what are U wearing today?

Mika4Life13

Thanks, you seem really nice too!! :thumb_yello: Standing out is great, its more interesting that way and shows personality.

Tomorrow I'll wear a multitude of bracelets and necklaces just to bug my english teacher! I feel like I'm dulling down a bit: not a good thing.:roftl:

Thank you very much!! :D

And yeah! Standing out is better than fitting in, I always say. Haha!! Sounds like fun! At my school, we're not allowed to wear them! :( we're only allowed to wear a ring and one stud in each ear :( However, I'm a bad ass and I wear my bracelets. NOTHING can seperate me from them! :naughty:

oww! Dulling down isn't a good thing! We need to brighten you back up again!!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much!! :D

And yeah! Standing out is better than fitting in, I always say. Haha!! Sounds like fun! At my school, we're not allowed to wear them! :( we're only allowed to wear a ring and one stud in each ear :( However, I'm a bad ass and I wear my bracelets. NOTHING can seperate me from them! :naughty:

oww! Dulling down isn't a good thing! We need to brighten you back up again!!

Aww it's not fair that you can't wear bracelets and stuff. :( They should let you express yourself :wink2: As for brightening up, I'm all for it! As long as the sun is shinning I will be wearing as many colours as possible. :)

Aww it's not fair that you can't wear bracelets and stuff. :( They should let you express yourself :wink2: As for brightening up, I'm all for it! As long as the sun is shinning I will be wearing as many colours as possible. :)

Yeah, not fair at all :( My headmistress is horrible. She's also stopping all school trips and all non school uniform days :S

They should let us, shouldn't they?! I mean, at the end of the day, we only go there for education.

Oh, awesome!! Well, you are in France so I guess the sun shines a lot :naughty: Damn the British weather here!

You should go on a big shopping trip. It's nice to see what's new in the shops. I tend to mix and match a lot - buy things from loadsa different shops and put them all together into one, colourful outfit :D

It's also good to go through your wardrobe completely and try on different things - making sure things fit, mixing and matching, throwing out old clothes that you don't care for anymore etc.

Plus, it's quite fun!

I have no dress code at my university.:biggrin2:

I've got a calf-length sleeve-less peach colored dress with white polka dots on it. It's very 1950's housewife.:naughty: Quite similar, in fact, to this:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3649/3361906268_096bcba9d5.jpg

with a short sleeved red hoodie, brown slouchy boots, and very large, dangly, pearl earrings.

I have no dress code at my university.:biggrin2:

I've got a calf-length sleeve-less peach colored dress with white polka dots on it. It's very 1950's housewife.:naughty: Quite similar, in fact, to this:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3649/3361906268_096bcba9d5.jpg

with a short sleeved red hoodie, brown slouchy boots, and very large, dangly, pearl earrings.

You're so fascinating :wub2::bleh:

Everytime I'm on mfc I'm in pyjamas so no one can really get the jist of how cool I really am. :roftl:

You're so fascinating :wub2::bleh:

Everytime I'm on mfc I'm in pyjamas so no one can really get the jist of how cool I really am. :roftl:

Fascinating, or fashion-challenged?:naughty:

Well, right now I'm in my pjs, so we'll be uncool together.:wub2: In fact, they aren't even officially pjs, but gray sweatpants and a ratty Roma Italia shirt I got on my trip to Italy a few years ago.:thumb_yello:

Fascinating, or fashion-challenged?:naughty:

Well, right now I'm in my pjs, so we'll be uncool together.:wub2: In fact, they aren't even officially pjs, but gray sweatpants and a ratty Roma Italia shirt I got on my trip to Italy a few years ago.:thumb_yello:

Fascinating :sneaky2:

Do I remember this trip or am I thinking of something else? :lmfao:

I iz wearing a green hollister polo, black pants and a long grey cardigan:blink:

Fascinating :sneaky2:

Do I remember this trip or am I thinking of something else? :lmfao:

I iz wearing a green hollister polo, black pants and a long grey cardigan:blink:

If you say so.:lol3:

Um...I don't remember if I was on MFC at that point...pretty sure I was just on MS. But I have mentioned it to you many times.:thumb_yello:

What kind of pants?:das: *gives you a pervy stalker look*