Christmas Card for Mika

Louiza

:newyear:Sir Henry Cole,

a publisher and innovator who founded London's Victoria & Albert museum and was influential in setting up the Royal College of Music, the Albert Hall and public lavatories, sent out the first Christmas card in 1843. But the cards, at first handmade and very expensive at a shilling each did not become popular until later in the century.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:newyear:Sir Henry Cole,

a publisher and innovator who founded London's Victoria & Albert museum and was influential in setting up the Royal College of Music, the Albert Hall and public lavatories, sent out the first Christmas card in 1843. But the cards, at first handmade and very expensive at a shilling each did not become popular until later in the century.

Ours is gonna be better than those! :naughty: And more valuable, 'cause it will be made with love!

Louiza,have you decided wether you're gonna use the smaller version or the bigger one of my card?

i've used the bigger version of your card

Thanks Louiza for this! :wub2: I'm sure that MIKA will appreciate our works...

(but mine is not very good:boxed:)

mine isn't either :boxed:

your cards are beautiful!!

My card was terribly lame!! :roftl: But oh well. It's christmas :wink2:

yeah...i made a christmas tree that seems to have chickenpox :boxed:

i'm such a shame to art :crybaby:

oh well..look at the bright side...mika will burst into laughter when he'll see my card :das: at least i can make someone happy :naughty:

Maybe Louiza could include a note: "Please Mika film your reaction to this gift and post it as a video blog! Why? 'Cause we need a new ringtone! " :roftl:

Any news on this? I wonder if he will get it for Christmas or not... :mail: :blink:

:roftl::roftl: yay she should :roftl: but... passed ...

i hope he'll :wub2:

Maybe Louiza could include a note: "Please Mika film your reaction to this gift and post it as a video blog! Why? 'Cause we need a new ringtone! " :roftl:

Any news on this? I wonder if he will get it for Christmas or not... :mail: :blink:

Excellent idea :thumb_yello:!! Why not? Mika uses to film very often :naughty:!

As i've said in my previous post i managed to send our cards to mika. So i think it's time to start posting your beautiful cards here for everyone to enjoy!

Big Girlie

biggirlie.jpg

Axie Dentelle

axiedentelle.jpg

Avoca

avoca.jpg

AnneMarietjj

annemarrietjj.jpg