Mika's new bangle!!!!!

daisylou

Is it bespoke or a gift? .....does anyonelse like it or just me?

3000877989_5e4fde7d9d_o-1-1.jpg

3000653441_4b4921cf71_o-1.jpg

I LOOOOOOVE it and want one!...I like the silver cuff but that looked old so probably was a gift.....any designers out there want to tell us who made this new one for him? :wink2:

Edited by daisylou

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wondering the same thing...bespoke or a gift? Or both? He seems to have these designers running around after him. :naughty:

I know how lucky is he?!....I do love the way he wears designer clothes and accessories tho and don't look all labeled..he reinvents everything into HIS style (or Paloma does! lol) I wish I had a Brother to play dress up with. Bet he is so much fun :wub2:

xx

I know how lucky is he?!....I do love the way he wears designer clothes and accessories tho and don't look all labeled..he reinvents everything into HIS style (or Paloma does! lol) I wish I had a Brother to play dress up with. Bet he is so much fun :wub2:

xx

I'd just like to dress up with him.....:wub2::mf_rosetinted:

Sorry.........

It's cute but really big. I'd find it uncomfortable. But I love the fact that It says Mika

The day before yesterday, I read an interview about Christian Louboutin. Guess what was the first thing that came to my mind? :naughty:

Shoes? :naughty:

red soled shoes!!!....which I want a pair of soooooooooooo much! Sexshy shoes! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

Probably Japanese or Finnish as MIKA is an everyday name over there.....who knows he may have made it out of duct tape....Phunkygal?

xx

Edited by daisylou
I'm tired, soooooo many typos!!!

Shoes? :naughty:

I learned that all his shoes have the souls painted in acrylic red!! :shocked: It's a distinctive sign of that designer's creations

I wonder if Mika noticed that...:naughty: ( I wish not. that's quite much queer)

ok, back to the bangle....(I dunno what a bangle is, I guess it's that kind of bracelet :bleh:)

Edited by Romis

I learned that all his shoes have the souls painted in acrylic red!! :shocked: It's a distinctive sign of that designer's creations

I wonder if Mika noticed that...:naughty: ( I wish not. that's quite much queer)

ok, back to the bangle....(I dunno what a bangle is, I guess it's that kind of bracelet :bleh:)

I bet he wanted the shoes so much just because of the :das: acrylic red soles :naughty:

I thought they were kinda cute! :lmfao:

Yeah,what's a bangle? When you say 'bangle' only this occurs to me :bonk:

:naughty:

Yeah, the solid, hoopy kind that slips on. Not like a chain.

Well of course they do! He's a fashion icon and gorgeous with it!

I think he's also a flirt and a sweet talker. :naughty:

but would you want a MIKA one or your own name?

Sorry a bangle is what Christine described (thank you!) where as a chain is known as a bracelet :blush-anim-cl: I forget things have different meanings in different countries.

If a designer thing maybe check for new items in the shop (of only!).....coming soon to a MIKASORE near you? :mf_rosetinted: Sure he could do a deal and get them wholesale :mf_rosetinted:

xx

but would you want a MIKA one or your own name?

Sorry a bangle is what Christine described (thank you!) where as a chain is known as a bracelet :blush-anim-cl: I forget things have different meanings in different countries.

If a designer thing maybe check for new items in the shop (of only!).....coming soon to a MIKASORE near you? :mf_rosetinted: Sure he could do a deal and get them wholesale :mf_rosetinted:

xx

defo not my name.. too long. :boxed: i'd have to wrap it around my arm, like a snake.. :blink::boxed:

and then, as I posted before, it's too big for me to wear it. but it's a nice sight on his arm, with his short name :naughty: