Who had ever talked to mika and what did it feel like it...

willywonka

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She really stayed down :blink::roftl:

:roftl:She knows her place with His Royal Curliness :bleh:

He really is that tall.

Well, Rose, no offence:naughty:, but you are quite small yourself so it would seem so, wouldn't it?

I think that he's tall, but not mega tall. He just looks taller cause he's "long", ie thin and tallish. Oh, and he wears tight clothes.

Well, Rose, no offence:naughty:, but you are quite small yourself so it would seem so, wouldn't it?

I think that he's tall, but not mega tall. He just looks taller cause he's "long", ie thin and tallish. Oh, and he wears tight clothes.

He's long :lmfao:

Throw them skinny trousers in the bin, Mika! :thumbdown::naughty:

Just don't push people around, don't shout his name, don't touch his hair. :roftl:

Hahaha thanks!

Why do you say pushing people around and shouting his name?

Do people yell it at him?

Who would we be pushing around?

And Willywonka, I know WE don't like it... And I know he doesn't, of course, he's made it very clear, but the fact is that it is GORGIOUS!

That's why. Just becase it looks pretty (NOT nice!) and bouncy and like it might smell quite pretty too.

Sorry, I like things that smell :)

OH MY GAWD!!!

When?

Did you?

Dammit, need to learn how to multiquote!

PS. I LURVE MGMT!

*Want to marry (a sobre) Andrew)

Oh it happened on the 28th of February but I can not tell who it was but she knows who she is :naughty::bleh:

Oh she is a MFCer

Yes I love them too

I've never actually met Mika...I've never been that lucky :tears: BUT I was front row at the Hammersmith gig next to the wonderful Christine and he gave me eye contact.

How did that feel?

My heart stopped and for a split second I stopped breathing.

And I waved at him :roftl:

He's long

Throw them skinny trousers in the bin, Mika! :thumbdown::naughty:

Oh no, they are so cute on him!:wub2:

Well he might through away the ones with the stripes on the sides, the bullfighter trousers!:naughty:

I've never actually met Mika...I've never been that lucky :tears: BUT I was front row at the Hammersmith gig next to the wonderful Christine and he gave me eye contact.

How did that feel?

My heart stopped and for a split second I stopped breathing.

And I waved at him

We were just waiting for you to come in to this thread!:wub2:

If you stopped to breathing when he looked at you I'm seriously starting to be concerned about your health if you are going to talk to him....:shocked:

We were just waiting for you to come in to this thread!

If you stopped to breathing when he looked at you I'm seriously starting to be concerned about your health if you are going to talk to him....:shocked:

"We"? "We" who? :blink:

I bet y'all were waiting for me to say something cynical lol :naughty:

Well it's not the gig period (as of yet) and that's when the painful pangs hit most. I mean, sure, I'd love to meet Mika, but no-one's going around with fresh stories like "OMG I MET MIKA TONIGHT AND HE WAS SOOOOO LUSH!" so I don't feel a lot of jealousy right now lol :naughty:

I'm cool, man :cool:

at the moment.....WATCH THIS SPACE......hahaha...

I think I'd be okay talking to him though. I mean, I was perfectly fine talking to Andy (before he walked off!), Luke and Cherisse. I find it fairly easy to approach people so yeah....I'd be dandy. Hopefully.

Either that or I'll hyperventilate and end up having fits on the floor. And then Mika can come to my rescue and give me mouth-to-mouth. And then, MIRACULOUSLY of course, I'll be all better again! And then Mika will pick me up in his strong arms and take me back to his so I can rest and he can watch over me like my own special little guardian angel :wub2:

And then I'd wake up :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by CazGirl

"We"? "We" who? :blink:

I bet y'all were waiting for me to say something cynical lol :naughty:

Well it's not the gig period (as of yet) and that's when the painful pangs hit most. I mean, sure, I'd love to meet Mika, but no-one's going around with fresh stories like "OMG I MET MIKA TONIGHT AND HE WAS SOOOOO LUSH!" so I don't feel a lot of jealousy right now lol

I'm cool, man

at the moment.....WATCH THIS SPACE......hahaha...

I think I'd be okay talking to him though. I mean, I was perfectly fine talking to Andy (before he walked off!), Luke and Cherisse. I find it fairly easy to approach people so yeah....I'd be dandy. Hopefully.

Either that or I'll hyperventilate and end up having fits on the floor. And then Mika can come to my rescue and give me mouth-to-mouth. And then, MIRACULOUSLY of course, I'll be all better again! And then Mika will pick me up in his strong arms and take me back to his so I can rest and he can watch over me like my own special little guardian angel

And then I'd wake up :mf_rosetinted:

There is no We, it was only me kidding, I couldn’t resist when I saw that you had been posting in this thread and remembered that you have said some times that you haven’t meet him yet but been so close to.

I know you could take a joke!:wink2:

The thing is, I have meet Mika several times by know, but you could hardly call it “talked to him”.

Maybe with exception from Stockholm where we changed about 10 words, and with a lot of good will, Amsterdam, where I showed him my RAH T-shirt and said: Have you seen my shirt? We would like you to play in this venue, :blush-anim-cl:and he answered: It’s a hard venue to do.

That was it!

There are always so many people who want to talk to him and I’m not persistent enough to keep his attention, other people always seems to jump in, in front of me!

But it’s okay, no big deal!

It’s nice just to have the opportunity to say hello to him.:naughty:

So in the end of the day I just think it’s a sweet thing to have a whole thread about the subject!

Love your story, and I miss the squirrel stories!:wub2:

There is no We, it was only me kidding, I couldn’t resist when I saw that you had been posting in this thread and remembered that you have said some times that you haven’t meet him yet but been so close to.

I know you could take a joke!:wink2:

The thing is, I have meet Mika several times by know, but you could hardly call it “talked to him”.

Maybe with exception from Stockholm where we changed about 10 words, and with a lot of good will, Amsterdam, where I showed him my RAH T-shirt and said: Have you seen my shirt? We would like you to play in this venue, :blush-anim-cl:and he answered: It’s a hard venue to do.

That was it!

There are always so many people who want to talk to him and I’m not persistent enough to keep his attention, other people always seems to jump in, in front of me!

But it’s okay, no big deal!

It’s nice just to have the opportunity to say hello to him.:naughty:

So in the end of the day I just think it’s a sweet thing to have a whole thread about the subject!

Love your story, and I miss the squirrel stories!:wub2:

Ah, to even say Hello to him would be a privilege! (Even though I know I'd kick my backside several times afterwards for not saying more lol!)

It's a hard venue to do is it? That's a shame. MIKA SHOULD KEEP TRYING. The Royal Albert Hall isn't a particularly large stage (I know, I've danced on it twice and Sparkly can probably vouch for the size of the stage!) but there's plenty of seats. It would be a great place to do a gig in, especially since as EVERYONE would be able to see him! Circular stages certainly have their advantages!

lol, the squirells are hibernating :)

(do squirrels hibernate? Actually, I don't think they do...but my ones do! :biggrin2:)

Hahaha thanks!

Why do you say pushing people around and shouting his name?

Do people yell it at him?

Who would we be pushing around?

And Willywonka, I know WE don't like it... And I know he doesn't, of course, he's made it very clear, but the fact is that it is GORGIOUS!

That's why. Just becase it looks pretty (NOT nice!) and bouncy and like it might smell quite pretty too.

Sorry, I like things that smell :)

People push because they want to get close to him. It doesn't matter that you are standing there, they feel they have the right to talk to him and you don't. It's human nature. And yes, they should his name to get his attention. But from my experience, it's best just to be calm and respectful and he'll behave the same way. It's a matter of what goes around comes around:mf_rosetinted: