• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay,let me know as soon as possible :thumb_yello:

when i use it i'll let you know

sooooooooooooo

i drew it:boing: but i just need to scean it but my scener is in the room and im too lazy 2 bring it here NOW so i'll do the scan tomorrow:glasses2:

and send ya

:biggrin2:

ok:thumb_yello:

ahhm i have a question i did one test thing for the card so someone please can tell me if it could be like that or what is wrong etc.. :D

xmasvw8.jpg

it's not the one for the christmas card !! :D i do a better oone.. that's just a test :D

i got your pic and the size is fine:thumb_yello: you can see your name bolded in the first post of this thread.

oh yeah so it is pardon my stupid moment it was mental hours of the morning & I was half asleep lmao:roftl:

Louiza i PMed you with my drawing. Let me know if you get it and if it's ok :naughty::thumb_yello:

yeah..me tooooo :bye:

i received your drawings foxxy and daniella:thumb_yello:

ahhm i have a question i did one test thing for the card so someone please can tell me if it could be like that or what is wrong etc..

xmasvw8.jpg

it's not the one for the christmas card !! :D i do a better oone.. that's just a test :D

your card can definitely be like that! just make sure that you pm it to me by December 12th

i received your drawings foxxy and daniella:thumb_yello:

your card can definitely be like that! just make sure that you pm it to me by December 12th

ok thank you , yes i will send it to you until then for sure!!

hey louiza :D i sent you my thing for the card in a pm ;)

hope everything's ok, thought it's really big :D

i got your card:thumb_yello:

Cool I'm in too..but does Mika receive the card? Otherwise we do everything for nothing haha..

with the help of the mods mika will receive it!

I've updated the first post and pm-ed all of you who havent sent me their cards. The new deadline is DECEMBER 16th . If we want Mika to receive our cards by Christmas then I need to have your cards as soon as possible. So please pm me your cards by tomorrow:wink2:

Thanks in advance:thumb_yello: