HollyD

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

I wonder what they are worried about then?

Maybe her meeting more MFCers they haven't met?

I dunno!!!! I thought after the last time she came to Florida for a Meet Up everything was cool..............

:crybaby:

I feel like ****tttt

She wont do that, she already said your really nice :naughty:

If she does I will be pissed

JUST KIDDING.... I am not REALY worried about that one AT ALL......

she is gonna REALLY like me even more in 2 weeks!!!! :roftl:

O M G!!! Age is just a number! And she MET me TWICE..... she should KNOW that I am totally harmless!!!! :crybaby:

...and I am 10 years MORE immature then YOU .....

Aimee that makes me feel REALLY ****ty.. for reals!

YEAH! .... but Aimee parents MET me TWICE....

I dunno!!!! I thought after the last time she came to Florida for a Meet Up everything was cool..............

I feel like ****tttt

HOLLY!!!!!!!!!! DONT FEEL THAT WAY TRUST ME!!!!!! MY MOM IS JUST LIKE THAT! SHE IS WEIRD LIKE THAT I PROMISE YOU! listen my mom doesnt want me to go to college in the us because she thinks drinking is too much of a problem so she is sending me to a college where the drinking age is 3 years younger... or she will allow me to walk all alone in a city where they done speak my language and i have no clue how to get around and take the subway, but she doesnt let me walk around NYC!!!!!!! she is just like that its hard to explain...

DONT:huglove:

Aimee can remind them what an amazing person you are :naughty:

hahahaha ooooo i can! she really is an amazing person!!!!!!!!

O GOD I JUST GOT INTO A HUGE ASS ARGUMENT WITH MY PARENTS! I AM LEAVING MONDAY FROM NY AND COMING BACK TO NY FRIDAY EVENING:tears: 1 day before the meetup!!!!!!!! i was bitching and yelling to try and extend it to sunday but the airfares go up 260 bucks on weekends:boxed: i really dont think i can push it any further:tears::crybaby:

HOLLY!!!!!!!!!! DONT FEEL THAT WAY TRUST ME!!!!!! MY MOM IS JUST LIKE THAT! SHE IS WEIRD LIKE THAT I PROMISE YOU! listen my mom doesnt want me to go to college in the us because she thinks drinking is too much of a problem so she is sending me to a college where the drinking age is 3 years younger... or she will allow me to walk all alone in a city where they done speak my language and i have no clue how to get around and take the subway' date=' but she doesnt let me walk around NYC!!!!!!! she is just like that its hard to explain...

[b']

O GOD I JUST GOT INTO A HUGE ASS ARGUMENT WITH MY PARENTS! I AM LEAVING MONDAY FROM NY AND COMING BACK TO NY FRIDAY EVENING:tears: 1 day before the meetup!!!!!!!! i was bitching and yelling to try and extend it to sunday but the airfares go up 260 bucks on weekends:boxed: i really dont think i can push it any further:tears::crybaby:[/b]

:tears: oh no!!!!

HOLLY!!!!!!!!!! DONT FEEL THAT WAY TRUST ME!!!!!! MY MOM IS JUST LIKE THAT! SHE IS WEIRD LIKE THAT I PROMISE YOU! listen my mom doesnt want me to go to college in the us because she thinks drinking is too much of a problem so she is sending me to a college where the drinking age is 3 years younger... or she will allow me to walk all alone in a city where they done speak my language and i have no clue how to get around and take the subway' date=' but she doesnt let me walk around NYC!!!!!!! she is just like that its hard to explain...

O GOD I JUST GOT INTO A HUGE ASS ARGUMENT WITH MY PARENTS! I AM LEAVING MONDAY FROM NY AND COMING BACK TO NY FRIDAY EVENING:tears: 1 day before the meetup!!!!!!!! i was bitching and yelling to try and extend it to sunday but the airfares go up 260 bucks on weekends:boxed: i really dont think i can push it any further:tears::crybaby:[/quote']

I get it Aimee! I feel better now... KNOWING that it is not just me........

Brianna -- ARE YOU OUT OF SCHOOL THAT WEEK?????

If OUR Florida schools are out we can ALWAYS change the date......

I can ask off from work...........

I get it Aimee! I feel better now... KNOWING that it is not just me........

Brianna -- ARE YOU OUT OF SCHOOL THAT WEEK?????

If OUR Florida schools are out we can ALWAYS change the date......

I can ask off from work...........

awwww holly! how could you ever think it is your fault!!!!! although my mom is not to hot about me hanging out and talking to someone older then me it could never be just you!!!!!!!!!!!