the Blackall project in MFC....why not?

robertina

Avoca and robi, your drawing are so adorable!!

And Dani, I really liked it! It looks very nice :thumb_yello:

thanks peeps! :original:

now....i'd like to know who's really drawing at this point.

i bet mika and sophie are stuck, mika's maybe too committed to the new album and tour...

i'll pm each couple and check who's doing what...we have little time left before mika tours again, and i'd like him to have our drawings..what do you think?

even if they were a few.

:shocked: Mika's going to have our drawings? You're gonna hand them to him?

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you mean your drawing is stuck at jodi's?:blink:

Yes, she has had it since Novemeber. We started so well..............the first few exchanges were done in a couple of weeks. Last time she posted on here she said she had drawn on all her pics and was going to post them. I don't like to put any pressure on her but I would to carry on with it:wub2:

thanks peeps! :original:

now....i'd like to know who's really drawing at this point.

i bet mika and sophie are stuck, mika's maybe too committed to the new album and tour...

i'll pm each couple and check who's doing what...we have little time left before mika tours again, and i'd like him to have our drawings..what do you think?

even if they were a few.

why not? :mf_rosetinted: he can even have my designer one, but only HIM. VIP treatment :mf_rosetinted: he's used to those anyway :naughty:

Avoca and robi, your drawing are so adorable!!

And Dani, I really liked it! It looks very nice :thumb_yello:

:shocked: Mika's going to have our drawings? You're gonna hand them to him?

who knows? maybe me, maybe another fan....:wink2:

maybe i'll handle it to john, as i did in the past

who knows? maybe me, maybe another fan....:wink2:

maybe i'll handle it to john, as i did in the past

Oooh I see! I didn't know it would be that way.

But I really like the idea! It's so exciting! :shocked::wub2:

I only hope Lucrezia and me will do a few rounds before someone hands it to him...I want the drawing to look more full :)

Yes, she has had it since Novemeber. We started so well..............the first few exchanges were done in a couple of weeks. Last time she posted on here she said she had drawn on all her pics and was going to post them. I don't like to put any pressure on her but I would to carry on with it:wub2:

ouch

i think you can contact her, she'll be pleased anyway

A bit late but here we go, this is what Vixenbbw and me have so far. She drew the girl, I drew the snake

Foto0157-1.jpg

Foto0156-1.jpg

Wow it's looking great!:wub2::thumb_yello:

I love the contrast between the girl and the snake, well done!

I love the new drawings posted (and the new contributions to the ones I already saw). I certainly would contact my partner if I were you Kath, why not.

I hope to make a contribution to our drawings soon but at the moment I don't have the energy or time. It'll come back I hope. Between work, 2nd auditionround for the performing arts school, being an extra in a Dutch TV show (filming will be tomorrow :punk:), household and lying exhausted on the couch there is not much time :naughty:.

Surely there will be some any time soon, maybe with Easter, we'll see. I am still commited to this project!

So if you are just tuning in, this drawing game has been an unfolding visual conversation with the singer-songwriter Mika. We began with his note, which read, How about we start with a drawing of a girl?, and we are now deep in a surreal land of jungle sets and dapper millipedes. (By way of a burning house of words, an irresponsible baby, a smoky elephant and a dubious contraption.)

Put into words, I think we started out with Yes!, then went through Oh? and Hmm... and Whoa! and then we got to the contraption which was me going Mumble, mumble, mumble, blah, blah, blah, and Mika snuck away, tiptoed around behind and jumped out with HA! on the other side. I think my response is !AH; a face-to-face staring match.

Then again, it's just a drawing.

i didn't read sophie's blog at the time...i've done now.

nice way to describe the work in progress...but i think they are stuck now:blink:

What show are you going to be on Monie?

Deadline 2, the last episode. To be honest, I didn't see Deadline 1 :naughty:. I will be in the last episode but it will not be broadcasted untill at least 2010 :blink:. Hopefully I'll be "in beeld" for at least a few seconds :naughty:.

I love Sophies blog about their drawing! Hopefully they will continue drawing soon.

So if you are just tuning in, this drawing game has been an unfolding visual conversation with the singer-songwriter Mika. We began with his note, which read, How about we start with a drawing of a girl?, and we are now deep in a surreal land of jungle sets and dapper millipedes. (By way of a burning house of words, an irresponsible baby, a smoky elephant and a dubious contraption.)

Put into words, I think we started out with Yes!, then went through Oh? and Hmm... and Whoa! and then we got to the contraption which was me going Mumble, mumble, mumble, blah, blah, blah, and Mika snuck away, tiptoed around behind and jumped out with HA! on the other side. I think my response is !AH; a face-to-face staring match.

Then again, it's just a drawing.

i didn't read sophie's blog at the time...i've done now.

nice way to describe the work in progress...but i think they are stuck now:blink:

I simply think mika's too busy/absorbed by new album now to make something for the project. plus he's a perfectionist and he'd no just deliver a quick entry.

and i honestly think he's got tired of the game as well, as he did with the blogs. sigh. :boxed:

As Ingie posted her last round I thought I'd post my next bit!!

I didn't expect things to turn quite so distrurbing but there you go! That is surely the point of this...you don't know what's going to happen next!! :naughty:

I can't wait to see Ingie's next move.....over to you Ingrid!!

DSC004661-1.jpg

Edited by vixenbbw

I didn't expect things to turn quite so distrurbing but there you go! That is surely the point of this...you don't know what's going to happen next!! :naughty:

DSC004661-1.jpg

I shall amaze you:mf_rosetinted:

DSC004661-1.jpg

Beautiful!!!

In 2 weeks I have a few days vacation, I defo will work on "our" girls then :original:.