There was stuff I saw when I was in London in November for the MFC Christmas thing.... But I didn't have enough money then... I forgot we have a Claire's in Clacton ..... lol..... they had the same bracelet I picked up in London and the necklace... and then I bought another one as well.... :wub2:

wow sounds cool

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh god today I almost lost my bracelet at the mall, I went to put on a shirt and my bracelet fell... Glad the girl from the store kept it for me, I was in panic when I noticed I didn't have it in my wrist:roftl:

:shocked: You should put a tracker on it so you don't ever lose it :roftl:

:shocked: You should put a tracker on it so you don't ever lose it :roftl:

I should shouldn't I:lmfao:

My mom was shocked when I told her I had lost the bracelet:naughty: Luckily I found it... It'd be too bad if I wold've lost it!:boxed:

In 2 hours my mom will go on the internet and pay you, she's working now:bleh::wink2:

I should shouldn't I:lmfao:

My mom was shocked when I told her I had lost the bracelet:naughty: Luckily I found it... It'd be too bad if I wold've lost it!:boxed:

In 2 hours my mom will go on the internet and pay you, she's working now:bleh::wink2:

Yeah, phew :sweatdrop: I shall be waiting :cool:

Ok,

I'm working on getting a discount with Fuchsia if us Mikafans order the bracelets on there....since we can't go on like this and let people buy the bracelets in London and send them all over the world...has been fun for now,...but not for the future...

So...I'm working on it and I have the feeling they will say yes to this.

Will keep you all posted.

Trying to make it work like the Flashing Hearts, with putting somekind of codeword in the order.

Fingers crossed!!!

Ok,

I'm working on getting a discount with Fuchsia if us Mikafans order the bracelets on there....since we can't go on like this and let people buy the bracelets in London and send them all over the world...has been fun for now,...but not for the future...

So...I'm working on it and I have the feeling they will say yes to this.

Will keep you all posted.

Trying to make it work like the Flashing Hearts, with putting somekind of codeword in the order.

Fingers crossed!!!

that sounds like a great idea! since they sold out of flashing hearts, this would be great as a new MFC-symbol. and mika already has one! :naughty:

do you want to maybe PM a mod asking them about this? it sounds like a very good idea! :wub2:

that sounds like a great idea! since they sold out of flashing hearts, this would be great as a new MFC-symbol. and mika already has one! :naughty:

do you want to maybe PM a mod asking them about this? it sounds like a very good idea! :wub2:

ARE THEY SOLD OUT?

I JUST have a parcel here with 24 flashing hearts!:shocked:

I'm gonna ask a mod once there is one online, if I can do this, because it's in the name of MFC and I can not do stuff myself then (so yes I was thinking about that already).

So I'm going to ask soon.

Should be great, don't you think?

ARE THEY SOLD OUT?

I JUST have a parcel here with 24 flashing hearts!:shocked:

I'm gonna ask a mod once there is one online, if I can do this, because it's in the name of MFC and I can not do stuff myself then (so yes I was thinking about that already).

So I'm going to ask soon.

Should be great, don't you think?

oh they aren't!? i know i looked in the store a few months ago, and they didn't have any. if they do now...great! :wub2:

it really should! my bracelet from danika should be arriving soon. what a great idea! :punk:

oh they aren't!? i know i looked in the store a few months ago, and they didn't have any. if they do now...great! :wub2:

it really should! my bracelet from danika should be arriving soon. what a great idea! :punk:

Ok, I just pm-ed Niki27. I hope the mod/admin team likes this idea too.

And waiting for Fuchsia to reply!:thumb_yello:

Good for their sales too, so I guess...:thumb_yello:

Ok, I just pm-ed Niki27. I hope the mod/admin team likes this idea too.

And waiting for Fuchsia to reply!:thumb_yello:

Good for their sales too, so I guess...:thumb_yello:

thanks b! i hope niki thinks it is a good idea, also! :wub2:

if fuschia needs any convincing, i will for sure email them also. what did you say in your email?

thanks b! i hope niki thinks it is a good idea, also! :wub2:

if fuschia needs any convincing, i will for sure email them also. what did you say in your email?

Well lets just say that they have to make up some mistake of theirs...and that she asked me to tell if she could do anything for me...so I did...

:naughty:

GOOD JOB B! :punk:

way to take advantage of it...:das:

It's not even for me, as I have my bracelet:roftl:

Did it for the people that still want one!:thumb_yello:

Still need to get a reply from them and ofcourse niki!

:sneaky2: well we're still not officially official - but don't get me started on that ...

:roftl: I know, however we do get more and more thingies that point at the "official fan club" thingy.

Thats why I like that tag:naughty::thumb_yello:

How comes?:roftl:

You live near London, you can get them there!For way less!:bleh:

p.s. love your: probably an official fan tag thing hahahaha

:sneaky2: well we're still not officially official - but don't get me started on that ...

didn't both of you go to the christmas party?

i think that would count as official fan-ship...riiight? :blink:

didn't both of you go to the christmas party?

i think that would count as official fan-ship...riiight? :blink:

Official fan of this fanclub yes, but Mika himself didnt say this is his official fanclub (yet)...

How comes?:roftl:

You live near London, you can get them there!For way less!:bleh:

p.s. love your: probably an official fan tag thing hahahaha

Do you know how much it would cost me to go to London? Much much more than the bracelet is worth :roftl:

Do you know how much it would cost me to go to London? Much much more than the bracelet is worth :roftl:

ooo...ok, then wait till this is sorted, if it's going to be sorted. Need approval from mods/admins and ofcourse from Fuchsia themselves. However the last one I don't really expect problems from...as they have to make up something with me:naughty: