Yes that, I love how it looks, the artsy feeling about it etc. I'm more visual anyway, I don't need a story if it looks good. The only thing, there's like a little interlude, starting with when she's singing with the sunglasses/leather jacket. I really don't like that part :teehee:

Btw, are u going to any of the new gigs in antwerp?

not yet! I'd really really like to go to the second gig in November (sale starts Friday) but I have to be in Brussels for a meeting so I can't order tix. And I have no one who wants to go with me either.

so...will probably have to miss it.again. :aah:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Lady Gaga! She's very, very special and makes really nice songs that I can danse to for hours. I wanted to go to her concert in Norway in October, but there aren't any tickets left. I hope I'll get a new chance soon :biggrin2:

How much do tickets to her show cost nowadays? Last time I saw a price I think it was something around 50 Euros... :blink:

I'd love it if I got the chance to see her in the next year... :naughty:

Has anyone of you seen her live? Or might?

Saw Lady Gaga in Manchester at MEN Arena on 3/6/10. I, and rest of family, were already fans of hers, but honestly, seeing her live at her Monster Ball, we were blown away by the show and her! As Mika would say, her show was 'immense'! The tickets were expensive but so worth it. I'm already thinking about saving up to go and see her again in November/December in London!

As for the 'Alejandro' video, I absolutely love the song and the video doesn't disappoint! It's fabulous.

Hi Petra ale:

We paid £65.00 each for our tickets (seated), but there may have been some slightly cheaper ones for her shows (also there were some a LOT more expensive too!!). Honestly, if you ever get the chance to see her live, do!! You won't regret it! She puts so much into her shows. :thumb_yello:

This goes too far even for me, maybe best that I'm not going to her show :aah:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3025924/Lady-GaGa-to-display-dead-bodies-on-stage.html

I think the Körperwelten expos are very interesting and fascinating but the works shouldn't be used for concerts. that's just bad taste.

please gaga, don't do this, this is just... too much :boxed: