• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whaddabout Andy?:shocked::roftl:

He's alright, but Vicky is better, and Sebastian:wub2:

What have I been up to, I've been making rockstar dolls! I have Ola, Dan, Jimmy Page and Marc Bolan now lolz, I'll photograph them soon.

Yaay you'll have to book loads of hot musicians for all of us :naughty:

I'm dying to see those!

Yes ofcourse, If you're jobless, I might give you a job!

I like Nijmegen

BTW .. has anyone ever had a holiday in Schipol airport :naughty:, I bloody love that place

Freddie, for starters, most people don't celebrate their holiday on an airport, usually, these places are used to GET to your holidayspot:naughty: But I agree it's nice, just 11 days and I'll be there again!

Yeps Hugo! :naughty:

You didn't know about the car though right? I'm so happy I feel all speedy! :mf_rosetinted:

Ooh you must post pics!

No I didnt know about the car! What kind of car?? (Not that I know anything about cars but nevermind lol)

I like Nijmegen

BTW .. has anyone ever had a holiday in Schipol airport :naughty:, I bloody love that place

I live really close to Schiphol and I kinda hate it, it's always a 40 minute walk from the plane until I'm at the bloody customs! But it's kinda ok to go shopping if you have to wait for your delayed flight :naughty:

No I didnt know about the car! What kind of car?? (Not that I know anything about cars but nevermind lol)

I live really close to Schiphol and I kinda hate it, it's always a 40 minute walk from the plane until I'm at the bloody customs! But it's kinda ok to go shopping if you have to wait for your delayed flight :naughty:

But they do have these kinda manly thingies hanging there:naughty:

Remember when we ran up and down that long hall and we couldn't find the plane boarding thing, and afterwards we realized we already passed it a few times:roftl:

But they do have these kinda manly thingies hanging there:naughty:

Remember when we ran up and down that long hall and we couldn't find the plane boarding thing, and afterwards we realized we already passed it a few times:roftl:

Lol yes and the stupidest thing was I had already boarded a plane at that very gate only a month before so I really should've known :roftl:

And yes they have giant penises that are supposed to be art. We're so freespirited in here

Lol yes and the stupidest thing was I had already boarded a plane at that very gate only a month before so I really should've known :roftl:

And yes they have giant penises that are supposed to be art. We're so freespirited in here

Mwahahaha, but at least we had a lot of fun, especially with Neil, I will never forget Neil:wub2: I should've asked for his number even though he was very gay....

Yes, we set an example:punk:

Lolzz that whole trip was fun in general :naughty: the first thing we saw when we got into London was 10000 chicken restaurants haha

I told you I'm in London just a couple of days before the MFC party huh? I kinda hope my return flight will get cancelled so I'll just HAVE to stay a bit longer :bleh: but I don't think that's gonna happen for some reason.....

Lolzz that whole trip was fun in general :naughty: the first thing we saw when we got into London was 10000 chicken restaurants haha

I told you I'm in London just a couple of days before the MFC party huh? I kinda hope my return flight will get cancelled so I'll just HAVE to stay a bit longer :bleh: but I don't think that's gonna happen for some reason.....

Celine told me you were meeting her on Friday, we will get there on Friday, so we could meet up:punk:

Wowzers, that's a really groovy car :punk: it's shiney!!

Celine told me you were meeting her on Friday, we will get there on Friday, so we could meet up:punk:

Yeaaah that's true, what time are you getting there??? I need to be at the airport at like 18.00 or something, I'm probably meeting Celine in the morning/afternoon in Camden :thumb_yello:

Yeaaah that's true, what time are you getting there??? I need to be at the airport at like 18.00 or something, I'm probably meeting Celine in the morning/afternoon in Camden :thumb_yello:

Our plane will depart at 17.25. At which airport are you gonna be?

Oooh I thought you'd be there during the day... I guess we're not gonna be able to meet then :sad: I'm flying from Stansted

Aaah bugger! I thought we could meet up on the airport but apparently we're landing on Luton (or else something went wrong:naughty:)

Naaaaaaaaaaiiice:mf_rosetinted:

:punk:

It has birdpoo on it now. :naughty:

Aah dammit... we'll just have to organise another Dutchie meet-up sometime soon then! Maybe in the new year :wink2:

Nodnod.

Aah dammit... we'll just have to organise another Dutchie meet-up sometime soon then! Maybe in the new year :wink2:

Definately! An MFC new year bash:naughty:

ola :mf_rosetinted:

Bonjour!

That just makes it edgy :mf_rosetinted:

Ola? Here's some Ola:

dsc_0178p_1188595877.jpg

Nice ass:roftl: