Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

the dvd coverart has the same style of drawing as the pdp poster (and mikasounds artwork, when it's drawn well, not missing bits I mean..:mf_rosetinted:).

I sense that may be the way jasmine will want to go for the next cd artwork. :)

So you think for the next booklet she will also draw? Because Mika always makes it look like he's responsible for the design while his sister does the coloring.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think for the next booklet she will also draw? Because Mika always makes it look like he's responsible for the design while his sister does the coloring.

I agree with what you said, but it's never been very clear to me, cause he often says what you said (which i stick to either), and some other time he says my sister is drawing this and that for the artwork.. :blink: colour me confused.

on the dvd credits it says illustration/design by da wack

I agree with what you said, but it's never been very clear to me, cause he often says what you said (which i stick to either), and some other time he says my sister is drawing this and that for the artwork.. :blink: colour me confused.

on the dvd credits it says illustration/design by da wack

He did say in a blog that Yasmine was doing the artwork for the dvd, so with everything that was going on, maybe he thought it would be a good idea to let her run with it.

You should know that you're irresistable:lmfao::roftl:

Shh secretely I know

Don't be so pessimistic, Ingie. Don't view this as the blog not there, but that the blog will be there when I'm the rype old age of 62. :mf_rosetinted:

Aaah if I didn't have you and the key of the door I wouldn't be able to go anywhere!

Dum de dum...

*sitting twiddling thumbs*

I know you're waiting for me to leave, so I guess I'll go, for you to get on with it, and put everyone out of their misery.

Night night:wink2:

answers, answers, never longed so much for answers in my whole life ...;)

Ola Mafaa, tb es de lisboa?

Ahahah !! Hard questions take time... I asked him if cries on planes . :lmfao:

Esse também confude-me . . . :lmfao:

Não... vivo em Torres Vedras, mas por acaso de momento tou em Lisboa . Vim para ca para ver um concerto e fiquei a dormir na casa do meu irmão . :bleh: