HollyD

OMG!!!! My whole life has been like a soap opera!! A good one :das:

He was OBSESSED with me BAD! He did not love me -- he wanted to BE me.... so much that he even had chicken with a girl!!!! :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

He sounds like a character :naughty: How did it end though?

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i have a really urgent question!!!!!!!!

So perez is having the one night in nyc thingy and me and my friend really wanna go so we registered our selves but then after we registered i saw really small written on the bottom left corner of the poster 21 & over only... But it said nothing about it in the main part of the post... So i was talking to my friend and realized i have perez's im address because when he emailed me back as the signature thingy was his address and im address... I added him to my buddy list and he is always on and under buddy info it says perez hilton so it seems pretty public like he isnt hiding who he is, i am not sure if i am allowed to ask him the question about the 21 & over incase its his personal one... Does anyone know if it is public or not??

Ok i have a really urgent question!!!!!!!!

So perez is having the one night in nyc thingy and me and my friend really wanna go so we registered our selves but then after we registered i saw really small written on the bottom left corner of the poster 21 & over only... But it said nothing about it in the main part of the post... So i was talking to my friend and realized i have perez's im address because when he emailed me back as the signature thingy was his address and im address... I added him to my buddy list and he is always on and under buddy info it says perez hilton so it seems pretty public like he isnt hiding who he is' date=' i am not sure if i am allowed to ask him the question about the 21 & over incase its his personal one... Does anyone know if it is public or not??[/quote']

WHO GIVES A ***** e-mail him WOMAN!

i imed him :naughty: He didnt respond:mf_rosetinted: Bitch:naughty::naughty: Jk i love perez!!!!!!!!! Lol

o holly you will never ****ing believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't keep me waiting any longer

don't keep me waiting any longer

I MIGHT BE GOING TO FLORIDA FOR FEBRUARY BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY DAD JUST CAME IN SAYING "JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE HOTEL PEOPLE (we have this weird point system hard to explain) AND HOW DO YOU WANT TO GO TO ORLANDO FOR PRESIDENTS WEEK???" ME: :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I MIGHT BE GOING TO FLORIDA FOR FEBRUARY BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY DAD JUST CAME IN SAYING "JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE HOTEL PEOPLE (we have this weird point system hard to explain) AND HOW DO YOU WANT TO GO TO ORLANDO FOR PRESIDENTS WEEK???" ME: :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

OMG!!!!! I am NOT going to get my hopes TOO high! Cause I don't want to :crybaby: I am just going to stay with my fingers, eyes and toes crossed UNTIL February!

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

i dont know! :sad: she is kind of nervous i guess by the fact that i talk to a 30 year old online everyday:blink:

O M G!!! Age is just a number! And she MET me TWICE..... she should KNOW that I am totally harmless!!!! :crybaby:

...and I am 10 years MORE immature then YOU .....

Aimee that makes me feel REALLY ****ty.. for reals!