The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

Do you know that in Quebec, bobette is a slang word used for woman's underwear?

didn't know that, I saw this tag ''bobettes'' at the bottom of the posts and understood it as ''a Bob's Geranibum fangirl'' but :sorry:

Whoever thought of this name needs to change it :mikacool::aah:

i think a term for undies is a perfect name for us fans of Bob :wink2::naughty::aah:

No butt :mf_rosetinted:

BRJsHL5CAAEbCNC.jpg:large

must be because it's all smooshed down from riding the horse :mf_rosetinted:

................................i wonder if he rode bareback? :mikadas:

Edited by kreacher

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thread for Mika's butt is a little bit disturbing... :blink:

hahahahah I see you are new here :aah: well you don't know what you can find here ... every part of boss's body have a thread :bleh: even his grey undies had a few :floor:

Edited by Mina Alisa

hahahahah I see you are new here :aah: well you don't know what you can find here ... every part of boss's body have a thread :bleh:even his gray undies had a few :floor:

Ohh that was a very good thread, those days with Natacha and Mika's grey undies, sweet memories :wub2: I feel old here, already 3 years since I joined to this wornderful place :wub2:

Ohh that was a very good thread, those days with Natacha and Mika's grey undies, sweet memories :wub2: I feel old here, already 3 years since I joined to this wornderful place :wub2:

old ??? wow o,O !!! we are not old we are fans :biggrin2: and what about people who are here from 2007 ???

I am here 3 years now, too and I am so proud :biggrin2: and yes I miss grey undies too and all peeps there :sad:

old ??? wow o,O !!! we are not old we are fans :biggrin2: and what about people who are here from 2007 ???

I am here 3 years now, too and I am so proud :biggrin2: and yes I miss grey undies too and all peeps there :sad:

I' m so proud about my three years here, I said "old" in a good way :wink2:

Haha im Mika fan from 2007 too, but i joined just this summer when i discover this site XD

There is a thread on his curls? It's something that I love :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
I did not write any comment on tha pic, sorry, I'm sleepy and tired, feel free to write what you want about it :das:

Are that Levi's jeans? (because of the red label) :mf_rosetinted: Sorry that's the first comment coming to my mind :aah:

Is: :wub2::wub2::wub2: better?

I hope you slept well and you feel better today :huglove:

It is exists, believe me :aah: I saw butt live in Colmar by my own eyes :naughty:

Well, we see him with different eyes :naughty: I've seen him 11 times and very close and some of them I saw butt and others no, so maybe it depends of the day :aah:

you are such bad girls :naughty: when I'm going to gigs I only listen to the music of course:mf_rosetinted:

(btw, I don't know why I'm on this thread, I must have lost myself :teehee:)

:wink2:

I focused in his music of course but in everything I see in him, it's impossible not to notice in everything else :blush-anim-cl: it's his fault :naughty:

Well, we see him with different eyes :naughty: I've seen him 11 times and very close and some of them I saw butt and others no, so maybe it depends of the day :aah:

It's a temperamental butt.

When it's in a bad mood it hides in the corner and Mika has to go on stage without it :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...