HollyD

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened??????

THEY SAID NO AGAIN! THEY SAID THEY DONT WANT ME HANGING AROUND YOU GUYS! :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: I AM SO BEYOND PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW I AM AT THE VERGE OF TEARS! UGHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY THE HELL ARE THEY SO STUBORN! i even told my mom she has met you and alex and she responds i dont care you are not meeting up with them... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DONT WANT ARGUE WITH THEM ANY MORE TONIGHT I DONT WANT TO GET THE MFC TAKEN AWAY FROM ME :boxed::boxed::boxed:

the 14th to the 20th but i dont think there is any more point in switching dates :tears: i just asked my parents if i could meet up with you guys even if the dates switched and they said no :crybaby:

I can't beleive they won't let you go to Disney World -- there is a MILLION people there! I am REALLY bummed out cause we SO could have changed it to THAT date! It would have worked out for EVERYONE! :crybaby:

SO I guess that means ME and ALEX wouldn't be allowed to come and see you at all then! :no:

i can't beleive they won't let you go to disney world -- there is a million people there! I am really bummed out cause we so could have changed it to that date! It would have worked out for everyone! :crybaby:

So i guess that means me and alex wouldn't be allowed to come and see you at all then! :no:

o god i trully hate my parents right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so awful:tears: I want Aimee to come to the meet up, her parents are just being poo heads:sneaky2:

I will tell you ONE thing for CERTAIN -- it will NOT be the same without Aimee!!!!! :thumbdown:

hey u guys!

wats up?

*im sorry bout that aimee*

Hey Dev! I am on my way out the door.........

well........ to bed :naughty:

Good Night! :huglove:

and good night Aimee and Bri!!!! :bye:

ttty-tomorrow!!!!

Hey Dev! I am on my way out the door.........

well........ to bed :naughty:

Good Night! :huglove:

and good night Aimee and Bri!!!! :bye:

ttty-tomorrow!!!!

Night:bye:

I'm off too

i hope thats the answer!!!!!!!

If you need to talk more just tell me and I will stay on:wink2: