HollyD

well ... my friend was really ssad today, and during PE, two of my other friends were talking bout it, and we were running, so i only heard part of what they were saying, i heard car crash, brother, dead.. and a few other things, so i though 'omygosh his bro got in a car accident' then later today i was telling my sis and she's like "wait, whats his last name" so i told her and shes like "wait. did jay get in a car accident too? because a yr ago today or tomorrow his other brother got in a car accident and died." and so its not that his other brother died too, its just the anniversery of that ones death, and its so sad

That is really sad :tears: But it's not your fault--you just misunderstood. Don't feel stupid!

I have to go to bed...*sighs* Goodnight!

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!!!! :bye:

Hollyyy :mf_lustslow: how are you?

Your son has been telling me all about your gallavanting with gay men back in the day :naughty: apparantly I was the only person who didn't know! It's quite an interesting story though, I'd never heard anything like it! Mrs. Brown! :roftl:

Hollyyy :mf_lustslow: how are you?

Your son has been telling me all about your gallavanting with gay men back in the day :naughty: apparantly I was the only person who didn't know! It's quite an interesting story though, I'd never heard anything like it! Mrs. Brown! :roftl:

ha ha ha!!!! He is the ONLY teen-ager I know that goes around telling people his daddy is gay! :roftl: MOST would be like :mf_rosetinted: I don't know what you are talking about! .... but, he thinks it is funny! :naughty:

Good evening

Heey Sarah! are you well?

ha ha ha!!!! He is the ONLY teen-ager I know that goes around telling people his daddy is gay! :roftl: MOST would be like :mf_rosetinted: I don't know what you are talking about! .... but, he thinks it is funny! :naughty:

:roftl:

I think it's so interesting! The way he was all infatuated with you.. even though he was gay.. it's quite a story! You should write a book :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl:

I think it's so interesting! The way he was all infatuated with you.. even though he was gay.. it's quite a story! You should write a book :roftl: :roftl:

OMG!!!! My whole life has been like a soap opera!! A good one :das:

He was OBSESSED with me BAD! He did not love me -- he wanted to BE me.... so much that he even had chicken with a girl!!!! :naughty: