Christmas Card for Mika

Louiza

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've updated the first post and pm-ed all of you who havent sent me their cards. The new deadline is DECEMBER 16th . If we want Mika to receive our cards by Christmas then I need to have your cards as soon as possible. So please pm me your cards by tomorrow:wink2:

Thanks in advance:thumb_yello:

Oh it's brilliant! Thanks for the update :thumb_yello:

I've sent you mine :wink2:

Louiza!!!!!!!!!!

I have sent you now! In MFC's personal message!!! I have just learned, that I almost was late... Almost? Or was late? All the night long sat and did a picture... Also did not gather to send at all, thought, day in a stock is... At me bad programs, and it is very difficult to me to do cards)).

:shocked::shocked:

Is too late to participate??

I want to pm you my card tonight!?

Is it ok Louiza??

Thanks

-Kate-

I got your card:thumb_yello:

How large can it be?? :blush-anim-cl:

you decide about the size!

Hey Louiza!

I wanted to join but thought it was too late... Now I see that the deadline is today! Can you count me in please?

I've got a card ready, so if you pm me your e-mail adress, I can send it right now :roftl:

sending you my email adress!

Louiza!!!!!!!!!!

I have sent you now! In MFC's personal message!!! I have just learned, that I almost was late... Almost? Or was late? All the night long sat and did a picture... Also did not gather to send at all, thought, day in a stock is... At me bad programs, and it is very difficult to me to do cards)).

:shocked::shocked:

got your card:thumb_yello:

got your card:thumb_yello:

I have already lifted a panic and I entice your address!))). Thanks you, I so am glad! It not only for MIKA of a card, but also a gift for us:blush-anim-cl:

louiza, after another hell of a day :boxed:, i pm'ed ya my xmas card. thx for extending the deadline date, much appreciated.

I hope the card is ok for the project, pls let us know when the project is sent out. thx again :thumb_yello:

I hope the card is ok for the project, pls let us know when the project is sent out. thx again :thumb_yello:

i'm waiting for deb's message to tell me in which adress to send the cards. as soon as i send them i'll let you know and post all the cards here for everyone to see:thumb_yello:

i'm waiting for deb's message to tell me in which adress to send the cards. as soon as i send them i'll let you know and post all the cards here for everyone to see:thumb_yello:

Ok thanks a lot Louiza for the project! :wink2: Can't wait to see the result! :punk: I think it's gonna be amazing!:wub2: hope he'll receive it well :thumb_yello:

Thanks Louiza for this! :wub2: I'm sure that MIKA will appreciate our works...

(but mine is not very good:boxed:)

That's good to know.:thumb_yello:

Can you answer my question now please?:naughty: