The Sexy Way Mika Says Things!

purplegrape

:roftl:

I love the way he says 'shut up' and 'shoulder' and 'my oh my' in One Foot Boy :wub2:

I love when the "My, oh my" kicks in. I really want to do a duet with him on that song. Even though I probably can't even sing well. I just think it's really fun to sing the low part :pinkbow:

I love when the "My, oh my" kicks in. I really want to do a duet with him on that song. Even though I probably can't even sing well. I just think it's really fun to sing the low part :pinkbow:

Me too :biggrin2: I also love the way he says "What's to live for" in We Are Golden and "Pick your heart back in your pocket..." in Pick Up Off the Floor :wub2:

I love the way he sounds sort of...breathless...when he sings " Like a movie that is filmed to the last

Coming at you with a double D blast..."

:das: :das:

Oh Yeah! :aah:

Yep, since I've listened a bit more I realized I love the my, oh my bit a lot! XD

Me too :biggrin2: I also love the way he says "What's to live for" in We Are Golden and "Pick your heart back in your pocket..." in Pick Up Off the Floor :wub2:

ABSOLUTELY!

i love it when he says 'you could be cruel to me' in I See You and 'Kachinggggg-ah!' in GK (i know it's an old song but he still sounds sexayy to me) :aah:

The old songs are still very much appreciated :thumb_yello:

I love the way he speaks french

Your new av :drool:

Has anybody mentioned Touches You yet? I LOVE the Touching me touching you bit. When I first heard it I was like: ...oooh!!

And on GGG with 'doesn't matter if he's old he's rollin'!' Love that.

I don't think anyone has yet. YEAH! That's prolly my favourite part! :biggrin2:

YES! And I love the The 'hey you' and 'like you' part. I can't explain it, his voice just sounds so :wub2:

And I love the way he says 'dance dance' :aah:

The way he said 'nahce' in that vlog he made where he was trying on Yasmine's aviator sunglasses and asking if we thought they looked good on him; the way he said 'legendary' when he was talking about the 'souk' in Damascus (a bit like Jonathan Ross he didn't seem to say the 'r' properly!); the way he said he wishes he had 'many functions' in the vlog at the airport where he was playing with the toy that the fan sent him that he'd opened before his b'day because he was bored at the airport!

The way he sings 'little bit of love' over and over and 'hey! hey! hey!' in 'Happy Ending'; the way he sings 'golden' with the emphasis on the first part of the word; when he speaks French, well honestly he could be telling me his list of laundry or shopping but I'd still sit there absolutely mesmerised and fangurly as if he was saying the most romantic things in the world...but also love the fact he speaks (most of the time anyway!) with an English accent (of sorts!), saying (with the odd exception) British things!

The "Touching me, touching you" part of Touches You. :wub2:

I love that one too alice.loves.mika!

i love his rap in "Rain" !!!

This is super sexy! :mf_lustslow:

I do too but I wish he was more confident when doing it.

he sounds unsure of himself & I heard talk about & say he had to be talked into doing it.

I think he should do more of it.

My real favourite is "I dunnoo!" :blush-anim-cl:

That is what it sounds like.

I have heard him say it in quite a few british radio interviews lately.

It is cute!