Koefnoen Mika - Screaming Gay

blood thirsty

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is already a thread about this.

but i think it's very funny , and i think the guy who sings it is very talented.

he does alot of things like this and some are very good. but you can only know that when you are dutch , because he imitates alot of dutch celebrities.

It is actually the 3th thread about it: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16877&highlight=dutch

I'll quote myself from the other thread, still counts:

It was indeed very funny. Paul Groot is a master in this genre.

I must add something: Koefnoen (the title of this sketch show) is definitly an admirer of Mika. Last season they used almost the complete LICM for background music to their sketches! I will try and look for one example on YT.

But I have to add and admit: you have to know this show to like it, if you're not Dutch you might find it insultive orso. I understand, because sometime we see sketches from other countries which we think are baaaad, but in fact aren't....

(Do you understand what I mean?)

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Please don't hit me but I think that it's funny, I mean, it's sooo stupid that it makes me laugh. The sons is pretty dumb and they change the music, it sounds just a little bit like Love Today.

And btw, if you look that guy from very, very far away he kinda looks like Mika with that outfit and his curls... :blink:

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a little poking fun at my favorite celebs...but Mika has never said that he isn't gay. That and I feel like the whole sexuality thing has kind of blown over. No one really asks about it anymore ya know?

Maybe it's just that because here in the States, it's so rare to see or hear anything mika related, that's it's weird to see him being made fun of...I mean I about keeled over when Love Today came on in a club last weekend. It was 2 am and I was THE ONLY ONE left on the floor lol. I couldn't pass up the chance to dance to Love Today!