Mika4Life13

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Plain white top, Black cardigan, dark denim skinny jeans, H&M Black and white scarf, 'Don't go breaking my heart' hearts bracelet (as worn by Mika) Beat bullying wristband, Tamagotchi, oversized ring and White converse. >.<

This is where I realise that my clothes are relatively boring. I'd probably be taunted for ever by kids if I wore that to school. I might try something like it actually...but for now it's skinny jeans, puma top and green hard rock cafe tee-shirt.

This is where I realise that my clothes are relatively boring. I'd probably be taunted for ever by kids if I wore that to school. I might try something like it actually...but for now it's skinny jeans, puma top and green hard rock cafe tee-shirt.

N'aww they're not that boring >.< and if those kids have nothing better to do with their lives then they're pathetic.

They really shouldn't judge people by how they look. It's wrong..

N'aww they're not that boring >.< and if those kids have nothing better to do with their lives then they're pathetic.

They really shouldn't judge people by how they look. It's wrong..

That's what I say but then they say "yeah but you're stupid" in a painful and purposeful french accent. Ah well if they don't know that is wrong then no one can help them. I love all the outfits that you've posted though.:mf_lustslow: Wonderful!

That's what I say but then they say "yeah but you're stupid" in a painful and purposeful french accent. Ah well if they don't know that is wrong then no one can help them. I love all the outfits that you've posted though.:mf_lustslow: Wonderful!

oww! they're so mean! T_T That's horrid :(

Yeah it's true that. They're just twisted. I mean, you seem like a really, really nice person :D

Oh, and thank you! My clothes are pretty weird according to most people, so I'm really glad you like them! I just really don't like being normal and dressing the way everybody else does...you know? there's nothing wrong with dressing like everyone else and following fashion, but it's never really appealed to me. >.<

Its 11:43 am and I'm wearing a "DC Shoe Company" t shirt, PJs pants that are purple with white polka dots, a pair of white and grey socks, and UNDERWEARS!

But I'm going to go get dressed right this second. I have spring break, and I don't want to be lazy. (I'm off to a great start, huh? :das:)

Its 11:43 am and I'm wearing a "DC Shoe Company" t shirt, PJs pants that are purple with white polka dots, a pair of white and grey socks, and UNDERWEARS!

But I'm going to go get dressed right this second. I have spring break, and I don't want to be lazy. (I'm off to a great start, huh? :das:)

Niceeeeee :D

oww! they're so mean! T_T That's horrid :(

Yeah it's true that. They're just twisted. I mean, you seem like a really, really nice person :D

Oh, and thank you! My clothes are pretty weird according to most people, so I'm really glad you like them! I just really don't like being normal and dressing the way everybody else does...you know? there's nothing wrong with dressing like everyone else and following fashion, but it's never really appealed to me. >.<

Thanks, you seem really nice too!! :thumb_yello: Standing out is great, its more interesting that way and shows personality.

Tomorrow I'll wear a multitude of bracelets and necklaces just to bug my english teacher! I feel like I'm dulling down a bit: not a good thing.:roftl: