• H
    • I
    • J

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If people didn't know that before they do now. Also, for everyone's future reference: using proxies doesn't work.

I agree that canceling those votes is fair, such as the one from my old account, even if won't make a difference to the final outcome since they're pity votes.

She was stating her opinion on the banner's design not personally attacking the banner's maker. We have the right to our opinions of each other's work.

Does that not mean I'm entitled to mine? :eek::naughty:

BTW dont mean to be snarly, but I was talking to her and this is more of a fight starter is it not?

Sorry hun, maybe I can rephrase that, I really dislike the picture used in the banner. The rest of it is good.

I didn't mean to upset you but it's only my opnion on this particular banner. And it's winning anyway, so I am in the minority anyway..

Yeah, it's fine, I just felt sorta bad for Ing, because people have said not nice things about something I've done and been proud of, and I felt sorta empty, you know?

:shocked: WHAT DID YA GET WHAT DID YA GET???

I got what you get if you come second:naughty: :bleh:

I got a poster and t-shirt but I haven't opened it so I'm not sure what they're like yet.

The t-shirt is wrapped in a box I think, I've never got a t-shirt in a box before so that's fun! XD :D