The Sexy Way Mika Says Things!

purplegrape

And I've recently fallen in love with his cover of Teardrop. When I first heard it I didn't really care for it too much, I respected it cause it was his and I downloaded it for the same reason :naughty:, but nothing more. One day I was in this mood and it came on my shuffle and I was like 'ZOMG! soamazingyay!'

I love his voice in it and I especially love the 'Stumbling a little' at the end. It feels so perfect, you know? It feels like you're stumbling when he sings it.

:wub2:

I love everything in Any Other World, I think I ranted about it once, lol. :wub2:

It's okay if you repeat things. it just strikes up another conversation :bleh:

I like the way he says 'why' in Big Girls. and 'lady' which i'm sure I said before :lol3:

I like the way his voice sounds when he sings 'braces.'

Not the way he pronounces it necessarily, but the way it sounds.

Does that make sense? :blink:

• 2 months later...

Aha! I was just going to revive this thread =]

I love the way he sings Lady Jane but the part where he says "swimming through the ocean with a desperate stare" sounds so beautiful and desperate on its own that it gives me chills every time :biggrin2:

In Grace Kelly at "I've gone identity mad" part the second time he says it, listen to the way he says "identity" ...:wub2:

I've had some more favourites, will write them down and then post them here...

Love this thread!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

EDIT: the way he says "interpretation" he has a way of pronouncing it, especially the last sounds. And also when he's singing a high note, when ending it he raises it to an even higher one, just like Freddie Mercury does...

Edited by B!anka

• 4 weeks later...

I love that C# long note when singing Happy Ending..."I (feel as if I'm wasted)" and "I'm (wastin everyday)". Just sounds so natural... and it relaxes me when I try to sing it :teehee:

I love the little vibratto parts you can hear on it in live performances as well. Same with "...suits my clothes" in Everybody's Talking :wub2: