MIKA vs Rick Astley

dcdeb

An interesting remix using Happy Ending's instrumental with Rick Astley's vocals of his song Never Gonna Give You Up... who would have thought they would fit together like this?

http://mightymikesnewboot.blogspot.com/2008/10/mika-vs-rick-astley.html

Edited by dcdeb

*Wonders if the term "You've just been Rick rolled" will now bring on a whole new meaning.*

Maybe the phenomenon will turn into "You've just been Mick rolled!" or "You've just been Rika rolled". :naughty:

*Wonders if the term "You've just been Rick rolled" will now bring on a whole new meaning.*

Maybe the phenomenon will turn into "You've just been Mick rolled!" or "You've just been Rika rolled". :naughty:

I just saved it on my computer and I called the file "Rick and Mick".

Even the names fit good together.:roftl:

It sound so much better then the original from Rick A.

I just saved it on my computer and I called the file "Rick and Mick".

Even the names fit good together.:roftl:

It sound so much better then the original from Rick A.

WOW! I AM SO IMPRESSED!

IT FITS! and coming from a critic like me!

now I know how to sing both songs!

Great, and why shouldn't Mika get in on the rolling train, after being on a broken train with nobody he knows!!

is this the never gonna give u up rick astly of when i was 18!!!!!!!!!!OMG

I luuuuved being 18....but i'd rather know what i know now...lol

Yes it is the same person. He was big for a while in (I think) the eighties, and he's become famous again due to some internet Youtube thing that I don't really understand. Basically, a joke that backfired. People thought they were going to be listening to new music, and it was Rick Astley. But he got popular again because of it, and now it seems Mika might get a slice of the pie. Can't be bad!

But I don't think RA deserves to win Best Act Ever at the EMAs. Since Mika isn't nominated I think it should go to U2, or Green Day