I dunno if it was posted yet or not but:

Wauw:wub2: really, I don't understand anyone that says she's not talented.

I was just about to post that video! Really! Hahah, mind reader :bleh:

I was wondering if anyone had posted it, and was about to post it when I checked out the link you showed haha.

AMAZING! She has such immense talent.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Gaga joins Royal show line-up

(UKPA)

Lady Gaga is to sing for the Queen at this year's Royal Variety Performance.

The Poker Face star is the latest act confirmed for this year's show, producers said.

Lady Gaga, 23 - who is known for her dramatic stage performances, including sparking fireworks shooting from her bra and pretending to stab herself to death in a pool of fake blood - joins singers Bette Midler, Michael Buble, Miley Cyrus and comedian Whoopi Goldberg on the bill.

Urban dance troupe and Britain's Got Talent winners Diversity will also perform in front of the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh as part of their prize for winning the TV talent show.

This year the Royal Variety Performance takes place at Blackpool's Opera House on December 7, the first time at the venue since 1955.

Comedian Peter Kay will host the royal event, which will be broadcast on ITV1 later in December.

The annual show is staged in aid of the Entertainment Artistes' Benevolent Fund, whose patron is the Queen.

Copyright © 2009 The Press Association. All rights reserved.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5j6mkghWGKhpJDS6snFZ_7M3Wuwcg

Edited by A. Clay

Stars added to Royal Variety line-up

Pop superstar Lady Gaga

20 November 2009

By Nick Hyde

BLACKPOOL is set to go Gaga for the latest Royal Variety line-up.

Pop superstar Lady Gaga and legendary singer Chaka Khan are the newest additions to the flurry of stars who will grace the Opera House stage on December 7.

They will be joined by Brit award-winning singer MIKA,

Anastacia, Lulu and teenage opera star Faryl Smith.

And last night Director of Tourism Helen France announced the venue would revert back to its original name, Her Majesty's Opera House, for that night only.

These are the latest stars announced to perform at this year's Royal Variety Performance, after organisers landed Hollywood A-listers Bette Midler, Whoopi Goldberg, crooning sensation Michael Buble, Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus and Britain's Got Talent winners Diversity to perform at the show hosted by funnyman Peter Kay.

The show will be televised around the world and thousands of fans are expected to flock to Blackpool in the run-up to the big night. It is the first time the show has been performed in the town since 1955.

The Royal Variety Performance raises thousands of pounds each year for the Entertainment Artiste' Benevolent Fund.

This year the money will help to gather much-needed funds for Brinsworth House in Middlesex. The charity cares for UK entertainers who need assistance as a result of old age, ill-health or hard times.

Thousands of fans are expected to turn up at the Winter Gardens to catch a glimpse of Her Majesty the Queen and His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh as well as the show's stars.

A spokesman for ITV said: "The show promises to be an unforgettable evening of the best UK and international musical performers as well as a number of sensational surprises."

The show will be aired on Sunday December 13.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/royal-variety-performance/Stars-added-to-Royal-Variety.5842975.jp

Edited by A. Clay

Lady Gaga joins Royal show line-up

(UKPA)

Lady Gaga is to sing for the Queen at this year's Royal Variety Performance.

The Poker Face star is the latest act confirmed for this year's show, producers said.

Lady Gaga, 23 - who is known for her dramatic stage performances, including sparking fireworks shooting from her bra and pretending to stab herself to death in a pool of fake blood - joins singers Bette Midler, Michael Buble, Miley Cyrus and comedian Whoopi Goldberg on the bill.

Urban dance troupe and Britain's Got Talent winners Diversity will also perform in front of the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh as part of their prize for winning the TV talent show.

This year the Royal Variety Performance takes place at Blackpool's Opera House on December 7, the first time at the venue since 1955.

Comedian Peter Kay will host the royal event, which will be broadcast on ITV1 later in December.

The annual show is staged in aid of the Entertainment Artistes' Benevolent Fund, whose patron is the Queen.

Copyright © 2009 The Press Association. All rights reserved.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5j6mkghWGKhpJDS6snFZ_7M3Wuwcg

Michael buble!?!? :wub2:

Home booooy, :fangurl:

Lady Gaga, 23 - who is known for her dramatic stage performances, including sparking fireworks shooting from her bra and pretending to stab herself to death in a pool of fake blood

sometimes i just try and avoid Gaga because, well, thats not just weird, its sort of sick.

not that I have anything against it, but like with Mikas stage performances they have meanings, like the day of the dead puppets for example. Wheres the meaning in pretending to stab yourself to death? :blink:

Well, I wouldn't mind if it gave MIKA ideas.

:shocked: I would still find it creepy :shocked:

sometimes i just try and avoid Gaga because, well, thats not just weird, its sort of sick.

not that I have anything against it, but like with Mikas stage performances they have meanings, like the day of the dead puppets for example. Wheres the meaning in pretending to stab yourself to death? :blink:

I have to say I do have my own interpretation of what that performance is about. And I would share but it's too difficult for me to explain what I think of it in english :teehee:

Alright, I'm guessing a lot of you saw the Lady Gaga performance on the American Music Awards with bad romance and speechless.

Personally, I loved her performance, especially speechless. She gave a really powerful and emotional performance, and she sang REALLY well. I'm glad she did this song to showcase her awesome vocal skills! I especially loved how the piano was on fire. :thumb_yello:

What did you guys think of the performance?

I really loved it. Speechless was absolutely amazing.

I liked the glass smashing to get to the piano bit a lot haha.

The glass part was really cool. When she hits it the third time, it looks like she uses so much force that she almost falls down (or acts like it anyways).

She's such a great performer

Are you going to see her this tour?

I just watched the video! :shocked:

Wow. She is definitley geniusy. She is art. :naughty:

No, unfortunately she isn't coming anywhere near where I live :tears:

She's ace :wub2:

Lady GaGa performs ‘Speechless’ with the Russian Ballet at the Museum of Contemporary art in Los Angeles.

2uttf15.jpg

Hahaha,she looks so small! :roftl:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2a8exib.jpg[/Q

Oh come on,is this really her in the 3rd pic,right side??:shocked: She looks uh...not so nice. :blink:

But on this last one she reminds me of Mika!! :roftl:

Edited by keti