Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

I was in Amsterdam too! it was a great gig... thank God the rain stopped at the right time :thumb_yello:

No, don't worry... the DVD is not disappointing at all... it's a good one.. and a great DVD to buy while we wait for his second album... :thumb_yello:

some people expect a DVD to have the best recorded "vocals" from his summer tour, or more info, or less info... different people have different expectations... I am sure no one expected Mika to pop out of the DVD player in flesh and blood :naughty:

it is definitely worth buying and it will keep you entertained for a while.. It is growing on me the more I watch it... it has a lot in common from the Amsterdam gig (the theatrical part)

Yeah. But after the gig it started again:naughty:

Talking about Rain, it really surprised me he sang Rain in Amsterdam, and not in Lebanon or so.

Oh okay:thumb_yello:

I know, I watched a lot of vids on YT, and saw a lot of pics too.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Amsterdam too! it was a great gig... thank God the rain stopped at the right time :thumb_yello:

No, don't worry... the DVD is not disappointing at all... it's a good one.. and a great DVD to buy while we wait for his second album... :thumb_yello:

some people expect a DVD to have the best recorded "vocals" from his summer tour, or more info, or less info... different people have different expectations... I am sure no one expected Mika to pop out of the DVD player in flesh and blood :naughty:

it is definitely worth buying and it will keep you entertained for a while.. It is growing on me the more I watch it... it has a lot in common from the Amsterdam gig (the theatrical part)

:lmfao:

it would be nice though:mf_rosetinted:

about the growing on me part you're right, the first time i watched it i was disappointed not that i was expecting anything but it was just not entartaining.

then i watched again a day later, at least now i have some favourites in it:thumb_yello:

true he can't please everyone at once, and certainly not all MFCers!

we're so used to get the best:cool:

Talking about Rain, it really surprised me he sang Rain in Amsterdam, and not in Lebanon or so.

maybe the rain all day in Amsterdam inspired him to sing it :naughty:

I am just guessing that he "underestimated" his hard core lebanese fans :naughty:... maybe he thought they are not aware he sang it a week ago in Europe :naughty: little does he know :naughty:

I was expecting him to sing it... but was not disappointed that he didn't... he made up for it by pulling one of the best shows... he was sooo relaxed and having fun with the crowd... you can feel as if he was on holiday and not doing his job... as if he is singing among friends... very relaxed gig...

:lmfao:

it would be nice though:mf_rosetinted:

about the growing on me part you're right, the first time i watched it i was disappointed not that i was expecting anything but it was just not entartaining.

then i watched again a day later, at least now i have some favourites in it:thumb_yello:

true he can't please everyone at once, and certainly not all MFCers!

we're so used to get the best:cool:

now that would be a DVD worth buying over and over again! :roftl:

I agree with everything you said above.. :thumb_yello:

maybe the rain all day in Amsterdam inspired him to sing it :naughty:

I am just guessing that he "underestimated" his hard core lebanese fans :naughty:... maybe he thought they are not aware he sang it a week ago in Europe :naughty: little does he know :naughty:

I was expecting him to sing it... but was not disappointed that he didn't... he made up for it by pulling one of the best shows... he was sooo relaxed and having fun with the crowd... you can feel as if he was on holiday and not doing his job... as if he is singing among friends... very relaxed gig...

Yeah I guess so..:naughty:

I saw some vids of it, and it was definitely one of the best gigs of this summer:wub2:

He sang it because we were so demanding:mf_rosetinted:

Hey! I wanted to post that one and you know that!:sneaky2:

No.:mf_rosetinted:

Ha. Second time a quote of mine made it into someone's siggie:naughty:

I heard it was for their ''own pleasure''.:das::naughty:

Yeah. Well, it was kinda his own fault. They were allowed to film everything, including the soundcheck, and that was during the soundcheck, so..

Really? At one point I was totally obsessed. I tried to find out the lyrics and stuff. I listened to it 100 times, very closely:naughty:

PFFT, I did not!

:lmfao: it's cheese.