Christmas Card for Mika

Louiza

Christmas is getting closer and closer:D:yay::newyear:

Foalbabay14 had suggested that it'd be nice if we did a Christmas present for Mika. Since there isn't enough time to do that, I thought that maybe we could do a Christmas Card instead. The idea is that each of us can do a small design with some xmas/new year's wishes and of course your MFC name on it. Then all of our designs will be combined with the help of photoshop(LOL), to make the MFC Christmas card for Mika.

If you dont feel like designing you can still participate. Just write your xmas wishes like you'd do in your christmas cards and sign with your MFC name:wink2:

Since the mfc was down the last few days the deadline is transfered.

New deadline: DECEMBER 16th

So, who's in:wink2:

DANI56

DarkLight

mika-fan1001

Mari62

Shoni

Daniella92

Alexandra26

ruxi

Gracekelly85

foxxy

katydid

Jennifer Noble

mikaL00v3

marlau 20zr

FOUCHONNERET

Big Girlie

VeroMica

Lucrezia

Lena

Pinkfakecheez

Lindemfc

keti

Roxy Mika

lala lollies44

Clelia

Marrianne84

avoca

JULS92

Haley&Megan Meyer

Clara85

Kelzy

AnneMarietjj

Vedrana

Miro

Sylvana

Miss Lollipop54

Axie Dentelle

Shady

Louiza

UPDATE The cards have been sent to Mika so I've posted them on this thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2014431&posted=1#post2014431

Edited by Louiza

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The idea is that each of us can do a small design with some xmas/new year's wishes and of course your MFC name on it.

If you dont feel like designing you can still participate. Just write your xmas wishes like you'd do in your christmas cards and sign with your MFC name:wink2:

Please pm me your work by December 18th

oky doky -great idea I'd like to take a part in that!:thumb_yello::wub2:

:biggrin2: but i'd like u 2 tell me... what that designs should be about(just christmas or....anything?) what size?:blush-anim-cl:

tnx:flowers2:

oky doky -great idea I'd like to take a part in that!:thumb_yello::wub2:

:biggrin2: but i'd like u 2 tell me... what that designs should be about(just christmas or....anything?) what size?:blush-anim-cl:

tnx:flowers2:

the designs can be about xmas/ winter/ new year anything you like really :thumb_yello:

Edited by Louiza

Christmas is getting closer and closer:D:yay::newyear:

Foalbabay14 had suggested that it'd be nice if we did a Christmas present for Mika. Since there isn't enough time to do that, I thought that maybe we could do a Christmas Card instead. The idea is that each of us can do a small design with some xmas/new year's wishes and of course your MFC name on it. Then all of our designs will be combined with the help of photoshop(LOL), to make the MFC Christmas card for Mika.

Please pm me your work by December 18th

woop woop!i'm in

just a question...is mika going to receive it? :D

I would like to participate..but i dont really get an idea of what exactly is the plan! do we have to make a card in photoshop, or can we make a real card and then photograph it and send the picture to you and then what? will you make them really small so they will all fit in one regular-size christmas card? *confused* :(