HANDFUL

ALWAYS

INNOCENT

SOMETIMES

LOST

FOREVER

END

ALSO

THE GIRL'S DRESS WAS MADE OF MIKA'S NOTE TO HER!!!

SHE STOLE HIM WORDS!!!

"She was called the word girl"

but she's not that INNOCENT, coz she's ALWAYS stealing MIKA's words in HANDFULS

"for the words weren't always hers"

and she keeps looking behind, running away with a box, to keep them AT her safe word house but SOMETIMES they get LOST in the rush, ...

"so letters were all she had."

So SHE'LL forever be stealing him words, and ALSO loosing them, so she'll keep having but letters in the END.

Am I gettin this right?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was supposed to b a riddle which i think it was, this is the only solution i can find for it...

And i guess Mika wouldn't publicly expose any new lyrics of the new album by alluding to it in a riddle...i think...

thanks for this thread willy!:thumb_yello: i love playing with mika....:wink2:

so

i think the girl IS mika himself....her dress is made with mika's words.

he/she is running fast with the words of the new songs...she's loosing some on the way cause she's afraid she cannot arrive in time...to the album release, as her management/fans/press want.

or she's letting the words drop..so that ppl can have a hint she's working....as a sort of Tom Thumb, she WANTS to be found.

But at the same time she's seeking refugee and shelter in her house, made of letters too, cause that is her world...letters and visual arts.

she feels lost, scared and feels the pressure, she would like to be at home safe and relaxed.

but she's looking back....finally hoping we are following her.

yup, robertina, u made a point, i first thought she was mika too, for the first 2 sentences, but then how'd u explain third sentence "for the words weren't always hers"?

we might never know.........:wink2:

or yes...cause he co-writes...jodi marr, for instance?:thumb_yello:

hmmmmmmmmm...yeahhhhhhh....maybe......u're....right...,)

and would he impersonate a girl, and come again to the old subject, after all this sexuality dubiety dilema around him for these past few years???

Wouldn't he take the chance to get rid of all that bullsh.... by now?

There's a riddle to be solved (remark all words in the box and on the floor):

MIKA

AT

SHE'LL

HANDFUL

ALWAYS

INNOCENT

SOMETIMES

LOST

FOREVER

END

ALSO

THE GIRL'S DRESS WAS MADE OF MIKA'S NOTE TO HER!!!

SHE STOLE HIM WORDS!!!

"She was called the word girl"

but she's not that INNOCENT, coz she's ALWAYS stealing MIKA's words in HANDFULS

"for the words weren't always hers"

and she keeps looking behind, running away with a box, to keep them AT her safe word house but SOMETIMES they get LOST in the rush, ...

"so letters were all she had."

So SHE'LL forever be stealing him words, and ALSO loosing them, so she'll keep having but letters in the END.

Am I gettin this right?

Wow, I was trying to find something, but you were quicker! :naughty:

Well done!

I was actually thinking about the girl being Sophie

letters were all she had. - the letter he wrote her, and that was all she had to begin the project

for the words weren't always hers - she's not a writer, Mika is. The words weren't hers, were Mika's.

I still think there's something more, maybe about the "home"...

*goes see the drawing*

Edited by Mary

I thought this whole thing wasn't just a game between Mika and Sophie, I thought it was somehow going to be implemented into his album artwork or something, so I saw this girl as a new character, i.e. Lollipop Girl, Big Girl, Billy Brown etc.

this is one comment i posted on his site:

She was called the word girl. I see the words are falling out of the box. Maybe she uses her words loosely - as in they’re empty words. She speaks but doesn’t mean what she says.

for the words she has weren’t always hers…

Interesting. It’s deep. I like it.

and this was the other:

I find the alphabet on the right interesting….it’s normal at first but then it goes AA BB CC etcetc….like as if it’s meant to be a poem’s rhyming scheme or something. Interesting.

Ola mary

Of course there's a whole lot more, but then does it all makes sense???

Robertina explained the house/home for now....

Eu nao sei bem se a minha conclusao esta certa mas na altura foi o que me pareceu mais obvio, uma vez que a sophie usou o papelito do mika pra fazer o vestido (for the words weren't always hers), mas que ja alguem aqui justificou que pode ser uma tentativa de nos dizer que esta a fazer nova co-autoria de letra com a jodi marr ou a dar pistas das novas letras and so on,...

Also, on the alphabet on the right, it goes:

AA BB CC DD (Is that an E on the end?)E FF, GG, H HOME H GG...

so it goes up to H and reverses. Are these piano keys or something? Don't piano's only have A-G?

Edited by CazGirl

I thought this whole thing wasn't just a game between Mika and Sophie, I thought it was somehow going to be implemented into his album artwork or something, so I saw this girl as a new character, i.e. Lollipop Girl, Big Girl, Billy Brown etc.

this is one comment i posted on his site:

She was called the word girl. I see the words are falling out of the box. Maybe she uses her words loosely - as in they’re empty words. She speaks but doesn’t mean what she says.

for the words she has weren’t always hers…

Interesting. It’s deep. I like it.

and this was the other:

I find the alphabet on the right interesting….it’s normal at first but then it goes AA BB CC etcetc….like as if it’s meant to be a poem’s rhyming scheme or something. Interesting.

Nice input, Caz!

Never thought of the girl as a new character, but it's really an interesting thing... Me likes it!! :thumb_yello:

Ola mary

Of course there's a whole lot more, but then does it all makes sense???

Robertina explained the house/home for now....

Eu nao sei bem se a minha conclusao esta certa mas na altura foi o que me pareceu mais obvio, uma vez que a sophie usou o papelito do mika pra fazer o vestido (for the words weren't always hers), mas que ja alguem aqui justificou que pode ser uma tentativa de nos dizer que esta a fazer nova co-autoria de letra com a jodi marr ou a dar pistas das novas letras and so on,...

Olá Carla!

I said in my comment on the blog that the door reminded me of Alice in Wonderland (yeah, it does, don't ask me why! lol). Maybe behind that door there's the "world" where the girl is taking the words to, to be organized (into a song maybe). :wink2:

Edited by Mary

Also, on the alphabet on the right, it goes:

AA BB CC DD (Is that an E on the end?)E FF, GG, H HOME H GG...

so it goes up to H and reverses. Are these piano keys or something? Don't piano's only have A-G?

i thought i'd quote myself so people didnt miss it lol