Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing drawing!:wub2:

I love his little stories in the drawing, like the one about the Wordgirl and the Tax Baby.:naughty:

Tax baby?

Word girl?

I read the one about the WG but I can't read what he writes because it's so light and so small :(

Could someone please tell me what writing is in there?

But not the word girl story, I found that on another thread ;)

x

i hope he comes to NZ and likes it.. and then he can draw lots of birds.. and lizards. and my pet cow if he really wants too....

You have a pet cow?

That is SO cool!

My mother had one when she was little. And a duck, two possums (one called purse because he was too small to be a handbag and one called Wallet because he was too little to be a purse) and when I grew up in my grand parents' resthome, we had two dogs and 11 cats plus Freedah;s cat Charlie which made 12.

Freedah was one of the oldies. You'd know her if you like history. Freedah Stark :o

What's your cow's name?

Oh, well spotted!

Haha true!

What does it say though?

I can't read the writing, any of it thats on the picture :crybaby:

It's actually written underneath one of the pics.

It says “he was called the tax baby but he created enemies of his own…”

I'm trying to interpret that.. All I can think of is that the elephant may be the created enemy.

It's actually written underneath one of the pics.

It says “he was called the tax baby but he created enemies of his own…”

I'm trying to interpret that.. All I can think of is that the elephant may be the created enemy.

Oh sorry!

I've only seen the picture :blush: I love these smiley thingys!

I don't get the tax baby either. Or the point of the elephant. But I suspect while drawing the smoke curls he thought 'oh, that looks like an elephant's trunk' and continued from there. :naughty:

How lazy. :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

Oh sorry!

I've only seen the picture :blush: I love these smiley thingys!

Oh, that's ok. I was just letting you know it's there.

I just noticed that the Y in 'baby' is on fire and the S in 'was' isn't a matchstick - it's the smoke trail from the Y. (has that been mentioned?)

Have thought about the sentence and it could be explained as follows:

“he was called the tax baby but he created enemies of his own…”

"tax baby" in the sense that he wasn't a beloved child, people didn't like him, as they don't usually like taxmen ;) (no matter if they are good or bad persons)

but in this case its the child own's fault, because his behaviour speaks for himself, he behaves in a way that he doesn't make himself loved by others

What do u think of my interpretation? ;)

"Taxman" is also a song by The Beatles opening the "Revolver" album, based on a common personification of tax collection agencies George Harrison, who wrote the lyrics, performs the role of a taxman on the song in a tongue-in-cheek manner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxm

Edited by mari62

OMG! :shocked: Someone left the bad comment in russian on the last blog... (the last one now)

It's so unusually to read something bad there..

And that message contains even the obscene language :blink:

Not good...

:shocked:

Let's just hope Mika doesn't speak russian, then! :naughty:

If he does I hope he deletes it :naughty:

Yep! Maybe he reads what Tatiana wrote here and delete it! :naughty:(ahaha or not...)

Anyway, does the comment say bad things about Mika or it's just about the drawing? :blink:

I still don't get it...why people comment on something they don't like, why even bother insulting someone you don't like? People don't have to read Mika's blog, right? :thumbdown:

OMG! :shocked: Someone left the bad comment in russian on the last blog... (the last one now)

It's so unusually to read something bad there..

And that message contains even the obscene language :blink:

Not good...

Without going into any of the bad language, could you give us a clue to what they commented.

Did they not like his picture then?

Without going into any of the bad language, could you give us a clue to what they commented.

Did they not like his picture then?

Sure..

---Турок :

Date: December 2, 2008 @ 3:40 am

Тема ну просто п****ц.

Неужели ничего поактуальней не нашлось?---

---'bad name' :thumbdown:

The theme is just ***.

Hey couldn't you find something more relevant?---

Something like that I guess.. You're right nothing's special.. I'm just not used to reading something like that there especially with bad words :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Tatiana_tlt

Sure..

---Турок :

Date: December 2, 2008 @ 3:40 am

Тема ну просто пиздец.

Неужели ничего поактуальней не нашлось?---

---'bad name' :thumbdown:

The theme is just ***.

Hey couldn't you find something more relevant?---

Something like that I guess.. You're right nothing's special.. I'm just not used to reading something like that there especially with bad words :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah...well...nothing that special, but anyway I guess the idea was for Mika NOT to understand it, otherwise it would be written in english! :naughty:

I really don't get it... :blink: