Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 12 yo girl's attempts to get BIOTG lyrics:

Blame it on the boys who's been EATing on you...

Blame it on your father coz you know he's DAD...

:lmfao:

awwww cute!!

me: dad, you hate everything, including mika's songs so don't try to pretend, you aren't too good at it!

mum: actually that's not true, he does like one song, tell her...

dad: yeah i like Fat Birds.

me and mum: :lmfao::roftl::lmao::lol3::naughty:

dad: :blink: what?

mum;

you know, i have alot of respect for mika because he does everything himself like you keep telling me, and you know mirey cyrus;

me; its MILEY cyrus.

mum; yeah, her, shes only as good as what the people who tell her what to do are. Mika does it all himself. And in Riley Cyrus's videos, she looks so slutty

me; mum, its MILEY CYRUS

mum; thats what i said, didnt i? and anyway, mirey clylus doesnt have the skill and determination that mika has..

me; mum, wasnt i the one who told you all this?

mum; yeah, but, i was thinking about and and realised you were right.

me; :lmfao: stop preaching to the converted...

I like the thread :naughty:

I have many quotes but I can't remember them all at the moment but I'll write them as soon as I remember them.

So..

Mum (listening to Ring Ring): Hmm.. He sings like Robbie Williams.

me: uhmm.. no.

Mum: Yes, he is. Maybe he is trying to sound like him.

me:no! Mika doesn't copy anybody.

Mum:Robbie Williams is copying Mika then :wink2:

-------

My friend Mika-hater: Well... I must admit.. We are golden is actually really awesome.

Me: Oh, yes it is :wub2:

My friend: and he's really cute.. :wub2:

Me: OH, YES HE IS.

-------

Me: Guess what, guess what! I bought new Mika CD! :wub2:

My friend (the same): You did? I have to listen to it :wub2:

Me: :shocked: but.. you hate him. :blink:

Friend: Well.. Actually, he is kinda cool. The only song I don't like is Grace Kelly :blush-anim-cl:

A friend on Facebook, after informing her of my November (gig) plans. =]

"Wow, that's so awesome!!! Mika would be amazing live. Actually, I can remember you performing Grace Kelly last year for music, which was really cool. Well, I hope you have an awesome time :)"

Lol, I didn't really want to remember that performance, it was kinda terrible. :aah:

I've improved my performance skills miles from then!

My Grandad, just now, talking about how I apparently have a strange taste in music:

'I didn't mind the shouty lot, not like that...Mincy Nincy or whoever it was you had on yesterday!'

Me: :blink: ... Mika? ... :roftl:

He honestly thought his name was Mincy Nincy!

My Grandad, just now, talking about how I apparently have a strange taste in music:

'I didn't mind the shouty lot, not like that...Mincy Nincy or whoever it was you had on yesterday!'

that almost made me spit out my tea! :roftl::roftl:

Mincy Nincy.. I'm gonna call him that now! :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

I can imagine me going to a CD store and asking " Do you have Mincy Nincy's new album? And singles?" And the guy who works there will be like ":shocked: WTF" And then I'll say " I mean Mika.. Geez.. didn't you know? :teehee:"

:naughty:

I probably wouldn't be able to ask as I would be giggling too much! :naughty:

I probably wouldn't be able to ask as I would be giggling too much! :naughty:

Me too.. But I can imagine. :naughty: Also because the guy that works there hates me because I go there like twice a week to ask for the singles that came with LICM, because I can't buy them anywhere around here. :teehee: He never has them.

I'm glad it's not just me who found it funny!

I just told my Grandad that I told you guys and he's all embarrassed now :aah: But glad to have been a source of entertainment!

I really can't stop laughing and smiling about it! :roftl:

A while ago, something happened at work. It went something like this.

Me: *Takes girl's order* Can I get your name please?

Girl: It's Mika

Me: like.... M-I-K-A?

Girl: Yeah

Me: That's my favorite singer's name!:roftl:

Girl: I didn't know there was a singer named Mika :huh:

Me: He's based in England

Girl: HE?!??!!!?!!!:shocked:

Me: Yes.....

Girl: Mika is a girls name :shun:

Me: .................

I wanted to say "No it's not! Its both!"

But i was afraid of this :

her: Yes it is!

Me: No its not!

her: Yes it is!

me: No its not!

her: yes it is!!!:sneaky2:

so I casually walked away

Edited by thekid

At the last Toronto show I got there early with some MFCers so I gave a friend of mine two tickets so she could bring a friend with her later. This was her reaction after the gig:

Quote:

To be quite honest I was really blown away by his people skills, his showman skills and to have a whole package like that, with the talent is really quite incredible. There is something very alluring about him live. He knows how to inspire masses, has that brainwashing-indoctrinating ability. Good thing he wants to get people to sing along to some feel good songs instead of throw themselves off bridges or meet jesus at a spaceship or blow themselves up in jihad missions. I think he could do it. You have this guy pegged just right. I can see that this guy is really good at being alluring. Isn't that just a very rare quality to have?

I ENTIRELY agree with that statement above. What ever "it" is, Meeks has got it in spades.

now for my quotes:

"THAT was FANTASTIC. I want to see him again!!!!" ---my daughter's friend Monica after the 10/18 show

"He was pretty awesome, I admit it." ---my daughter Grace

"Thank you for bringing me and introducing me to the whole Mika spirit thing."--my friend Tracy

"His videos are SO cool!" my son Paul (8) and Daughter Mary (7)

"I'm sick of hearing about Mika."--My husband (who is a little jealous!)

"I saw Mika on the ELLEN show. I liked his music, he's cute!" ---My ex Mother in Law. :)

"Aren't you guys freezing?" - people commenting on our lack of jackets while waiting outside for Mika at his Philly Gig.

"No, the love we have for him keeps us warm." - My best friend.

Hahah, when she said that I was like :wub2:

Guest EyeLoveMeCarPenKneeMan

I was at this really funny birthday party for my cousins best friends mum, i didnt know half the people there but i tagged along anyway cause i was with my cousin.

Most of the people there knew each othe because they were all in the same football club (the kids were, and the parents were all really into football and think one lady was actualy a coach).

One of the kids was called Mika.

His mum and the coach lady were sitting the closest to us, having a conversation about the team, and most importantly, about Mika.

So i was chatting to my cousin amd another girl, amd we were watching the music channel on tv, and i would constantly whip my head around cause one of them said Mika.

It was a looong night -_-'

the worst part is that all the younger football guys were having a wrestle/fight/pulling pants down and we joined in, and at one point they were all standing up shoving each other etc and Mika put his hands in a karate position and started making ninja noises, and at one point he went 'walabuukaa!' and i, being me, spun around stupidly.

But we had a fun time.

"We should clone Mika...oh wait, his DNA probably has COMPLETELY different nucleotides." -My friend :wub2:

"Who is that on your shirt? Is that Mika? Or an old lady dressing as Mika?" -My history teacher. He got slapped.

:teehee: