the Blackall project in MFC....why not?

robertina

It has been a while since I posted something, here are the next steps (sorry that they are so big, I have no idea how to make them smaller):

paintingofagirlmonie9extrabubbles09.jpg

Monie added extra bubbles and a little bit red sky

and the next one has 2 next steps since I forgot to scan Diana's contribution seperately (sorry Diana) :blush-anim-cl::

paintingofagirldiana7toys092.jpg

Diana added dwarfs (look for them at unexpected places :naughty:), Monie added toys and mushrooms

Edited by Monie

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingie and Vixen, it's turning out pretty great! I like the tree very much. :thumb_yello:

It has been a while since I posted something, here are the next steps (sorry that they are so big, I have no idea how to make them smaller):

paintingofagirlmonie9extrabubbles09.jpg

Monie added extra bubbles and a little bit red sky

and the next one has 2 next steps since I forgot to scan Diana's contribution seperately (sorry Diana) :blush-anim-cl::

paintingofagirldiana7toys092.jpg

Diana added dwarfs (look for them at unexpected places :naughty:), Monie added toys and mushrooms

I just love it! It's an ace. :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

monie and diana, yuor artwork is amazing! :wub2:

ingie and vixen, I love yours as well! :punk:

robertina.. :blush-anim-cl: ehm.. I still have to get round to my turn of the project. I truly apologise I'm shamefully slow. *goes and hide in a corner* :boxed:

robertina.. :blush-anim-cl: ehm.. I still have to get round to my turn of the project. I truly apologise I'm shamefully slow. *goes and hide in a corner* :boxed:

pls don't!

i took longer!

:wub2:

same :roftl: i got ours back on the 13th march ( my b-day) and i haven't even started the next part yet :roftl:

I've been quite worried for Lucrezia's and mine... :boxed: she sent it back about more than three weeks ago and she got it back again! So she sent it again a few days ago...I hope I'll get it as soon as possible this time.. :boxed:

count me in!

Do you have a partner already Greyceli?

Diana: I'll be working on our girls this week! The Japanese one is almost finished! I'll make some good copies of her before sending her to Robi. Or maybe I'll send her back to you first so you can sign it?

Do you have a partner already Greyceli?

Diana: I'll be working on our girls this week! The Japanese one is almost finished! I'll make some good copies of her before sending her to Robi. Or maybe I'll send her back to you first so you can sign it?

Either way is fine! It's up to you. :)

Either way is fine! It's up to you. :)

I think it would be nice if we sign the drawing. So I'll send her back to you first. If you look at the drawings from a distance they make really great paintings :thumb_yello:.

Keti: poor Diana is also waiting already for a long time, for our girls to come back to her :blush-anim-cl:. But waiting is almost over for her, I promiss.

Maybe you can contact Lucrezia?

• 1 month later...
http://sophieblackall.blogspot.com/2009/06/from-yesterdays-observer.html

sophie and her real 'girl!' :naughty:

she blogged about 'her'

Good thing you bumped this thread, Robi, as I was wondering what is happening to this project, Mika and Es' and ours...

Our drawing is on its 4th round and on me, should i send it to Carlota or is it going to be ending by now?

What do you guys intend to do?

I think it would be nice if we sign the drawing. So I'll send her back to you first. If you look at the drawings from a distance they make really great paintings :thumb_yello:.

Keti: poor Diana is also waiting already for a long time, for our girls to come back to her :blush-anim-cl:. But waiting is almost over for her, I promiss.

Maybe you can contact Lucrezia?

*seeing the post more than a month later*

Yep I contacted her weeks ago, and I did get it!! :roftl: But my scanner isn't working :no: well, I have already done my turn... Now all I have to do is post it back to Lu :D

I must say she did it great :wub2:

I know, so do I, but this thread/project need a good blow to clean the dust then...:blink:

Phooooooo.......(Is blowing very hard) :naughty:.

The Japanse girl is finished, I put it on the mail yesterday (yes I know, incredibly late :blush-anim-cl:) to Diana so she can sign it and send it to Robi.

The other girl is almost finished, we'll have to do another round or two I think. I so hope other people will finish their girls so we can make a book of it, I would like a copy since I really like what I have seen so far!

I got the girls today! Thanks Monie. :D

Now I will need to find some inspiration somewhere..

You've got only one girl to take care of now :wink2:. And I have a lot of faith in your inspiration :thumb_yello:.

• 2 months later...

BUMP. :naughty:

How are the girls, is everybody still working on them or are we like Mika and did we forget about our girls :naughty:?

Diana and me have finished one girl, if everything is allright Robi has her and it is my turn to contribute to the other one. I'll work on it soon, I promise, Diana!

The project is too much fun to let it die like this I think.