Who had ever talked to mika and what did it feel like it...

willywonka

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it enough? :bleh:

I thought it might have been a more mind blowing experience to explain why we're sitting here waiting and ommmming for Da Mastah to speak on a daily basis.

Is it still considered talking when he speaks and you just nod and agree because you were frozen solid?

What about when he just nods because he can't talk and you just nod because you're a giggly fangurl?

That's as close as I've come to a "conversation" with Mika. :naughty:

Sorry i know this is random, but i just went to one gig ever and i couldn't get any closer so it would b nice to hear from all of u who had been lucky to get close to the mastah....;)

I talked to His Awesomness at Brixton Afterparty. He came into the room and walked straight over to me. I said "Hi", and he shook my hand and said he'd be back. I just stared at my husband and looked at my hand, and stared at my husband again!

Then after he had given his speech, everyone was crowded around him. I waited, and eventually he turned to me, and I shook his hand (again) and said "thank you for all the happiness you've brought into the world", and I gave him a gift I'd bought for him. A ceramic necklace in the shape of a starfish, all different colours. He said "Awe thank you." Then he signed my DVD.

So I decided that apart from my wedding day, and my son being born, that night was the third greatest highlight of my life!

like i said before, the 1st time I saw him I actually was there for his music, honest. :roftl: and I had seen pics of him. :naughty:

normally he'd not be my type of guy, look wise.

but when I saw him live.. ehm.. I have to admit I was like.. :shocked::wub2: *drops jaw on the floor*

all the few celebs I have seen before always made me starstruck, even people I REALLY liked, like michael stipe. so I just stood like an idiot and possibly ran away. :blush-anim-cl:

mika makes me someway at ease: I won't say I'm as calm as when I talk to someone else :naughty:, but he's a way to talk to you, that makes you comfortable and not intimidated. :bleh:

aaahhh MIKA ♥

Here is an excerpt from my Terminal 5 poem --

The highlight of my existence was when the doors were lifted and standing before my eyes there was an Angel in disguise. More beautiful then could be imagined, for a moment I'd died and gone to heaven. And when he opened his mouth to speak, I felt the blood rush to my feet. Gazing into his eyes was a feeling that is impossible to describe. Absolute perfection for a moment in time, one moment that is eternally mine. Never to forget how it felt, even still my heart does melt. What a day that forever changed my life, and we were not yet even inside. When darkness fell and barricades were placed we then had security up in our face. Leave it to the MFC to make the tough men laugh. Just three minutes and security was having a blast. The funniest thing to their inquizitive minds, was who is Holy Johnny and why is he on your sign? We explained he once was a whore and now he is a priest at just 24. The puzzled look upon their faces was priceless. Perhaps they'll think twice next time they have something to ask us.

The most amazing thing about actaully talking to Mika is the way he LOOKS into your eyes as he is speaking to you! :wub2:

I am SO suprised I handled it so well! :naughty: I was calm and cool and composed when he was right there standing in front of me -- and as soon as he went in to do sound check -- I lost it ans started crying like a baby.... *right there in front of everyone* I think it is cause everyone started telling me HOW PROUD they were of me, and how I handled myself -- it all just came out! It is HARD to keep yourself composed in his presence -- SO HARD that when he walks away... you take a breath and well... emotions fly!

Edited by HollyD

lol ingie did that happen to u?

Yeah it did, I can assure you that standing outside from 8 o'clock until 12 o'clock is not very favourable for your body heat, especially not in the pouring rain. But Mika was really worried, which was very sweet of him:naughty:

Ive met him a few times but most times always too dumb to speak :blink: .... In doncaster he grinned at me and my stripy elf stockings and we said hello to each other , which surprised me that i could even do that .... :roftl: and he spoke to us about the hoosiers ... :naughty:

The second time was the meet and greet in Madrid , and he walked towards me and fred , where i finally took a gulp and said to him hi Mika , im sorry ive never spoken to you much before but ive always been a bit dumb struck :blush-anim-cl::roftl: .... he just laughed at me , we shook each others hand and i said great show and thankyou for everything , to which he replied thankyou so much also and its ok (whilst holding his throat) :naughty:

All the othertimes ive never had the guts to even approach him :roftl: ... I actually dont think it EVER gets any easier either !!! LOL

Yeah it did, I can assure you that standing outside from 8 o'clock until 12 o'clock is not very favourable for your body heat, especially not in the pouring rain. But Mika was really worried, which was very sweet of him:naughty:

8:00 ... pppffftt woose :mf_rosetinted: