MIKA Parc des Princes DVD Giveaway!

dcdeb

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my computer is stupid. won't let me enter:thumbdown:

do you hear me stupid computer?! you fool!

oh:shocked: i might be getting one for christmas anyway so i can't enter but my mum said i could enter, maybe she was going to send the one she already brought back.

wait, what? im confusing myself:boxed:

lol never mind :naughty:

oh dear, i think my sanity is finaly leaving me.......

not long now!

good luck everyone that manages to enter

i don't like you computer :throw:

no! wait! i love you computer because you play licm all day over and over agin and you never complain.

but i have a cd player for that! :throw:

but i can't use the cd player to access mfc!:sneaky2:

i have definatly gone crazy!

sorry, good luck!

not long now!

good luck everyone that manages to enter

i don't like you computer :throw:

no! wait! i love you computer because you play licm all day over and over agin and you never complain.

but i have a cd player for that! :throw:

but i can't use the cd player to access mfc!:sneaky2:

i have definatly gone crazy!

sorry, good luck!

haha Tayler! My computer complains... :thumbdown:

It has problems with running too many applications at once. So now I have an ipod! =D

I entered the other day. Nowhere where I live sell the DVD. :thumbdown:

Good luck to everyone! :thumb_yello:

Surely you knew I was JOKING?

I had my little winky there and all...

Of course, no one is a bad fan for not owning the video!

Uh oh, double negatives... um... Just because you don't own the

video that doesn't mean you're a bad fan.

Hmmm... That still doesn't sound right.

But you know what I mean! :)

I'm a bad fan! :shocked:

:woot_jump::naughty:

Are we there yet ?

<thinks of the Donkey from Shrek>

Good luck everyone :thumb_yello:

*makes popping noises with her mouth like Donkey*

Oh really? I don't think so...

I'm more excitable about U2 because it seems like they've have done more this year (even with recording) than Mika... but that might just be the bitter Aussie coming out in me :naughty:...

I'm even excited about Hanson recording a new album... and they haven't been here since about 2005 (and U2 since 2006)...

I guess I've lost the excitement for Mika...

Oh, I meant to ask, what's the quote from your sig from?

I'm nervouuuuuuuuuus... Well, not really nervous but you know.. Sorta excited-nervous stuff. :roftl:

I hope these DVDs go to the best homes, like the most deserving and what not, and not the ones who arn't already are getting it for Christmas and dont know about it (or do...) and those who will get the best use out of them and who arn't just like "Yeah, what ever, I'm just going to enter cos it's there and I probably won't get it but if I do, I will watch it once and then not again because I do't REALLY need it..."

I think there are three or four people here like that that I don't think would appreciate it as much as others.

*hides from people who potentially take that the wrong way and throw their shoes at me like Busch*

I hope these DVDs go to the best homes, like the most deserving and what not, and not the ones who arn't already are getting it for Christmas and dont know about it (or do...) and those who will get the best use out of them and who arn't just like "Yeah, what ever, I'm just going to enter cos it's there and I probably won't get it but if I do, I will watch it once and then not again because I do't REALLY need it..."

I think there are three or four people here like that that I don't think would appreciate it as much as others.

*hides from people who potentially take that the wrong way and throw their shoes at me like Busch*

Err.. yeah.. But why do you quote my post for that? :blink:

I loved U2 around the Joshua tree area , they blew the world away , I still think they are new and inventive .. BUT .... they dont have the Mika factor , I just more of a spark with him

2009 shall be interesting

Fair enough... I still think U2 are doing well for themselves...

And there may still be a spark for you, but nothing for me... no doubt if he actually toured Australia it might return...

I went in the competition.. I'm apparetnly getting it for Chrsitmas...

Though the difference between me and someone else is that in the unlikely event I do win, I'll ask Freds to send it to someone else...

I pretty much went in to see if my name will actually get drawn out... cause I never win anything... besides a Spice Girls CD (that deconstruction told me goes for around $200 AU on ebay)...

OOOOOOOH! Can I throw my shoe? :naughty:

Edited by nico_collard