Venues of Acoustic Gigs.......

daisylou

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, that Union Chapel place would be PERFECT.

I loved the Little Noise gig there, the acoustics were great, view was fantastic from wherever you were (well, it looked like it would have been :naughty:) and the general vibe was just :wub2::wub2:

Well, if I am frank I will be happy with just any venue, as long as I have some dates soon and can plan my life :roftl:.

If he wants to set up an outdoor stand in covent garden, I am up for that. Whatever!! I just want some dates :naughty:

:lmfao:

"I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden [in the shade???]"

I'd say the same thing, but I'm afraid Mika'd get arrested:naughty:

Oh my lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this. It never registered that what I said could have been taken with that connotation :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

You are a dirty, dirty girl :naughty:. And I actually meant my garden as in in my house, cause it's like a jungle :naughty:

Oh my lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this. It never registered that what I said could have been taken with that connotation :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

You are a dirty, dirty girl :naughty:. And I actually meant my garden as in in my house, cause it's like a jungle :naughty:

It's sad how it was the first thing that came to my mind :lmfao:

I would hope to think he would play London for the UK (and more places north than London ...but don't want to tempt fate) and Paris? for the French part.....?

We already talked about Paris with the Frenchies, and I've found four possibilities about where he can play.

1. the most beautiful place I've seen for a gig, that's la Cigale, and that's a beautiful theater just down La Butte in Montmartre. There are exactly 1389 places there.

2. then, Les Folies Bergère. That's a cabaret, and a theater too. It can have 1679 places at max.

3. And there is L'Elysée Montmartre, in Montmartre also, near La Cigale. And it can have between 1200 & 2000 places, it depends (Katy Perry will play there in March).

And the fourth one is Le Bataclan. It sounds the most logical to me because Oasis played there a few weeks ago, and some other like Of Montreal or Duffy will play there soon. Even le Bataclan is called "music-hall place", I don't think that's the better one for an acoustic gig.. La Cigale is much better... :naughty:

And if he'll play in Berlin, the Admiral Palast is a good small theater where he can play :bleh:

We already talked about Paris with the Frenchies, and I've found four possibilities about where he can play.

1. the most beautiful place I've seen for a gig, that's la Cigale, and that's a beautiful theater just down La Butte in Montmartre. There are exactly 1389 places there.

2. then, Les Folies Bergère. That's a cabaret, and a theater too. It can have 1679 places at max.

3. And there is L'Elysée Montmartre, in Montmartre also, near La Cigale. And it can have between 1200 & 2000 places, it depends (Katy Perry will play there in March).

And the fourth one is Le Bataclan. It sounds the most logical to me because Oasis played there a few weeks ago, and some other like Of Montreal or Duffy will play there soon. Even le Bataclan is called "music-hall place", I don't think that's the better one for an acoustic gig.. La Cigale is much better... :naughty:

And if he'll play in Berlin, the Admiral Palast is a good small theater where he can play :bleh:

Looks like between all of us in different countries we've sorted out the European leg of his tour- All Mika needs to do now is turn up when we tell him to :naughty:

Looks like between all of us in different countries we've sorted out the European leg of his tour- All Mika needs to do now is turn up when we tell him to :naughty:

In the case... I forgot to ask him to come where I'm currently working... come on, I'm living in a great city, Depeche Mode is coming in June ! :roftl:

In the case... I forgot to ask him to come where I'm currently working... come on, I'm living in a great city, Depeche Mode is coming in June ! :roftl:

I'm going to see them in May, here in London !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope that they don't disappoint :shocked:

Yeah some dates would be good altho the more pressure you put upon him the more he will string it out...He is a tease don't forget!!....I need to organise my spine operation....and would LOVE his dates :wub2: before my surgeons as my luck they will clash :sneaky2: and another 6 months+ till I get to see him play live again....I go back to hospital to dicuss the date on January the 6th.... then my other operation review is on the 14th so anytime before that would be good Mr. P if you are reading?????? :wink2:

xx

Wouldn’t Sweden, Stockholm be a nice place to visit, preferably this spring?

I’m going to dig up the Vikings thread and see if I can get some of the Scandinavian people to wake up and suggest arenas.:wink2:

Stockholm is really beautiful in springtime with all its watersides and flowers….:thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...
Hmmm... Good question!

I think Italy wold also be another country that wold have acoustic gigs, it has beautiful teatres.

Portugal has some beautiful ones too, but they're not so special, I'm not having much hope

And France of course.

*agrees about the italy part.. :das::fisch: *

:insane: I hope he'll either play some secret whatever gigs within the next three weeks or not do any of them for the next six months from January, for I won't have any days off :bleh:

I bet there'll be plenty of acoustic gigs around March or May :roftl:

yeah, me too. I REALLY hope he'll start touring towards the summer but NOT in august. :boxed: LOL *and now runs away chased by loads of mfc'ers who wants mika to start touring asap* :naughty: