Who had ever talked to mika and what did it feel like it...

willywonka

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He spoke to me (2words !!) but i don't think i said anything!

I handed him a lollipop that he nearly took from me from my front row position in Brighton but some (arse) behind me knocked it out of my hand...so i was determined to give it to him later on!

He was just getting in to his car but he stopped right in front of me.... seemed ages but was seconds ..... took my lollipop casue i think i was holding it out at him and he remembered from front row and then said THANK YOU VERY MUCH... in that sweet soft polite wasy he does!!!

wow!! It was nothing special i made or anything and it was only seconds but it was so nice to be in front of him making a connection .............

It was enough for me to go back to the hotel with MFCers floating!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

like i said before, the 1st time I saw him I actually was there for his music, honest. :roftl: and I had seen pics of him. :naughty:

normally he'd not be my type of guy, look wise.

but when I saw him live.. ehm.. I have to admit I was like.. :shocked::wub2: *drops jaw on the floor*

all the few celebs I have seen before always made me starstruck, even people I REALLY liked, like michael stipe. so I just stood like an idiot and possibly ran away. :blush-anim-cl:

mika makes me someway at ease: I won't say I'm as calm as when I talk to someone else :naughty:, but he's a way to talk to you, that makes you comfortable and not intimidated. :bleh:

Yes, that's exactly how I felt! Mika makes you feel so important and special. I've met other celebs before, but only Mika makes you feel like he really wants to talk to you.

the first time i met him was really amazing . the way he reacted when he saw my dress was something i'll never forget , he couldn't give me a bigger compliment. it felt like a dream coming true, and when he signed my dress it was so unreal , it still is btw. on the way back i fell asleep in the car and when i woke up i had to look at my dress to remind myself that it really happened.

the second time i was afraid it wouldn't be so special as the first time , but it was even better. he remembered who i was and liked my second dress even more and his reaction was better than i could hope for. he really is so sweet

The second time was the meet and greet in Madrid , and he walked towards me and fred , where i finally took a gulp and said to him hi Mika , im sorry ive never spoken to you much before but ive always been a bit dumb struck.... he just laughed at me , we shook each others hand and i said great show and thankyou for everything , to which he replied thankyou so much also and its ok (whilst holding his throat)

All the othertimes ive never had the guts to even approach him ... I actually dont think it EVER gets any easier either !!! LOL

That stands out in my memory too:naughty:

As for me, I was surprisingly calm and actually asked him something, then he said things, then even asked me something!(:blush-anim-cl:) The fact that I wasn't a complete dumbstruck fangurl makes me happy too:naughty: I didn't even think I'd be able to talk...but it was easy.

Mr. M is a nice man:wink2::naughty:

luv him or hate him but don't tell him he's nice he loathes it...;)

I have a habit of telling him off when I meet him :lmfao: Or giving him stuff that he finds so ridiculously mad that he bursts out laughing:

(pictures courtesy of JoseOle):

080708_031-1.jpg

<is curious what made him laugh>

I handed him the Royal Albert Hall gig petition, saying that it was a petition, bla bla, and then he said :"you and your petitions!"

And started laughing :shocked::boxed::roftl:

Quite funny. He obviously found it very amusing.

I took this little vid of the moment just after the picture, but Da Mastah was not keen on being filmed explaining why he didn't want to do the gig :bleh::

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38036339

I have a habit of telling him off when I meet him :lmfao: Or giving him stuff that he finds so ridiculously mad that he bursts out laughing:

(pictures courtesy of JoseOle):

080708_031-1.jpg

:lmfao: I've a few pics like that of him laughing!

I still remember me and Lorna nearly crying with laughter(not what he was laughing at in that pic) and him turning around looking very amused:naughty:

I handed him the Royal Albert Hall gig petition, saying that it was a petition, bla bla, and then he said :"you and your petitions!"

And started laughing :shocked::boxed::roftl:

Quite funny. He obviously found it very amusing.

I took this little vid of the moment just after the picture, but Da Mastah was not keen on being filmed explaining why he didn't want to do the gig :bleh::

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38036339

Yeah, probably because he wants a bit of peace and quiet and doesn't want the MFC hanging around his neighbourhood?

Sorry i know this is random, but i just went to one gig ever and i couldn't get any closer so it would b nice to hear from all of u who had been lucky to get close to the mastah....;)

Finally had my chance to say few words to him in Paris, he was very friendly, cute and tall..:shocked::naughty:

I have a nervous thing, when im with people i like my voice gets weird, and i turn red and sweat profusely.

Would I want mika to see me looking like a wet tomato? :roftl:

I would assume, he's used to it :naughty:

I quite like tomatos, btw :licks_lips:

Yeah, probably because he wants a bit of peace and quiet and doesn't want the MFC hanging around his neighbourhood?

It's too bad I don't live there anymore. I'd never be lonely with all of the MFC wanting to come over for tea. :naughty:

I would assume, he's used to it :naughty:

I quite like tomatos, btw :licks_lips:

:das: That's quite sweet.

He's probably allergic or something. :lmfao:

It's too bad I don't live there anymore. I'd never be lonely with all of the MFC wanting to come over for tea. :naughty:

*has her, zoots, suzy and iadoremika crash at your place for a weekend*

Be happy you have ANY toronto fans :sneaky2::naughty:

Sorry i know this is random, but i just went to one gig ever and i couldn't get any closer so it would b nice to hear from all of u who had been lucky to get close to the mastah....;)

I talked to Mika after the Paris concert. He is very, very nice:thumb_yello:. While he was autographing, I told him that I was from Brazil. He smiled to me and said “Wow”. Then, he kept writing, but, suddenly, he looked back at me again and asked (I don’t know why) if I was in Paris for vacation:shocked:. Actually, I hadn’t prepared myself to answer Mika’s questions. I was surprised and I answered him in a low voice:blush-anim-cl:. I was astonish and I wished the time had stopped.

This is the pic. I miss that moment!!:bleh:

DSC01227-1.jpg