Venues of Acoustic Gigs.......

daisylou

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depeche Mode is coming here in May :groovy::roftl:

Ahhh Depeche Mode is coming to our yearly Music Festival called Pinkpop. I go there every year!:thumb_yello: I'm happy with Depeche Mode coming now:thumb_yello:

Victoria Royal Theatre in Victoria BC!

its gorgeous! I have sang there and famous people such

as Beck...Jethro Tull...you name it,...they have performed there. I know the ins and outs and acoustics and probably a way of getting bookings ( I have connections)..Plus I have ways with back stage abilities etc..hehe

royal_theater_0.jpg

Royal_Theatre_%28Victoria%29.jpg

Edited by elanorelle

Hi Hunny!

I don't know about the acoustic tour ...if it ever happens will go as far as Canada....altho if he doesn't give out dates soon he might aswell just do the world tour and promote the new CD!! Hmmm then again that might be a while of the new album isn't finished is it???? :roftl:

I need dates before....21st Jan (luckily my appt has been rescheduled from the 6th) so I can book my Spine surgery so purleeeeeese Meeks! I wanna see you before your whirlwind worldwide tour or you will have to come to hospital and serenade me :serenade::wub2:

xx

Hi Hunny!

I don't know about the acoustic tour ...if it ever happens will go as far as Canada....altho if he doesn't give out dates soon he might aswell just do the world tour and promote the new CD!! Hmmm then again that might be a while of the new album isn't finished is it???? :roftl:

I need dates before....21st Jan (luckily my appt has been rescheduled from the 6th) so I can book my Spine surgery so purleeeeeese Meeks! I wanna see you before your whirlwind worldwide tour or you will have to come to hospital and serenade me :serenade::wub2:

xx

Hi Daisylou!

Sweet post, and I really agree about the tour dates, the sooner the better!:thumb_yello:

How is "Hunny"?:wink2:

It was for Suzanne ...as haven't seen her on here for ages.

Hun is a word we say here up north for anyone nice....also I spell it Hunny as WTPooh spells it like that and it's cute! :wink2:

xx

Aw, it is so sweet!:wub2:

Actually...when I was in the US, the people in shops, who worked there, sometimes said: How are you today, can I help you hun?

It made me jump at first but after a while I got a little more prepared for it!:roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream the other night that he performed in my dressage arena! :shocked::roftl:

But why not!?

It's 20 by 60m (probably a bit bigger, cos there's space around the outside of the actual arena, a lovely concrete pad for the stage, AND a grandstand! What more could you want in an acoustic gig venue? :punk:

(I have no idea why there's a grandstand in my paddock, but dad decided to put one in...) :naughty::roftl:

• 1 month later...

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but how about the Bloomsbury theatre in London?

Adam Ant recently did an intimate acoustic show there recently, and it was for fans only, press weren't invited, and the fans that went reported back how fantastic a night it was.

Mika if you see this, consider it.:wink2:

I had a dream the other night that he performed in my dressage arena! :shocked::roftl:

But why not!?

It's 20 by 60m (probably a bit bigger, cos there's space around the outside of the actual arena, a lovely concrete pad for the stage, AND a grandstand! What more could you want in an acoustic gig venue? :punk:

(I have no idea why there's a grandstand in my paddock, but dad decided to put one in...) :naughty::roftl:

:lmao: lucky.. my dad takes cheap to a whole new level when it comes to horses lol

:lmao: lucky.. my dad takes cheap to a whole new level when it comes to horses lol

haha, I didn't say it was a nice grandstand or dressage arena... :naughty:

Yeah, my dad is kinda cheap too... the dressage arena is comprised of old traffic cones with letters spray painted on and the grandstand is this old rickety thing he was given... And we're not allowed to sit on the fences for fear of them collapsing...lol

With my dad, if it's not compost related, (we have a slight obsession :naughty:) he's not interested. lol

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but how about the Bloomsbury theatre in London?

Adam Ant recently did an intimate acoustic show there recently, and it was for fans only, press weren't invited, and the fans that went reported back how fantastic a night it was.

it'd be brilliant if something like that happened:wub2:

See...other artists can do it!!!!

:sad::sad::sad:

I didn't realise he'd done that.............I love Adam Ant, he was my first love (musically speaking!) :wub2::wub2:

It warms my heart to hear that it was a good gig....I do worry about that boy!:blink:

I didn't realise he'd done that.............I love Adam Ant, he was my first love (musically speaking!) :wub2::wub2:

It warms my heart to hear that it was a good gig....I do worry about that boy!:blink:

Sttttttand and deliver....Prince Charming...and Antmuuuussiiicc!

lolol! Those were the days!

xxx

He's absolutely fine, his partner Clare takes really good care of him, and the show from the Q&A he did on his website afterwards (Mika take note!), was a great success and the fans had nothing but praise for the performance.

There is a cd out, not sure if it's available in shops, you could check on Amazon.

The design on the disc itself is a tattoo Adam had done, of a skull.

He is thinking of doing a short tour, I'll let you know when:wink2: