• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope you'll get it! It's really nice...:mf_lustslow:

you know? Wearing stuff that MIKA has got it's AMAZING.... :punk:

it is indeed:punk: I've got the coloured skinnies, braces, the bird twister watch the heart bracelet, star bracelet, a red & white stripey top & now a tama the same as his:punk:

mind you a few items i bought before i even knew mika had them weird or what hahaha :lol3:

Edited by DarkLight

it is indeed:punk: I've got the coloured skinnies, braces, the bird twister watch the heart bracelet, star bracelet, a red & white stripey top & now a tama the same as his:punk:

mind you a few items i bought before i even knew mika had them weird or what hahaha :lol3:

"I must be a sign" :glasses2:

Yep it's maybe ridiculous and unpersonnal for some but it's really great to have same items as Mika (as far as it is accessible, on money side) :naughty:

A message from Fuschia Online:

too late! :bleh: us mfc-ers get what we want!

the list of who she sent the email to is hilarious. i can recognize about 5 mfc-ers on it.

high fives for overcoming the odds! :huglove:

:naughty: Yeah recognised a few too:naughty:

I simply love that watch!!!! I will get it someday.:wub2:

That is such great news! :punk:

Is it? We all got one already:bleh:

I simply love that watch!!!! I will get it someday.:wub2:

Mici just to let you know the MOMA store has sold out of those colours in that watch I wanted it for a friend.

Those charms are available over here Sivan....http://www.bombayduck.co.uk....or the best of course...http://www.Tiffany.com (altho becareful you don't lose it like I did in Paris..only had it a couple of weeks too....:tears:)

xx

"I must be a sign" :glasses2:

Yep it's maybe ridiculous and unpersonnal for some but it's really great to have same items as Mika (as far as it is accessible, on money side) :naughty:

oh yeah & you know what else must be a sign?? the fact my 1st 2 subscribers on youtube are from france & beirut:cool:

mind you don't know what kinda sign it's supposed to be lol :lol3:

what's it supposed to be telling me?? hehehe

Sooo if you're missing bracelets, I have GOOD news for those who weren't able to get some yet!!!

"Dear valued customer,

We are very happy to inform you that our "Don't go Breakin' My Hearts" bracelet is back! You may place your order through the accessories page on our website (http://www.fuchsiaonline.com), while supplies last. This is one of our most popular items, so hurry and place your order today!

Best,

Anne Patrick

apartick@fuchsiaonline.com

http://www.fuchsiaonline.com "

Guess they found BHS or any other store:naughty: Or just the beads.

But still, it's too much money for such an ordinary bracelet.

Edited by Neiobi

oh, so the fuxja bracelet is back

I wonder if they sent me the email too..

I am writing from the phone and haven't checked my mail yet.

Did get the bracelet today.the envelope got torn though and one of the blue hearts is scratched.

I'll wear it on the inside of my wrist,so it's not to see.

I am glad it arrived. Looks very cute on

oh, so the fuxja bracelet is back

I wonder if they sent me the email too..

I am writing from the phone and haven't checked my mail yet.

Did get the bracelet today.the envelope got torn though and one of the blue hearts is scratched.

I'll wear it on the inside of my wrist,so it's not to see.

I am glad it arrived. Looks very cute on

Awwww sucks its scratched...but good thinking to wear it on the inside of the wrist!

Still fuchsia asks a LOT of money for the bracelets!!!

Thx so much to bjekje for her kind offer

No problem!

Glad hotdlp could get more than I did. I really really really wanted to go back to get a LOT more, but there was no chance to go back:shocked:

Sooo if you're missing bracelets, I have GOOD news for those who weren't able to get some yet!!!

"Dear valued customer,

We are very happy to inform you that our "Don't go Breakin' My Hearts" bracelet is back! You may place your order through the accessories page on our website (http://www.fuchsiaonline.com), while supplies last. This is one of our most popular items, so hurry and place your order today!

Best,

Anne Patrick

apartick@fuchsiaonline.com

http://www.fuchsiaonline.com "

Guess they found BHS or any other store:naughty: Or just the beads.

I don't need it now, I got one:mf_rosetinted:

There are so many nice things there :mf_lustslow: but man,12$ ???

I like the LollipopG earings :wub2:

There are so many nice things there :mf_lustslow: but man,12$ ???

I like the LollipopG earings :wub2:

I think there are people on here, that can make those earrings, just ask around here:wink2: maybe they want to send you a pair!:thumb_yello:

I have them:wub2:

Ow reallyyyy? Lucky :wub2:

I think there are people on here, that can make those earrings, just ask around here:wink2: maybe they want to send you a pair!:thumb_yello:

Wow really? I would love that so much :mf_lustslow:

I know...but I'm not one of those. :naughty: I wasn't educated like that.

I know I know...I don't dare to ask for stuff either...howevere there are exceptions ofcourse, but this I wouldnt dare asking too:blush-anim-cl:

Still, maybe there are people who make those lollipop earrings and maybe they might be so kind to make some for you too...:wink2:

I know I know...I don't dare to ask for stuff either...howevere there are exceptions ofcourse, but this I wouldnt dare asking too:blush-anim-cl:

Still, maybe there are people who make those lollipop earrings and maybe they might be so kind to make some for you too...:wink2:

That's right...maybe someone reads this and offers me that :bleh::blush-anim-cl: