Venues of Acoustic Gigs.......

daisylou

Ok we know he won't play The Royal Albert Hall...but does anyone know/think of any other small, but not small intimidating venues with great acoustics for him to play these gigs in ... before he releases the cd and travels the world on promotion again.

Remember there won't be that many (and doubt they will be as far a field as usual (didn't he mention doing the States tho...or am I dreaming it?) as I would think he will play alot of countries and new places with the cd.

I would hope to think he would play London for the UK (and more places north than London ...but don't want to tempt fate) and Paris? for the French part.....?

I just can't think of any good venues...anyone got any ideas of venues or countries he might pre tour before THE tour?

xx

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... Good question!

I think Italy wold also be another country that wold have acoustic gigs, it has beautiful teatres.

Portugal has some beautiful ones too, but they're not so special, I'm not having much hope:naughty:

And France of course.

I know of a nice small place he could play in, it's called...

MY HOUSE!!!

Seriously though. Tha Palace Theatre in Manchester is really nice. The Opera House is too,

but it's not so good if the only seats left are up in The Gods, so I'd choose the Palace Theatre

if I were him.

I know of a nice small place he could play in, it's called...

MY HOUSE!!!

Seriously though. Tha Palace Theatre in Manchester is really nice. The Opera House is too,

but it's not so good if the only seats left are up in The Gods, so I'd choose the Palace Theatre

if I were him.

The Palace Theatre is a great venue.

Hmmm... Good question!

I think Italy wold also be another country that wold have acoustic gigs, it has beautiful teatres.

Portugal has some beautiful ones too, but they're not so special, I'm not having much hope:naughty:

And France of course.

Ar u insane woman????

One has to promote one self!

If you don't like yourself no one will!

OF COURSE WE HAVE LOADS OF WONDERFUL, AMAZING, BRILIANT THEATRES ALL OVER PORTUGAL, PLEASE COME AND YOU WON'T REGRET!

(Neiobi has the flu, she's not herself today, don't pay attention to her)

Ar u insane woman????

One has to promote one self!

If you don't like yourself no one will!

OF COURSE WE HAVE LOADS OF WONDERFUL, AMAZING, BRILIANT THEATRES ALL OVER PORTUGAL, PLEASE COME AND YOU WON'T REGRET!

(Neiobi has the flu, she's not herself today, don't pay attention to her)

Hahaha:lmao:

I just see all the beautiful theaters in another countries and I leave my hopes:naughty:

:roftl:

Yep, I'm really not myself today:lmfao: Must be the cold.:naughty:

My living room HAS to be THE place for him to play, the sound is superb and I could fit maybe a dozen people in...or if he really wants a HUGE audience and make it far less cozy. I could open up the doors between the living room hall and dinning room and he could play in the hall and we could have a dozen or so in each room and I can buy in lots of ribena for him and everything, sounds like a great idea doesn't it, he could even sleep over in one of my spare rooms so no need to travel afterwards, oh and I have 2 showers so he can clean up too.... sorted then eh.:naughty:

:insane: I hope he'll either play some secret whatever gigs within the next three weeks or not do any of them for the next six months from January, for I won't have any days off :bleh:

I bet there'll be plenty of acoustic gigs around March or May :roftl:

am i dreaming or was there already a thread about this? :blink:

I thought so too, but whatever:naughty:

Guess it was discussed in the blogs thread..accompanied with pics of all possible venues :naughty:

am i dreaming or was there already a thread about this? :blink:

Sorry if I missed it and is already a thread.. I went back many pages and search brought up sooooo many things...must have put the wrong thing in....just thought it would be fun to discuss that's all.

Whenever anyone finds out where they will be, just wondered if they would be any we mentioned...

x x

I'm not really sure what kinda places are suitable but we have at least 2 cute little theatres in my neck of the woods, there is Middlesbrough Little Theatre and Darlington civic which are just like having them in your front room lol and seated which would be soooo civilized don't you think. :wink2:

Acousticly....the Sage in Newcastle was designed to be fantastic....but it's not small. I've never been to a gig there before tho!

However, I vote for the intimatge gigs in every member of the MFC's house..... :wink2:

not sure about the UK and stuff but i saw KEANE last week here in LA, they did an acoustic gig at a place called LARGO... was one of the most amazing nights of my life.... the sound was great and would be cool to see mika there :) although it has seats...

i dont mind where he will preform...if its acoustic and intimate i will love it where ever it is ;)

Ok we know he won't play The Royal Albert Hall...but does anyone know/think of any other small, but not small intimidating venues with great acoustics for him to play these gigs in ... before he releases the cd and travels the world on promotion again.

Remember there won't be that many (and doubt they will be as far a field as usual (didn't he mention doing the States tho...or am I dreaming it?) as I would think he will play alot of countries and new places with the cd.

I would hope to think he would play London for the UK (and more places north than London ...but don't want to tempt fate) and Paris? for the French part.....?

I just can't think of any good venues...anyone got any ideas of venues or countries he might pre tour before THE tour?

xx

He either said north america or canada :das:

He either said north america or canada :das:

Yes and Le National in Montreal would be a really nice place. The theater opened in 1900 and is small and beautiful :

images%3Fq%3Dle%2Bnational%2Bmontreal%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

He could also comeback at the first venue he did in Montreal: Le Club Soda :wub2:

Edited by Cassiopée

Yes and Le National in Montreal would be a really nice place. The theater opened in 1900 and is small and beautiful : national_visite_popup_11.html

He could also comeback at the first venue he did in Montreal: Le Club Soda :wub2:

I have no preference, I was a regular gig experience, but then again it's probably better this way..mum wise :rolleyes:

Here are some shows that were played

znjzjjt.jpg

Cabaret...

uk.jpg

Chicago...

Also there was the play of "Some Like It Hot",but apparently I can't find a pic right now.

I dunno what were these plays,but the pics still look wonderful

jm.jpg

hnhn8.jpg

uj.jpg

this reminds me of Love Today! This psychodelic thing in the background.

So... :mf_rosetinted: