This tea is loved by MIKA? I have correctly understood?

Lena

I rummaged in search as it is usual. Also has come across it... It turns out, it and is that special tea. Which is loved by MIKA or I not so understand the text?

Here:

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20061798,00.html

"HIS CUP OF TEA: Aside from "the most ridiculous amount of face products," Mika's No. 1 must-have on tour is his own Earl Grey tea. "When you don't drink coffee, you've got to get your tea right," he says. He's picky about the water—"Los Angeles water makes the worst tea in the world"—but doesn't insist on carrying his own H2O when traveling overseas: "I'm not Naomi Campbell!"

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, does this make sense?

По-видимому он любит чай серого цвета графа. Вы пробовали его Лена? Оно должен быть пьян без молока или что-нибыдь в ем. Оно имеет немножко надушенный вкус к мне. I don' разум t оно, но предпочитает нормальный чай.

It's probably really funny?

По-видимому он любит чай серого цвета графа. Вы пробовали его Лена? Оно должен быть пьян без молока или что-нибыдь в ем. Оно имеет немножко надушенный вкус к мне. I don' разум t оно, но предпочитает нормальный чай.

Well чай (tea lit. chai) looks OK.

Yes, I drank this tea. The first was awful as if there have poured out a bottle of cologne.)) Only recently I have tried tea of other firm. Taste was soft and not persuasive. This tea is pleasant to me.

But MIKA in fact prefers any special tea? I read, like everyone wish to know, what is concrete, but nobody knows....

In Russian! I at all have not noticed in the beginning)))). Thought, it is my translator has made))

Names should not be translated, it is necessary to leave in the original. Otherwise it turns out ridiculously)

Apparently he does like Earl Grey tea. Have you tried it Lena?

It should be drunk with no milk or anything in it. It has a slightly perfumed taste to me.

I don't mind it, but prefer normal tea.:thumb_yello:

Thought he had it milk and one sugar?

I drink it both ways but only if it is soya milk....if not I have it plain or with lemon. I am easy tea person...sort of! lol

Have you tried Lady Grey Babs? Did you know they are good folk from the North East...of course!

Lena it is Twinnings tea. That is who makes it.

xx

Edited by daisylou
I am having soooo many problems typing today!!!

I drink it both ways but only if it is soya milk....if not I have it plain or with lemon. I am easy tea person...sort of! lol

Have you tried Lady Grey Babs? Did you know they are from the North East

xx

He might I don't remember or maybe I don't know I just know it's meant to be black. I haven't tried Lady Grey, neither did I know they were from the NE.

What's the story and what's Lady Grey like?

I hadn't seen that before- thanks Lena

Seems like he loves his EArl Grey

That something to find, I write the capacious offer and I enter it into search. There are interesting results. This time I have typed " MIKA at the airport ". It has finished me to tea)))

Have you tried Lady Grey Babs? Did you know they are good folk from the North East...of course!

Lena it is Twinnings tea. That is who makes it.

xx

Actually a lot of firms make an Earl Grey blend, not just Twinings.

And definitely no milk.

And definitely no milk.

I have tried alot of Earl Grey and find Twinnings the best it is the tea that Earl Grey gave an official endorsement to....I am not 100% on this but thought that is who he drank????

I say drink it however you like it best :thumb_yello:

Our Queen drinks it with milk...so I have heard ...never actually taken Afternoon Tea with her....yet! to say this for certain.:roftl:

Lady Grey is not as strong but more florally (spelling)

The family came from Howick.

xx

We can buy such tea as Russian Earl Grey!

russianearl.jpg

It's a variation of earl grey with a hint of citrus.

Aren't Russian's tea drinkers anyway?

We have old Russian tea samovars in our closets, I thought Russians must drink a lot of tea!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samovar

300px-Golden_samovar.jpg

I've tried a blend called "Russian Caravan" - very ..er...interesting.

I've tried a blend called "Russian Caravan" - very ..er...interesting.

That does sound interesting. :blink:

We get a sneak peak at Mika's tea cabinet in his latest blog video, if you didn't notice. I did.

We can buy such tea as Russian Earl Grey!

russianearl.jpg

It's a variation of earl grey with a hint of citrus.

Aren't Russian's tea drinkers anyway?

We have old Russian tea samovars in our closets, I thought Russians must drink a lot of tea!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samovar

300px-Golden_samovar.jpg

Lipton tea isn't that drank more in the States as Iced Tea? They drink gallons of it iced in St Lucia...I have witnessed that!

We have that brand over here too...but don't use a samovar....that is so beautiful!

xx

Lipton tea isn't that drank more in the States as Iced Tea? They drink gallons of it iced in St Lucia...I have witnessed that!

We have that brand over here too...but don't use a samovar....that is so beautiful!

xx

Yeah they are! And the ones at museum... beat my tea mug and thermos bottle.

I've never used a real samovar. I'd like to own one. Im quite a tea drinker and that colourful one is just perfect. :wink2:

xx

we drink lots of ice tea here as well.. and we have lipton, it's pretty good

we also have lipton tea available...

but i don't like tea at all:bleh:

Apparently he does like Earl Grey tea. Have you tried it Lena?

It should be drunk with no milk or anything in it. It has a slightly perfumed taste to me.

I don't mind it, but prefer normal tea.:thumb_yello:

Nothing in it?:shocked:

That's unheard of!

And definitely no milk.

Tell me about it!!!

My nieces ex was obssesive about Earl Grey tea, he loved it.

When I was making him a cup once, I asked him if he wanted milk, and nearly had my head bitten off!

"You don't put milk or sugar in Earl Grey, it doesn't need it, it's got it's own flavour.!

That put me in my place!

Tell me about it!!!

My nieces ex was obssesive about Earl Grey tea, he loved it.

When I was making him a cup once, I asked him if he wanted milk, and nearly had my head bitten off!

"You don't put milk or sugar in Earl Grey, it doesn't need it, it's got it's own flavour.!

That put me in my place!

oh yeah? well i would have poured his cup down the sink and told him to get up and make it himself :naughty: