I put the envelope under the tree for Christmas morning. Then I wore it all day. I must say it hurts a bit - I thought it was because of my big wrist, but I let my skinny daughter wear it and it hurts her too. I keep having to turn it over to give my wrists a rest.

at first, it hurt me too, but after wearing it ALL DAY yesterday, i got used to it.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I put the envelope under the tree for Christmas morning. Then I wore it all day. I must say it hurts a bit - I thought it was because of my big wrist, but I let my skinny daughter wear it and it hurts her too. I keep having to turn it over to give my wrists a rest.

mine is totally comfortable for me to wear all the time (which I do:naughty:)

but what is strange to me is i got a bracelet that is identical in style it's just different colours (back,blue,red and pink) and that is uncomfortable to wear for me:blink: hence why I don't wear that one much

I'm glad my Mika bracelet is comfortable (i'm not so bothered about the other one it's rather plain & boring by comparison)

at first, it hurt me too, but after wearing it ALL DAY yesterday, i got used to it.

what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.. :naughty:

seriously, the non-fuxja one is a little tighten on my wrist and I have got a skinny wrist. the fuxja one is ok. I think they are actually meant in kids' size or smt.

a few pages ago, I also asked if everyone felt the same and wondered how mika can wear it without having marks left on his wrist.

btw, he wears a fuxja one, but I seem not to see sparkles on it, from the pics.. maybe they exist in 2 versions..? everyone who's got a fuxja bracelet has it in the sparkling version? :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.. :naughty:

seriously, the non-fuxja one is a little tighten on my wrist and I have got a skinny wrist. the fuxja one is ok. I think they are actually meant in kids' size or smt.

a few pages ago, I also asked if everyone felt the same and wondered how mika can wear it without having marks left on his wrist.

btw, he wears a fuxja one, but I seem not to see sparkles on it, from the pics.. maybe they exist in 2 versions..? everyone who's got a fuxja bracelet has it in the sparkling version? :blink:

no,i haven't problem with them ;) it's confotable(and you know i'm not thin....)

and i didn't hear they have two size...:blink:

perhaps they change productor at one time...i don't know,sorry!

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

no,i haven't problem with them ;) it's confotable(and you know i'm not thin....)

and i didn't hear they have two size...:blink:

perhaps they change productor at one time...i don't know,sorry!

It depends on the string they use...they make the bracelets themselves (so they told..) and if they use a lot of string it will be a bigger bracelet and if they use less of the string it will be tighter...

I have persevered through the pain barrier - with a little cheating. I've found if I flip two hearts on the inside of my wrist upside down, they are smooth enough to cope with.

Hahahaha. Why don't you restring the bracelet with a longer string?

It depends on the string they use...they make the bracelets themselves (so they told..) and if they use a lot of string it will be a bigger bracelet and if they use less of the string it will be tighter...

Hahahaha. Why don't you restring the bracelet with a longer string?

What's this? Lateral thinking? :)

• 3 weeks later...

Bad news girls...sorry

Hi Bianca,

I apologize for the delayed response, I was out sick last week. I passed on your idea to my super, but it will not be passed into effect for this season. Unfortunately we will not be able to apply a discount to the hearts bracelet, as there is a limited quantity available and we will probably sell out soon.

Best,

Bad news girls...sorry

Hi Bianca,

I apologize for the delayed response, I was out sick last week. I passed on your idea to my super, but it will not be passed into effect for this season. Unfortunately we will not be able to apply a discount to the hearts bracelet, as there is a limited quantity available and we will probably sell out soon.

Best,

so no more heart bracelets? aw:thumbdown:

"we will probably sell out it soon"

you have to keep wishes onmind,perhaps they'll have it again soon,i hope for you!fuschia was always so sweet with me...

don't forget they don't product so they can't do what they want ;)

They havent been sweet to me. Promised me somekind of goodiebag...2 months ago...never got here:thumbdown:

Never got their hearts bracelet....and they said they will put my picture on their website...still nothing...

I dont trust them anymore tbh!!!

:sneaky2:

I'm well p*ssed off:thumbdown:

as I mentioned in the mika clothing links thread there's a place near me that has the bracelets for £2.50 if anyone wants one I'd be happy to get one :thumb_yello: Just pm me about it:punk:

I'd only charge the £2.50 for the bracelet & postage & nothing else of course:thumb_yello:

They havent been sweet to me. Promised me somekind of goodiebag...2 months ago...never got here:thumbdown:

Never got their hearts bracelet....and they said they will put my picture on their website...still nothing...

:sneaky2:

I'm well p*ssed off:thumbdown:

i understand you!

perhaps we don't have the same person incharge of our order ;)

i'll check my mail and tell you if i find a name ;)

when i bought my bracelet,they had some delays,so they contacted me by mail,and they proposed to send me something..and that what i had:

l_b03f3d6a5f7743be39b6a3763703cc5b.jpg

I'm well p*ssed off

Oh yeah? didn't know that :thumbdown: well not serious on this point... understand you very well...:wink2: but you know in lots of cases, when it's for "free stuff"... no one's here anymore...:thumbdown:

as I mentioned in the mika clothing links thread there's a place near me that has the bracelets for £2.50 if anyone wants one I'd be happy to get one Just pm me about it

I'd only charge the £2.50 for the bracelet & postage & nothing else of course

still so sweet of your part! :wub2:

i understand you!

perhaps we don't have the same person incharge of our order

i'll check my mail and tell you if i find a name

when i bought my bracelet,they had some delays,so they contacted me by mail,and they proposed to send me something..and that what i had:

When I bought mine, there was any delays or problem... got it very quickly... and they've always answered to me... I've been each time in contact with "Anne Patrick" ....:blink: don't know for you...?:wink2:

Oh yeah? didn't know that :thumbdown: well not serious on this point... understand you very well...:wink2: but you know in lots of cases, when it's for "free stuff"... no one's here anymore...:thumbdown:

still so sweet of your part!

When I bought mine, there was any delays or problem... got it very quickly... and they've always answered to me... I've been each time in contact with "Anne Patrick" ....:blink: don't know for you...?:wink2:

*same thing for me:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2098312&postcount=619

and her gift is amazing,and in so sweet package ;)

sorry for what happen now,try to contact this personn,if you want her e-mail,i repeat:mp ;)

yes,i find it

for the first mail,it was anonym,and then it was "Anne Patrick".

i can send to you her e-mail if you want(by pm ;) )

Yeah same one.

still so sweet of your part! :wub2:

Well she didnt fuss over the free stuff, was her idea...but I never got it!

Plus I think its not the Anne Patrick who always answers. She said that some intern also used her account to send emails...so...

Hey i dont know if any one mentioned Claire's boutique yet, thats where i got mine it looks EXACTLY the same!:thumb_yello: but idk if they are only in the us?

hello!

yes,we have it in europ ;)

Biekje,i'm sad for what happen to you;we haven't the same experience..do you tell her that others fans was more lucky?

hello!

yes,we have it in europ ;)

Biekje,i'm sad for what happen to you;we haven't the same experience..do you tell her that others fans was more lucky?

I don't think you really understand what happened?

I ordered the bracelets, she kept saying that they were looking for the beads, they found the beads and then the beads turned out not to be the right beads, we got our money back...then she sent us an email (telling us the bracelets where there again) with a CC to us all, where we could see eachother's emailaddress. I complained about that, as it contained my FULL name and surname so I wasnt pleased, then I got an email saying sorry and that they would send some goodiebag to me, which never arrived, she also promised that I would be on their website with my HBS bracelet (which is about the same bracelet), never happend and that all makes me very angry.

Promises, that they dont keep...I'm not pleased with them.

She also said if they could do anything, I should ask, so I asked them for the discount for us all (as there were many MFC names in that email CC) and now we can not get the discount. NO FAIR!:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

I don't think you really understand what happened?

I ordered the bracelets, she kept saying that they were looking for the beads, they found the beads and then the beads turned out not to be the right beads, we got our money back...then she sent us an email (telling us the bracelets where there again) with a CC to us all, where we could see eachother's emailaddress. I complained about that, as it contained my FULL name and surname so I wasnt pleased, then I got an email saying sorry and that they would send some goodiebag to me, which never arrived, she also promised that I would be on their website with my HBS bracelet (which is about the same bracelet), never happend and that all makes me very angry.

Promises, that they dont keep...I'm not pleased with them.

She also said if they could do anything, I should ask, so I asked them for the discount for us all (as there were many MFC names in that email CC) and now we can not get the discount. NO FAIR!:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

OMG!!!

i told you that to support your request..but i didn't know what is the matter;i know now that you do all you can. and they just never respect their engagements with you!:thumbdown:

i'll send a mail as soon as possible,to support people who are in the same situation...

remember it's because of mika all that :naughty:

Edited by FOUCHONNERET