• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alice, could you please post them in one post or something, it's not very jolly all these posts:wink2:

C H E R R Y

P A V L O V A !

desert_325.jpg

c h e r r y

b l o s s o m

c a k e . . .

Cherry_Blossoms.jpg

- - - - -

c h e r r y

b l o s s o m

r o a d . . .

CherryBlossoms.jpg

CHERRY BLOSSOMS TATOO . . . !

cherry%20blossoms1.jpg

CHERRY BLOSSOMS & MOUNT FUJI . . .

fuji-japan-cherry-blossoms-and-mount.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

Diana :mf_lustslow: I've been missing you!!

Hows everyone today? I went to see my uncles band yesterday at the Waterhole and got royally drunk :naughty:

Mwahahaha, what kind of music do they play? And I wasn't expecting anything less from you:naughty:

Mwahahaha, what kind of music do they play? And I wasn't expecting anything less from you:naughty:

Classic Rawk :naughty: very 70s and bluesy, I really like them. Speaking of bands, I've been officially hired as my brothers bands manager :mf_rosetinted: they're called Allergic to Horses (they were first The Motherfunkers but their mama's didnt like the name, and they're all 14/15 so they had to listen haha)

Classic Rawk :naughty: very 70s and bluesy, I really like them. Speaking of bands, I've been officially hired as my brothers bands manager :mf_rosetinted: they're called Allergic to Horses (they were first The Motherfunkers but their mama's didnt like the name, and they're all 14/15 so they had to listen haha)

Mwahahahaha, that's cute. Maybe in 4 years I can organise their gigs as that's what I'm gonna study:mf_rosetinted:

Mwahahahaha, that's cute. Maybe in 4 years I can organise their gigs as that's what I'm gonna study

I was watching a video on youtube and the comments were hilarious:roftl: They compared the Jonas Brothers to Queen. How sick is that:naughty:

Oooh what are you gonna study then, music management??

Freddie Mercury would turn in his grave! Blasphemy, that's what it is

Oooh what are you gonna study then, music management??

Freddie Mercury would turn in his grave! Blasphemy, that's what it is

No it's called: Culturele en Maatschappelijke vorming:naughty: You can do different things with it, it's actually organising cultural events or events for certain groups, but I want to fix on organising gigs etc.

Yes, they compared the JoBro's song SOS to Bohemian Rhapsody, which is, even I think with my minimal knowledge, one of the best songs ever made.

Diana :mf_lustslow: I've been missing you!!

Hows everyone today? I went to see my uncles band yesterday at the Waterhole and got royally drunk :naughty:

Awww! :wub2:

I'm good good!

Oh I never drink in front of family (in fact, I never drink but ESPECIALLY not in front of family :naughty: ).

No it's called: Culturele en Maatschappelijke vorming:naughty: You can do different things with it, it's actually organising cultural events or events for certain groups, but I want to fix on organising gigs etc.

Yes, they compared the JoBro's song SOS to Bohemian Rhapsody, which is, even I think with my minimal knowledge, one of the best songs ever made.

Oooh I've heard about that, where are you gonna do it?? You can become a really bitchin booking agent who gets to hang around with all the cool bands :naughty:

You don't have to 'know' a lot about music to realise BoRhap is a masterpiece!

Awww! :wub2:

I'm good good!

Oh I never drink in front of family (in fact, I never drink but ESPECIALLY not in front of family :naughty: ).

Lolz, he is the kind of cool uncle that you can get drunk with. I used to always go to gigs with him and his g/f and then crash on his floor (he lives in Amsterdam Oost in the coolest apartment ever)

So Diana tell me, what have you been up to lately??

Lolz, he is the kind of cool uncle that you can get drunk with. I used to always go to gigs with him and his g/f and then crash on his floor (he lives in Amsterdam Oost in the coolest apartment ever)

So Diana tell me, what have you been up to lately??

Ah cool then! All my uncles are old and moody. :naughty:

Well Babet, I shall tell you! I've just been busy working. Stage enzo.

When is the last time we spoke? Do you know I went to see Sammie in London?

I think I told you about that. XD

What have you been up to btw? Other than getting drunk with uncles?

Edit: Oh and I bought a car.. and a cat. :naughty:

Edited by Diana

Oooh I've heard about that, where are you gonna do it?? You can become a really bitchin booking agent who gets to hang around with all the cool bands :naughty:

You don't have to 'know' a lot about music to realise BoRhap is a masterpiece!

In Nijmegen, One day I will have my own festival and venue:mf_rosetinted: Don't worry, you can get backstage passes:naughty:

Ah cool then! All my uncles are old and moody. :naughty:

Well Babet, I shall tell you! I've just been busy working. Stage enzo.

When is the last time we spoke? Do you know I went to see Sammie in London?

I think I told you about that. XD

What have you been up to btw? Other than getting drunk with uncles?

Edit: Oh and I bought a car.. and a cat. :naughty:

Yes yes I know about Sammie! And I've heard from Sophie about the rather strange behaviour after the gig... that was totally not fair!

And I've seen a pic of your cat, Hugo right? He's soooo cute :wub2:

What have I been up to, I've been making rockstar dolls! I have Ola, Dan, Jimmy Page and Marc Bolan now lolz, I'll photograph them soon.

In Nijmegen, One day I will have my own festival and venue:mf_rosetinted: Don't worry, you can get backstage passes:naughty:

Yaay you'll have to book loads of hot musicians for all of us :naughty:

Yes yes I know about Sammie! And I've heard from Sophie about the rather strange behaviour after the gig... that was totally not fair!

And I've seen a pic of your cat, Hugo right? He's soooo cute :wub2:

What have I been up to, I've been making rockstar dolls! I have Ola, Dan, Jimmy Page and Marc Bolan now lolz, I'll photograph them soon.

Yeps Hugo! :naughty:

You didn't know about the car though right? I'm so happy I feel all speedy! :mf_rosetinted:

Ooh you must post pics!