The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look the pics, I really like. But my english is as poor as his butt good! This is why I don't post :huh:

did you know that alot of people improved on their english on MFC?

what you wrote was perfectly understandable, so i think you should just go ahead and post! :yay:

and if you are not sure about something, just ask, members will explain

what you wrote was perfectly understandable, so i think you should just go ahead and post! :yay:

and if you are not sure about something, just ask, members will explain

Ok, I will. :thumb_yello:

Edited by guylainem123

and if you are not sure about something, just ask, members will explain[/quote

Ok, I will. :thumb_yello:

Don't worry dear, more you post more you fluently in English.

Practice is the key :biggrin2:

Don't worry dear, more you post more you fluently in English.

Practice is the key :biggrin2:

I know that will be good for me. But it's more easy to read messages than write. I will continue to post, if you understand what I say. And I really like the Mika Fan Club... And hope to assist to one of his show as soon as possible :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::wub2::

I look the pics, I really like. But my english is as poor as his butt good! This is why I don't post :huh:

I know that will be good for me. But it's more easy to read messages than write. I will continue to post, if you understand what I say. And I really like the Mika Fan Club... And hope to assist to one of his show as soon as possible :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::wub2::

Your English is perfectly fine, I had no trouble understanding! :thumb_yello:

I actually think my English has gotten a bit worse since I started posting on MFC, I make a lot of spelling and grammar errors. :teehee: Oh well.

agreed with everyone - your english is very understandable :thumb_yello:

Your English is perfectly fine, I had no trouble understanding! :thumb_yello:

I actually think my English has gotten a bit worse since I started posting on MFC, I make a lot of spelling and grammar errors. :teehee: Oh well.

are you saying that we're the cause of your 'degenerating english skills' :sneaky2:

:roftl::roftl: o please you know your english is excellent!

agreed with everyone - your english is very understandable :thumb_yello:

are you saying that we're the cause of your 'degenerating english skills' :sneaky2:

:roftl::roftl: o please you know your english is excellent!

Yes. Yes I am. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I know my English is good, but I've been better at it! Grammar and spelling rules get easily forgotten when you don't study the language anymore. :teehee:

We learn here so many new expressions, like "shake your moneymaker" from tags !! :mf_rosetinted::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

... :teehee:

It was me.