The Sexy Way Mika Says Things!

purplegrape

I think we're only allowed to have the ones on LICM, well those are the only ones I have anyways. I listened to The Only Lonely One on YT.

Plus everything he has sung live and I think he released Instant Martyr at one point. I have them all anyway, lol. It's my favourite cd. :naughty:

Got another one! :aah::lol3:

I like they way Mika says 'chocolate'.

Where did he say that? I've probably heard it but I don't remember.

It gets me every time when Mika says "I don't know." But with that airport accent it comes out as "ah-d'nno..."

Love it. :wub2:

I love that too! And in this interview-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZKXwrQdbWM how he says "Desafortunadamente" his face while he's saying it is so funny and cute:wub2:

In "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)", I like the way she sings (says...whatever) the word 'butterfly' in the Butterfly Loung part. :wink2:

It gets me every time when Mika says "I don't know." But with that airport accent it comes out as "ah-d'nno..."

Love it. :wub2:

I agree with you Mana! :cheerful_h4h:

I love how he says that! I wrote that I like how he says it in a comment on that video :roftl:

:naughty::naughty: funny :naughty::naughty:

we all think the same

I love that too! And in this interview-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZKXwrQdbWM how he says "Desafortunadamente" his face while he's saying it is so funny and cute:wub2:

speaking spanish, always :naughty:

- i like it how he says THANK YOU

Maybe it's not HOW he says it (well, the accent's part of it :lol3:) but I think it is so wonderful how Mika says 'thank you' to all the gifts fans give him or compliments people say to him or about his music etc...all the time.

I love THAT. :wub2:

Maybe it's not HOW he says it (well, the accent's part of it :lol3:) but I think it is so wonderful how Mika says 'thank you' to all the gifts fans give him or compliments people say to him or about his music etc...all the time.

I love THAT. :wub2:

I love that too, how he's so sweet and polite to everyone:wub2:

I love that too, how he's so sweet and polite to everyone:wub2:

lets just face it....he is sweet as honey......:wink2::wub2: and absolutely gorgeous....!!!!!:wub2::wub2:

....well good night everyone!!!! sweet dreams...

Every freaking word outof his mouth is like the sweetest candy ever!!!

Oh how I love him so much!!

♥♥♥

And this is unbeatable!!

I'm not even talking about his voice right now, thaugh that's amazing too :naughty:

Between Love Today and Sweet Dreams I don't know which performance is usually sexier :wub2: