HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS?!?!?!?!?! It sucks!!!

Roxy♥Mika♥

I understand couse i'm here for Mika and for the friends i have made here too:wub2:, but if i wouldn't be a Mika's fan anymore i would stay anyway for the people here but i NEVER could make fan of Mika..

Well I like (most of) Mika's music but I also enjoy poking fun at his persona. :naughty: I can understand, though, if others don't - it depends on the person. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's sweet that you get offended:wub2:. I'm like that a lot of the time too, but only when my sister makes fun of his talent :sneaky2:

Yeah, my sisters are like that too. =\

But I just laugh at stuff like this... Like it's been said before, some people just have far too much time on their hands. We should feel sorry for them.

Who's the retarded dumb ass who made this and simply doesn't know his/her Maths?

Question n.2's answer is 11 not 12 u asshole!

If you have seen one of Mika's Italian interviews you could have seen he answered their difficult quizz very brightly and he is indeed a very intelligent person...

oh i saw this posted here a very long time ago. (probably when i was a newbie) i don't remember in which thread though. seems to me it was posted when discussing his dyslexia, but i can't be sure.

anyways, you can't get offended by every little things. i have a feeling that when it is viewed in the thread with the rest of the discussion, it was meant as a joke & not necessarily as offensive as it would feel on its own.

:wink2:

I'm just as bad as you, fmbm, because it made me laugh out loud :wink2:

I am too,especially at that last one :lol3:

yes, especially that one :naughty:

Number 2 would be 11, dumbassssssssssssssss.

Haha, I saw that too and it almost made me fall off my chair :roftl:

I'm just as bad as you, fmbm, because it made me laugh out loud :wink2:

yes, especially that one :naughty:

Haha, I saw that too and it almost made me fall off my chair :roftl:

me too!

I'm not sure I completely understand the humour behind this, especially if it is preying on his dyslexia. I don't get it.

But the real Mika took the trouble on (the PDP dvd) to show himself- not just once, but actually TWICE- taking the chunnel. Obviously he takes this sort of thing very, very seriously.:naughty:

What's "the chunnel"?