok, i guess.. well, i just came home.. I was at the docter to get my new contacts and they cost more than I had so I had to take a bit money from my friend. And I borrowing.. And now I'm without money till the Tuesday :boxed: couse I wont ask dad to send me money again.. But I think I'll survive..I have my last exam next week,and I had one today as well.. I think It was pretty hard but we'll see.. I have wrote 6 exams, and i already know 4 grades of them. 7,7,8,9 Im so happy but the hardest ones will be next week:huh: And how are you?

I want chocolate too......... Hope you didnt do, you will feel horrible with yourself later........

I know, but I wanted to be sure you wont do it :das:

Btw, last Friday season 8 of Will&Grace started finally!!!

Babbs...if I had any money I would send you some...maybe I will if I get any soon. Isa I LOVE WILL AND GRACE... next to boy meets world and all of the disney channel shows is Will and Grace.:naughty: I love them, Jack reminds me of my best friend JC...:biggrin2:.

By The Way does anyone know the Link to buy the Songs for Sorrow EP and Book:blink:...I really want it...

Babbs...if I had any money I would send you some...maybe I will if I get any soon. Isa I LOVE WILL AND GRACE... next to boy meets world and all of the disney channel shows is Will and Grace.:naughty: I love them, Jack reminds me of my best friend JC...:biggrin2:.

By The Way does anyone know the Link to buy the Songs for Sorrow EP and Book:blink:...I really want it...

Hey Meka!!!! How are ya?? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Boy meets world!!!! :wub2: And, of course, Will&Grace and Jack reminds me of one of my sis friends :teehee:. Btw, Babs should watch How I met your mother. Enrique Iglesias is in some episodes :wink2:

@Indre. Are you serious??? Are you suffereing alergy this year???? Im having a horrible time, I even thought on going to doctor and ask for more vaccines.......

@Indre. Are you serious??? Are you suffereing alergy this year???? Im having a horrible time, I even thought on going to doctor and ask for more vaccines.......

I'm afraid I am serious. Damn. I didn't knew it's sooooo.. umm.. :boxed: :boxed: Yesterday I thought that runny nose means cold, but when I got out today, I felt like it's hard to breath and my eyes are full with tears, tho I didn't feel like crying :blink: I had the same 'thing' last year, but then I could breath at least :aah:

How are you? Haven't hear anything from you like.. week :aah:

I'm afraid I am serious. Damn. I didn't knew it's sooooo.. umm.. :boxed: :boxed: Yesterday I thought that runny nose means cold, but when I got out today, I felt like it's hard to breath and my eyes are full with tears, tho I didn't feel like crying :blink: I had the same 'thing' last year, but then I could breath at least :aah:

How are you? Haven't hear anything from you like.. week :aah:

Oh, I know how you feel. Hope is not, but go to doctor to be sure. And you can get medicines to breath and for the eyes, so you will feel better cause Im sure you cant have an alergy test till next autumn.............

Well, Im kinda well but kinda bad. We finally end the clean up, but Im having a bad time with my alergy........... And yesterday had a big fight with my dad........... but now everything is ok with him. Im not gonna talk about last weekend :sneaky2: Nobody listens to me at home.

And you? Hows everything??

Oh, I know how you feel. Hope is not, but go to doctor to be sure. And you can get medicines to breath and for the eyes, so you will feel better cause Im sure you cant have an alergy test till next autumn.............

Well, Im kinda well but kinda bad. We finally end the clean up, but Im having a bad time with my alergy........... And yesterday had a big fight with my dad........... but now everything is ok with him. Im not gonna talk about last weekend :sneaky2: Nobody listens to me at home.

And you? Hows everything??

I hope not too, but I'm sneezing like crazy inside and outside it's even worst :blink: How long is it gonna last? :shocked: I'm already panic!!

Oh, what was the fight about with your dad? Hope nothing serious.. :blink:

Ok.. I'm not gonna ask about the weekend then :naughty:

3 days left to go to school and then suuuuummeeeeer! Tho i doesn't feel like summer at all..

I hope not too, but I'm sneezing like crazy inside and outside it's even worst :blink: How long is it gonna last? :shocked: I'm already panic!!

Oh, what was the fight about with your dad? Hope nothing serious.. :blink:

Ok.. I'm not gonna ask about the weekend then :naughty:

3 days left to go to school and then suuuuummeeeeer! Tho i doesn't feel like summer at all..

Well, here people feels like that till............. round July. But Im not sure if there is gonna be the same. Go to doctor and tell what happens. You should got any medicines for that.

Well, it was something stupid, but for me it wasnt. I decided some time ago to share the house stuff with mum, so some days she cooks and I do the laundry, and some other days we change. Yesterday was my turn for cooking lunch and mum told me to do pasta. Both my grandma and dad dont like pasta so much and always throw it to trash. So yesterday I just explode and tell mum to erase my name and write "grandma" and "dad". And he gor angry with me.

You better. :roftl:

Ouch! Then, come here! It feels like hell!!:aah:

Well, here people feels like that till............. round July. But Im not sure if there is gonna be the same. Go to doctor and tell what happens. You should got any medicines for that.

Well, it was something stupid, but for me it wasnt. I decided some time ago to share the house stuff with mum, so some days she cooks and I do the laundry, and some other days we change. Yesterday was my turn for cooking lunch and mum told me to do pasta. Both my grandma and dad dont like pasta so much and always throw it to trash. So yesterday I just explode and tell mum to erase my name and write "grandma" and "dad". And he gor angry with me.

You better. :roftl:

Ouch! Then, come here! It feels like hell!!:aah:

July.. ok.. we'll see.

Erase? Oh my.. :blink: We have something like that, you know "I like that, but I hate that so i'm not gonna eat it".. :sneaky2:

Oh, I'd love to come! I miss real summer! :wub2:

July.. ok.. we'll see.

Erase? Oh my.. :blink: We have something like that, you know "I like that, but I hate that so i'm not gonna eat it".. :sneaky2:

Oh, I'd love to come! I miss real summer! :wub2:

Hope there it goes faster.

Yes, we used to have it too, but then we have to do 6 things for lunch. Fisrtly decided that everyone cooked his/her lunch/dinner, but that never worked since my grnadma "doesnt know how to cook".

And you will still miss it, this is not real summer, is real hell! :teehee: We had 41ºC last weekend.

Hope there it goes faster.

Yes, we used to have it too, but then we have to do 6 things for lunch. Fisrtly decided that everyone cooked his/her lunch/dinner, but that never worked since my grnadma "doesnt know how to cook".

And you will still miss it, this is not real summer, is real hell! :teehee: We had 41ºC last weekend.

You know, I just tried to walk outside and tried to smell a rose.. I didn't smelled anyting.. No fregrant.. :blink:

Aha, I know what ya mean.. but.. I don't know how to cook too :roftl:

That's bloody hot :aah:

You know, I just tried to walk outside and tried to smell a rose.. I didn't smelled anyting.. No fregrant.. :blink:

Aha, I know what ya mean.. but.. I don't know how to cook too :roftl:

That's bloody hot :aah:

Oh, thats a shame. At least I can smell the polen and then sneeze a bit :aah:

Well, the fact is that my grandma can cook, but she doesnt want to.........

Yes, I havent slept properly in days.....

Oh, thats a shame. At least I can smell the polen and then sneeze a bit :aah:

Well, the fact is that my grandma can cook, but she doesnt want to.........

Yes, I havent slept properly in days.....

It feels like I have somebody's else nose :teehee:

Haha, really? :naughty: Don't give her food for week then you'll see how she's cooking - with pleasure, if you're lucky enought :roftl: :roftl:

Oh my, I hope soon you'll have good night sleep :thumb_yello:

It feels like I have somebody's else nose :teehee:

Haha, really? :naughty: Don't give her food for week then you'll see how she's cooking - with pleasure, if you're lucky enought :roftl: :roftl:

Oh my, I hope soon you'll have good night sleep :thumb_yello:

Yes. That sucks............

Well, I have tried, but there are 4 other people who cook for her :sneaky2:

I hope so. At least, I dont have to wake up early tomorrow :naughty:

Yes. That sucks............

Well, I have tried, but there are 4 other people who cook for her :sneaky2:

I hope so. At least, I dont have to wake up early tomorrow :naughty:

Aha..

Or, yeah.. right.. :naughty: Then you have to come up with something else :huh:

Mmm... I wish don't have to wake up early tomorrow.. :naughty:

Aha..

Or, yeah.. right.. :naughty: Then you have to come up with something else :huh:

Mmm... I wish don't have to wake up early tomorrow.. :naughty:

Yes, I came up with.......... not cooking for her anymore :roftl::thumb_yello:

I wish it too, that will mean vacations!!

Yes, I came up with.......... not cooking for her anymore :roftl::thumb_yello:

I wish it too, that will mean vacations!!

Good idea :naughty: I wonder, what she'll gonna say then :naughty:

Yeah... *3 day more..!* :aah:

Good idea :naughty: I wonder, what she'll gonna say then :naughty:

Yeah... *3 day more..!* :aah:

Im sure she wont like the food either. Why??? Cause she doesnt like fish, nor vegetables, nor meat, nor anything more than pizza...........

3 days! :boing: